[3.8 updated] Post-nerfed "Vengeance on Crit" Gladiator. Counter-attacks are still fine. 8m+ dps

Hi again,can I go for Championinstead of Gladiator? ForAdrenaline 100% dmg, more impale 2 banner, and 40% dmg from fortifity. Please a respond, thanks!
"
PolskiSernik a écrit :
Hi again,can I go for Championinstead of Gladiator? ForAdrenaline 100% dmg, more impale 2 banner, and 40% dmg from fortifity. Please a respond, thanks!

you can make your own champion version for sure. The core build idea isn't limited to any ascendancy.
Ok, I will get some dmg or lose dmg? I saw in Gladiator "counterattack's skill have double damage". And can I get rage support in cyclone and add berserk? and can I go for phys dmg in start of passive skill tree? In cyclone I have rage instead of Fortifity, and I added fortifity in leap slam.
"
PolskiSernik a écrit :
Ok, I will get some dmg or lose dmg? I saw in Gladiator "counterattack's skill have double damage". And can I get rage support in cyclone and add berserk? and can I go for phys dmg in start of passive skill tree? In cyclone I have rage instead of Fortifity, and I added fortifity in leap slam.

you can try to see if they work better for you for sure.
Thanks for respond, do You have any experience with Champion or Impale? Ascendancy Point say : "Impales You inflict last 2 additional Hits" so I get 3 impale on enemy? And impale stack like 5 attack on enemy and I get one impale?
And Fortify in cyclone will give me some dmg? Because I want it on leap slam, and get rage and berserk, to get huge dps boost.
Nice. I stuck the Innocence/Vengeance combo into my Voidforge Slayer yesterday but thinking of just going all in on Vengeance aka this build, since quite a bit of my gear can swap over. With how OP Impale is and how many phys only mechanics there are, Voidforge just seems strictly shittier than Pillar tbh.

I could also just respec my Slayer to Pillar, it's an interesting tradeoff. Slayer has
-more crit for procs
-more sheet DPS which means more cyclone DPS
-but WAY less real Vengeance DPS (and thus less boss DPS unless you count 20% cull as 20% more),
-moves slightly slower (20% increase vs 20% more),
-has 50% inc AoE and +2 wep range
-loses a ton of spell block
-phys reflect immune

Does Vengeance just use your weapon range for its AoE?
Dernière édition par aimlessgun, le 8 juil. 2019 20:19:55
"
aimlessgun a écrit :

Does Vengeance just use your weapon range for its AoE?

no, unfortunately. Vengeance has a fixed base radius which can only scale with %AoE modifiers.

I think Slayer is also good for this build, with a different focus. I feel this build's clear is still mediocre especially in outdoor layouts, Slayer's AoE probably helps a lot.
Dernière édition par insobyr, le 9 juil. 2019 16:55:47
The Iron Fortress -> "Chance to Block Spell Damage is Unlucky"
Versatile Combatant -> "Chance to Block Spell Damage is equal to Chance to Block
Attack Damage Maximum Chance to Block Spell Damage is
equal to Maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage"

Which sentence is true?
"
Januszjt a écrit :
The Iron Fortress -> "Chance to Block Spell Damage is Unlucky"
Versatile Combatant -> "Chance to Block Spell Damage is equal to Chance to Block
Attack Damage Maximum Chance to Block Spell Damage is
equal to Maximum Chance to Block Attack Damage"

Which sentence is true?

They are both true.

Your chance to block spell and chance to block attack will have the same number, the difference is when a spell hit lands on you, it rolls twice and if at least one of them rolls as "failed to block", you failed to block and take the damage.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires