[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

"
Almanz a écrit :
Hey Ekule had a blast playing the guide last league stayed RT the whole time and didn't really have any trouble with it just wondering if I've taken things about as far as it can go?

Slightly F'd up by forgetting about tombfists until close to endgame when I already had the Spiked gloves with attack speed, might regening too much life as well.
Anyhoo heres the PoB if your interested https://pastebin.com/gX08HxUj

- Simply because your not crit, you have room to grow. Your gear is really really good and simply not realistic to replace outside of harvest. I'm not going to simply tell you to replace geara, but I noticed two important things on your gear, and some room for improvement in your socket links.

- You have a bottled faith, and you have an open suffix on your axe. I believe this is enough to swap to the crit variant with your current gear.

- Replace the strength quality craft on your axe with the crit chance quality craft. I believe it costs an exalt, but your gear implies that wont be an issue. Replace your quartz flask with a diamond flask, you can put Of Warding on it. Accuracy will be your biggest issue, and youll have to pick up precision and level it as much as possible. One of your rings have an open suffix, and while im not completely sure I think you should be able to craft some amount of accuracy on it with the bench, if you cant then obviously dont remove the attack speed.

- To pick up precision you'll need to fix your socket situation. Your ground slam supports don't need any change.

- You have maim support, but you linked it to blood and sand, rather than flesh and stone, so your missing out on damage there. Your chest is a 5link, so in your chest should be Pride, Flesh and Stone, Maim support, Blood and Sand, and youll need to get a lvl 4 enlighten to put in there as well. Unless you do this you wont be able to fit in precision.

- You have Blood magic support in your gloves with vaal ancestral warcchief totem, and your steel skin CWDT. CWDT and vaal skills don't use any mana, so it literally does nothing for you, so remove it.

- In your helm I would put leap slam, faster attacks, blood magic, and Vaal ancestral warchief totem (so it gets some attack speed) In the isolated socket in your chest you can put blood rage or precision.

- In your gloves, youll have to fit the rest of your gems, youll need CWDT, and steelskin. This only leaves 2 sockets. Because you need precision to get as high of hit chance as possible, you lost 2 sockets. youll have to drop a warcry and second wind support. Blood rage or precision (whichever isnt in your chest) should go in this link setup.

- Intimidating cry grants only a little more damage on average per hit than Seismic cry, but lasts 2 fewer hits, so will grant less damage than seismic cry. Swap to seismic cry and you'll have to drop the other two war cries. If you really want you can swap seismic cry for enduring cry for bossing to maintain endurance charges, although you'll lose a fair bit of damage that way.

- Lastly you need to change to a crit tree. Luckily we are only a little over a day away from league start as of the time of me writing this which means that youll get a free passive tree/ascendancy wipe for your standard character in a day, which you can do if you want to continue playing standard a bit.

- Unfortunately you may need to drop the thread of hope so that you can use a rare jewel with physical attack damage leeched as mana. This is the only piece of gear I feel can be replaced somewhat easily, with minimal sacrifice, although you will lose the minimum frenzy and endurance charges.

- Here is a lvl 97 crit tree for you to use in 3.12. This is for replacing thread of hope with a mana leech jewel.
poeurl.com/c0Kp

- If you really want to keep the minimum charges or get a watcher's eye, you can use this tree instead. Do not take the dexterity nodes leading up to the titanic wheel if you are using a thread of hope, consider those 2 points irrelivant, as they would be the two minimum charge passives instead.
poeurl.com/c0Kd

!!ANNOINT FELLER OF FOES!!
How does the new Gem quality play into the build?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936122
"
Squob a écrit :

The only alternate qualities that really caught my eye for this build are the two pulverize ones, one of which gives 10% less attack speed but 20% more damage, and the other pulverize quality being 10%AoE. The increased attack speed quality on ground slam seems really interesting, losing 10%AoE but you'd basically have to 20% quality it yourself and hit the 1/4 to make it vaal ground slam (assuming it even can)
The last one that seemed really interesting was the reduced reservation precision, although that'd probably be really expensive.

All things considered though alot of builds and skills get some pretty big buffs with them, but for this build the differences are pretty negligible.

Pulverize with 25% less attack speed but 79% more damage would average out to almost exactly the same dps as without quality, BUT since Seismic cry lasts a fixed 5 hits, you'll actually get more damage out of every cry. This is if you don't mind slower ground slams
"
Ekule731 a écrit :
"
Squob a écrit :

The only alternate qualities that really caught my eye for this build are the two pulverize ones, one of which gives 10% less attack speed but 20% more damage, and the other pulverize quality being 10%AoE. The increased attack speed quality on ground slam seems really interesting, losing 10%AoE but you'd basically have to 20% quality it yourself and hit the 1/4 to make it vaal ground slam (assuming it even can)
The last one that seemed really interesting was the reduced reservation precision, although that'd probably be really expensive.

All things considered though alot of builds and skills get some pretty big buffs with them, but for this build the differences are pretty negligible.

Pulverize with 25% less attack speed but 79% more damage would average out to almost exactly the same dps as without quality, BUT since Seismic cry lasts a fixed 5 hits, you'll actually get more damage out of every cry. This is if you don't mind slower ground slams

Thank you for looking into this and helping me understand the possible effects these changes present. I am excited to try this build as my first ever build was in 3.9 and followed "Frawrst's" GS build. it will be nice to see how they compare. Just from initially reading over everything you do a great job explaining in a way that new/newer players can follow and the guide is very detailed.
"
Squob a écrit :
"
Ekule731 a écrit :
"
Squob a écrit :

Thank you for looking into this and helping me understand the possible effects these changes present. I am excited to try this build as my first ever build was in 3.9 and followed "Frawrst's" GS build. it will be nice to see how they compare. Just from initially reading over everything you do a great job explaining in a way that new/newer players can follow and the guide is very detailed.

:D glad to see more people living the GS life <3
Spoiler

- Simply because your not crit, you have room to grow. Your gear is really really good and simply not realistic to replace outside of harvest. I'm not going to simply tell you to replace geara, but I noticed two important things on your gear, and some room for improvement in your socket links.

- You have a bottled faith, and you have an open suffix on your axe. I believe this is enough to swap to the crit variant with your current gear.

- Replace the strength quality craft on your axe with the crit chance quality craft. I believe it costs an exalt, but your gear implies that wont be an issue. Replace your quartz flask with a diamond flask, you can put Of Warding on it. Accuracy will be your biggest issue, and youll have to pick up precision and level it as much as possible. One of your rings have an open suffix, and while im not completely sure I think you should be able to craft some amount of accuracy on it with the bench, if you cant then obviously dont remove the attack speed.

- To pick up precision you'll need to fix your socket situation. Your ground slam supports don't need any change.

- You have maim support, but you linked it to blood and sand, rather than flesh and stone, so your missing out on damage there. Your chest is a 5link, so in your chest should be Pride, Flesh and Stone, Maim support, Blood and Sand, and youll need to get a lvl 4 enlighten to put in there as well. Unless you do this you wont be able to fit in precision.

- You have Blood magic support in your gloves with vaal ancestral warcchief totem, and your steel skin CWDT. CWDT and vaal skills don't use any mana, so it literally does nothing for you, so remove it.

- In your helm I would put leap slam, faster attacks, blood magic, and Vaal ancestral warchief totem (so it gets some attack speed) In the isolated socket in your chest you can put blood rage or precision.

- In your gloves, youll have to fit the rest of your gems, youll need CWDT, and steelskin. This only leaves 2 sockets. Because you need precision to get as high of hit chance as possible, you lost 2 sockets. youll have to drop a warcry and second wind support. Blood rage or precision (whichever isnt in your chest) should go in this link setup.

- Intimidating cry grants only a little more damage on average per hit than Seismic cry, but lasts 2 fewer hits, so will grant less damage than seismic cry. Swap to seismic cry and you'll have to drop the other two war cries. If you really want you can swap seismic cry for enduring cry for bossing to maintain endurance charges, although you'll lose a fair bit of damage that way.

- Lastly you need to change to a crit tree. Luckily we are only a little over a day away from league start as of the time of me writing this which means that youll get a free passive tree/ascendancy wipe for your standard character in a day, which you can do if you want to continue playing standard a bit.

- Unfortunately you may need to drop the thread of hope so that you can use a rare jewel with physical attack damage leeched as mana. This is the only piece of gear I feel can be replaced somewhat easily, with minimal sacrifice, although you will lose the minimum frenzy and endurance charges.

- Here is a lvl 97 crit tree for you to use in 3.12. This is for replacing thread of hope with a mana leech jewel.
poeurl.com/c0Kp

- If you really want to keep the minimum charges or get a watcher's eye, you can use this tree instead. Do not take the dexterity nodes leading up to the titanic wheel if you are using a thread of hope, consider those 2 points irrelivant, as they would be the two minimum charge passives instead.
poeurl.com/c0Kd

Thanks for the quick and detailed reply I'm not surprised I have a few mistakes in there particularly with the chest and helm links as was crafting that helm right up until league end (and still not t1 hybrid life grrr). The second blood magic was probably me just not reading the CWDT properly and playing about self casting the totem occasionally.

Just two things really why the fending/knockback wheel and it looks like I'm 1(1!) int short for a lvl4 enlighten although I guess I could roll that on the jewel I'm going to need.

Seems like the diamond isn't needed as crit chance is 99 or 100% with or without it (its the hit chance that seems to be the limiting factor) or am I missing something?

Thanks again
Did you attempt any 100% delirium with this and were you able to take out A8 Sirus consistently?

Looking for a slam build I can take in to the endest of end game and hoping ground slam could get me there. Your build also looks a little faster than some of the sloggy one hitter warcry builds I've seen which is very intriguing.

Also how do you think this build will fare without the harvest crafting crutch from last season?
"
TylerDurden24 a écrit :
Did you attempt any 100% delirium with this and were you able to take out A8 Sirus consistently?

Looking for a slam build I can take in to the endest of end game and hoping ground slam could get me there. Your build also looks a little faster than some of the sloggy one hitter warcry builds I've seen which is very intriguing.

Also how do you think this build will fare without the harvest crafting crutch from last season?

I did deathless sirus 8 carries, although I have harvest gear for it and thus have 50% chaos res. Without chaos res and less knowledge of the fight sirus will probably not be deathless, but is absolutely possible.

With my harvest gear, I was able to do full deathless wave 20 simulacrums with wave 20 Kosis's, and 100% delirius maps, although this build isnt the best suited for it (Berserker). I was also notably doing Uber Elder carries deathless.

This build is certainly faster and has higher dps potential than most 'big single hit' slam builds, as my goal behind this build was clear speed and raw dps.

The loss of Harvest crafting certainly hurts, and the biggest casualties will be the 1k+ pdps weapon, explode chest, and chaos res. None of these are by any means necessary for completing the hardest content, but they do make it easier.
Dernière édition par Ekule731, le 17 sept. 2020 22:32:59
"
Almanz a écrit :
Spoiler

poeurl.com/c0Kp

poeurl.com/c0Kd

Thanks for the quick and detailed reply I'm not surprised I have a few mistakes in there particularly with the chest and helm links as was crafting that helm right up until league end (and still not t1 hybrid life grrr). The second blood magic was probably me just not reading the CWDT properly and playing about self casting the totem occasionally.

Just two things really why the fending/knockback wheel and it looks like I'm 1(1!) int short for a lvl4 enlighten although I guess I could roll that on the jewel I'm going to need.

Seems like the diamond isn't needed as crit chance is 99 or 100% with or without it (its the hit chance that seems to be the limiting factor) or am I missing something?

Thanks again

Path of building says I have, with an 8.65% base crit axe, 12.88% base crit total between axe, flask, glove corruption, and chest, 3 power charges and far more investment into crit in general that I have 72.9% crit chance without a diamond flask, and 92.66% crit chance with it. I find it very hard to believe that youd have 99-100% crit chance without one. A diamond flaks DOES NOT AFFECT TOOLTIP, so if you think youll have more tooltip by activating it then your mistaken. This may be part of why you think you have such high crit chance with much less investement in crit.

Your right that hit chance is the biggest issue. You can replace attack speed on your ring to get up to 200 accuracy which can help. You can also invest 3 points to grab eagle eye too. Im not quite sure what your hit chance is in your current state.

Also, you may be able to divine the all attributes on your amulet to get the 1 int needed. Not sure if its perfectly rolled or not
"

Thanks again

Path of building says I have, with an 8.65% base crit axe, 12.88% base crit total between axe, flask, glove corruption, and chest, 3 power charges and far more investment into crit in general that I have 72.9% crit chance without a diamond flask, and 92.66% crit chance with it. I find it very hard to believe that youd have 99-100% crit chance without one. A diamond flaks DOES NOT AFFECT TOOLTIP, so if you think youll have more tooltip by activating it then your mistaken. This may be part of why you think you have such high crit chance with much less investement in crit.

Your right that hit chance is the biggest issue. You can replace attack speed on your ring to get up to 200 accuracy which can help. You can also invest 3 points to grab eagle eye too. Im not quite sure what your hit chance is in your current state.

Also, you may be able to divine the all attributes on your amulet to get the 1 int needed. Not sure if its perfectly rolled or not

Found the mistake added flat crit chance instead of %increased in PoB when editing the axe, looks like can get the acc sorted if I can get a perfect acc roll on the ring then won't need eagle eye. Rolled a jewel with %mana leech a int roll attack speed last night so that should be good enough until I can get something better. About 2+million more damage with the same config and 68% crit chance.
Sure theres a bit of room for improvement still but thats still a huge increase. Just hoping the life loss won't be too painful XD
Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires