[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

"
Ekule731 a écrit :
"
TylerDurden24 a écrit :
Did you attempt any 100% delirium with this and were you able to take out A8 Sirus consistently?

Looking for a slam build I can take in to the endest of end game and hoping ground slam could get me there. Your build also looks a little faster than some of the sloggy one hitter warcry builds I've seen which is very intriguing.

Also how do you think this build will fare without the harvest crafting crutch from last season?

I did deathless sirus 8 carries, although I have harvest gear for it and thus have 50% chaos res. Without chaos res and less knowledge of the fight sirus will probably not be deathless, but is absolutely possible.

With my harvest gear, I was able to do full deathless wave 20 simulacrums with wave 20 Kosis's, and 100% delirius maps, although this build isnt the best suited for it (Berserker). I was also notably doing Uber Elder carries deathless.

This build is certainly faster and has higher dps potential than most 'big single hit' slam builds, as my goal behind this build was clear speed and raw dps.

The loss of Harvest crafting certainly hurts, and the biggest casualties will be the 1k+ pdps weapon, explode chest, and chaos res. None of these are by any means necessary for completing the hardest content, but they do make it easier.

Thanks for the quick response! I will be league starting this and most likely trying to take it to its maximum potential.

Good luck with league start today!
"
TylerDurden24 a écrit :
"
Ekule731 a écrit :
"
TylerDurden24 a écrit :
Did you attempt any 100% delirium with this and were you able to take out A8 Sirus consistently?

Looking for a slam build I can take in to the endest of end game and hoping ground slam could get me there. Your build also looks a little faster than some of the sloggy one hitter warcry builds I've seen which is very intriguing.

Also how do you think this build will fare without the harvest crafting crutch from last season?

I did deathless sirus 8 carries, although I have harvest gear for it and thus have 50% chaos res. Without chaos res and less knowledge of the fight sirus will probably not be deathless, but is absolutely possible.

With my harvest gear, I was able to do full deathless wave 20 simulacrums with wave 20 Kosis's, and 100% delirius maps, although this build isnt the best suited for it (Berserker). I was also notably doing Uber Elder carries deathless.

This build is certainly faster and has higher dps potential than most 'big single hit' slam builds, as my goal behind this build was clear speed and raw dps.

The loss of Harvest crafting certainly hurts, and the biggest casualties will be the 1k+ pdps weapon, explode chest, and chaos res. None of these are by any means necessary for completing the hardest content, but they do make it easier.

Thanks for the quick response! I will be league starting this and most likely trying to take it to its maximum potential.

Good luck with league start today!

Just be wary, while this build has the potential to do 100% delirious and simulacrum content, its not that easy, and may not be possible depending on how many defensive layers you are missing, youll need to really gear the character well for that particular content. As long as your tanky enough to not be oneshot, you should be ok. Try to get positive chaos res. If you really want to do a large amount of delirious content you should probably consider another build

You shouldnt have any issues with uber elder though, and as long as you dodge sirus's most deadly attacks he should be plenty doable without a large investment.

If you want to HoGM you NEED to sustain a curse immunity flask and use an increased block chance reduction support replacing impale support.
Hi!

Thanks for the build! I'm having a great time with it so far :D

One thing is that I'm starting to struggle with defenses. I'm only in T10 maps and I still get a couple of close calls. Burst is usually not too big of a problem (I get one shot sometimes, but usually because I did something stupid like tank Izaro or kill too many spiky on-death explosion guys at once).

I'm more concerned with damage that's steady. For example, a couple times when intervention guys came for me, I was losing more health (gradually) than I was recovering with leech/regen.

AFAIK, the only defenses for this build are
1) Bit of armor and some physical damage reduction through tree/flasks
2) Steelskin
3) Leech
4) High life (I have 6.4k right now at level 89)
5) Endurance charges

Is there anything more we can do?

Also, is POB community bugged for life regen calculations for rite of ruin? I see two entries in POB, resulting in around -400 degen, which doesn't seem right. However, the life I lose per second seems to be higher than the -64/s without the double entry. Am I misunderstanding rite of ruin? Is it more than 65 (max rage) times .1% per second?

Alternatives I could think of:
1) Go full leech with Vaal pact. Moving some nodes around, I would lose +1 endurance charge and all regen (can't un-allocate since most also have max life which is good), but would gain ~2.4k max leech per second (3.7k if I also invest more points to get hematophagy and vitality void, but didn't seem worth it). Currently at ~1.2k which feels way too slow. Having no passive regen seemed very annoying for dealing with blood rage though...
2) Go Jugg? Lots of damage lost, but a bit tankier for sure.
3) Travel to Iron reflexes and stack more armor? Could get ~5% more physical damage reduction from just the passive (4 extra points though), and more if I make sure I have more armor on all pieces
4) Invest in dodge (not evasion) from maybe quartz flask
5) Change to a 1h + shield build (seemed really intense, and a lot of 2h nodes would need to change)

None of those seemed ideal though... Any suggestions?
"
aBoredKitty a écrit :
Hi!

Thanks for the build! I'm having a great time with it so far :D

One thing is that I'm starting to struggle with defenses. I'm only in T10 maps and I still get a couple of close calls. Burst is usually not too big of a problem (I get one shot sometimes, but usually because I did something stupid like tank Izaro or kill too many spiky on-death explosion guys at once).

Spoiler

I'm more concerned with damage that's steady. For example, a couple times when intervention guys came for me, I was losing more health (gradually) than I was recovering with leech/regen.

AFAIK, the only defenses for this build are
1) Bit of armor and some physical damage reduction through tree/flasks
2) Steelskin
3) Leech
4) High life (I have 6.4k right now at level 89)
5) Endurance charges

Is there anything more we can do?

Also, is POB community bugged for life regen calculations for rite of ruin? I see two entries in POB, resulting in around -400 degen, which doesn't seem right. However, the life I lose per second seems to be higher than the -64/s without the double entry. Am I misunderstanding rite of ruin? Is it more than 65 (max rage) times .1% per second?

Alternatives I could think of:
1) Go full leech with Vaal pact. Moving some nodes around, I would lose +1 endurance charge and all regen (can't un-allocate since most also have max life which is good), but would gain ~2.4k max leech per second (3.7k if I also invest more points to get hematophagy and vitality void, but didn't seem worth it). Currently at ~1.2k which feels way too slow. Having no passive regen seemed very annoying for dealing with blood rage though...
2) Go Jugg? Lots of damage lost, but a bit tankier for sure.
3) Travel to Iron reflexes and stack more armor? Could get ~5% more physical damage reduction from just the passive (4 extra points though), and more if I make sure I have more armor on all pieces
4) Invest in dodge (not evasion) from maybe quartz flask
5) Change to a 1h + shield build (seemed really intense, and a lot of 2h nodes would need to change)

None of those seemed ideal though... Any suggestions?

- First of all your profile is set to private, or id look over your character to see what you may be missing.
- Second of all, this build isnt that tanky at first when your gear is sub-par. I mean ground slam and this tree would mostly work as a juggernaut if you really wanted the defences, but the main draw of the build is damage. All the defensive layers are simply to prevent getting one/two shot and allowing you time to position better. Im not sure how much you are trying to manually dodge things, but that may be a reason your dying.
- One very often overlooked aspect of players characters is the pantheon. The pantheons I chose are both sources of physical damage reduction, which the more you have the more each % is worth. An example would be having -60% chaos res and getting 25% res wouldnt even make you take 15% less damage, but getting 25% res from 50% to 75% would make you take half damage from chaos. Since the pantheons give % phys damage reduction, as do charges, and the flask, you can get over 70% phys damage reduction (more than enough to tank a shaper slam). Phyical damage is the most common type of damage we take. Armour can be one way of scaling that, but its value is extremely diminished for hard hits (where you actually need it) to the point where if you had 7k life and wanted to survive a shaper slam with a sliver of life without other sources of physical damage reduction you would need 65,000 armour, and a value below 30k might as well not even be there (though it does make molten shell better than steelskin).
- Because you need really high amounts of armour for it to actually be useful I really dont waste any investment into it, nor do I suggest you do. %Physical damage taken as X element can be very useful for mitigating damage as it applies 75% (res) damage reduction for that daamge
- As for life degen, you get the 6.5% life per second loss of having 65 rage, and you have another 4% for blood rage. at 10.5% of our life LOST every second, it can be really hard to completely counter it to fully sustain life. Luckily once the rage loss begins we drop down to 4% life degen with blood rage, or even 0%. We generate 1% of life at 5 endurance charges, 1.8% for warriors blood, 1.6% for golems blood and 1% for master of the arena for a total of 5.4% life regen. This means we can oversustain regen even with blood rage, but we will lose life over time (until rage loss begins) while at max rage. This is normal.
- Losing 5.4% life regen as well as the 2+ points to path to it is why I dont suggest Vaal Pact, but you can feel free to try it out. To stay topped up on life we do need to keep hitting things for the leech. Needing leech to stay at full life isnt the worst thing, as normally you will be hitting things, and any sources of "_____ while leeching mana/life" mods will be up most of the time.
- I know this league mechanic is Rippy, and they have and will continue to adjust how deadly the monsters and especially on death effects are for Heist, but since im not playing this build this league im not completely sure how it feels for this build. Like I said, id be happy to go over your character if I could see it.
- As for on death effects, since we do so much damage with investment, on death effects are the main thing that will kill you. Porcupines are the bane of melee builds existence until you can get a a large amount of phys damage reduction and kill them at the end of your range and only a few at a time. An explode chest would remove the grand majority of on death effects, at the cost of life and some semblance of a cheap budget.
Sorry not sure why it's private, changed.

Ah ok that makes sense. I've been neglecting the max endurance charges, maybe that would help more than I thought :P

I have also admittedly not been manually dodging much. I saw the tank shaper slams and thought "well, if I can tank one of the strongest things in the game, why bother dodging...?" haha

Should I be using my flasks off cooldown then? I'm used to offensive flasks and that's pretty clear when to use (rares and bosses). Not really sure how to manage defensive flask timings. I've been mostly saving them for rares and bosses, but as a reactionary thing (I notice my hp go down, spam all my flasks).

It may also be the chaos damage that's killing me. Most of the time, I'm ok. It's usually rippy maps (-max res and some cursed maps have been rough) or special encounters (like Jun and shaper mobs) that get me down.

I do use the pantheons suggested. I may invest some time/divine vessels unlocking some of those pantheon passives. The 10% avoid projectiles should definitely help with the porcupines.

What do you think about 1h and shield? How critical are the 2h nodes?

Also should I avoid enemies cannot be stunned maps? I notice we only have rapid expansion for endurance charge generation right?

Current action items for my improvement (as a summary, ? for ones I'm not sure about):
1) manual dodge more
2) +max endurance charge nodes
3) unlock pantheon passives
4) chaos res?
5) flask management?
6) shield?
Dernière édition par aBoredKitty, le 23 sept. 2020 13:31:58
"
aBoredKitty a écrit :
Sorry not sure why it's private, changed.

Ah ok that makes sense. I've been neglecting the max endurance charges, maybe that would help more than I thought :P

I have also admittedly not been manually dodging much. I saw the tank shaper slams and thought "well, if I can tank one of the strongest things in the game, why bother dodging...?" haha

Should I be using my flasks off cooldown then? I'm used to offensive flasks and that's pretty clear when to use (rares and bosses). Not really sure how to manage defensive flask timings. I've been mostly saving them for rares and bosses, but as a reactionary thing (I notice my hp go down, spam all my flasks).

It may also be the chaos damage that's killing me. Most of the time, I'm ok. It's usually rippy maps (-max res and some cursed maps have been rough) or special encounters (like Jun and shaper mobs) that get me down.

I do use the pantheons suggested. I may invest some time/divine vessels unlocking some of those pantheon passives. The 10% avoid projectiles should definitely help with the porcupines.

What do you think about 1h and shield? How critical are the 2h nodes?

Also should I avoid enemies cannot be stunned maps? I notice we only have rapid expansion for endurance charge generation right?

Current action items for my improvement (as a summary, ? for ones I'm not sure about):
1) manual dodge more
2) +max endurance charge nodes
3) unlock pantheon passives
4) chaos res?
5) flask management?
6) shield?

- If you can get 0% chaos res youll feel alot better against chaos.
- Just because you CAN tank damage doesnt mean you should, the tank it cuz you can playstyle is for if you feel satisfied with the level your at.
- Some bosses like The Baron really shouldnt be facetanked until you can kill him in less than 2 seconds, manual dodging can be necessary depending on the boss, how good your gear is, and how much damage you do. Youll learn what not to tank. Vaal ground slam can stun bosses long enough to kill them if your damage is really high.
- The basalt flask should be kept up 100% of the time, if possible. There are certainly boss encounters where that isnt realistic, but it will help throughout the map.

- When I initially made this build way back in legion league, 1h axes were the best way to scale the damage. They lost the 20% more physical attack damage multiplier of dual wielding, but are still pretty viable, and the 1h and shield didnt actually get nerfed at all. If you really do want to be tanky, dont care quite as much about damage, and dont plan on transitioning to 2h crit, you can use a 1h axe and shield. Youll get less out of each warcry but the clear speed should actually be faster. Youll also need to use a Dread Banner to cap impale chance. Here is a tree for it:
https://poeplanner.com/ABYAAQcAFiEAAIDG2FhjPfyMz_ZIXz8UIO8OUEfkUZd5KCqLT6lucq9GDvjvwBpvO3gNtfJybGxGMgnscYWPgy41kti9_gryRTrh_o9N46ZXWK826BpVn4nQLDsUI-phIfYz_3gB5xRN_Eu8nxiRhO-i6hLhiJ3awXTtBS167y5T029DMb6nZU29Nkd-hNlM_3Nnpo11TmXwOlJaMq5Q_msTyWWnDjwUcfjrZFLBo-JhMHdZ_tl8ggfyQfPdaGW77ZHO6hh2rM9-LbTHGVFjns3ynG6X977SIa2N9zJ82Spjr3q-rQNdL8zBgho-6dV5OX7itopi7MMzWhoW6SQ3-F9f0Kdt4NghkOoQAAAAAAA=
Started Heist with this build. Easy journey through the acts. I only use the Weapon + Blue or Rare Rustic Sash+ Blacksmith's Whetstone recipe to keep my Axes upgraded.

Now I have to expand my Atlas but with the damage I have after expending 80 chaos (I got an exalt in a low lvl heist) I dont think I need to upgrade my gear way past 12/14 tier maps.

Sorry my odd english, GL and HF.
Dernière édition par magic150, le 25 sept. 2020 15:34:56
can we get a 3.12 non crit tree, thanks for the guide!
"
mbowser71 a écrit :
can we get a 3.12 non crit tree, thanks for the guide!

-It does have a 3.12 RT tree. This is the link
http://poeurl.com/c05X
Hello.

Im starting to have a big problem with survability.
What can i do cause i ge one shot but conquerors like Bran or even elder guaridians.

Thx for anwsers.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires