[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
ibiyabadoo a écrit :

I also run pride and precision, so those auras get a nice buff from it. Also frees up some mana and gives move speed which the build desperately needs.

Well, after running around with FTS-LTF, I think it's a little too much hassle for me, I'm a lazy bum so I prefer smashing buttons to complicated manual trigger. lol.

And yeah, the extra mana is really noticable. I need to use a lower level precision and even so, it's difficult to smash TS many times and it is HELL in cannot regen map.

So, inspirational seems okayish unless I can fit in more mana.
Just finished up gearing and started mapping a bit. Pretty fun! Any tips to get more HP? I have HP on next to all my gear but barely touching 4.8k, was hoping to be around the 5.5k or so. When do we use barrage, I honestly feel spamming it on bosses is slower then just using TS so I barely ever use it.

MY DPS in base with TS is 13.8-16k and barrage is 19.9-23.5k, is that about average?

Got about 184 mana to user but got some damage to leech jewels which helps big time, and guessing pantheons are lunaris/yugul

Dernière édition par Bob123aka, le 18 juil. 2019 23:36:55
Amazing build!
Uber Elder down super quick, build was plenty fun and had very good survivability. Would recommmend.

Gear:
Spoiler

Uber Elder kill:
https://youtu.be/PpMrH7wz05w
I don't even use Barrage; I use TS in my Arborix, and I use a Kaom's heart. Similar to what Alkaizer did on his HC character. I still need some gear(like an impale watchers eye) But I'm over 6k life, with the Kaom's Heart. Eventually; I plan to drop Arborix also, if I can craft an elder Harbinger bow with Vicious Proj and the Delve mod "Socketed Skills Deal 20% more attack damage"
Is this good implicit?
Hey build is GREAT. so far im melting everything BUUT.....
I tried to do a 4 way battle (yes 4 way not 5 way) and the dps was INSANE at the bosses the first time I killed the bosses, after the reset it felt like I couldt proc my impales on the bosses and doing 2-3 times less damage? do you know the cause of this? this is my gear btw:
"
FriendlyF a écrit :
Is this good implicit?

its fine if you dont go dual curse ^^
Nice build, definitely gona try it, but how do you sustain mana ?
"
sirs a écrit :
Nice build, definitely gona try it, but how do you sustain mana ?

mana leech in jewel
I played flicker slayer, zerber cyclone with gg gear and other builds this league so far. This is the most fun i've had and i'm thinking about pushing 100 with it. the clear speed and somehow single target is better than my cyclone zerker.

I did make some changes to the build though, i'm using Aul's Uprising with pride costs no mana and a +2 impale hits with pride. This way I can use Herald of Purity and a higher level precision without having to get accuracy on gear. I also skipped the unique belts and made a Stygian which lets me use Mark of the Elder ring for the 80% increased attack damage.

GG build man, thanks for sharing! Gear below, I'll be trying to sell some gear from my other chracter to buy a +2 impale with pride and +crit multi with precision Watcher's eye.

Dernière édition par ch1noel, le 21 juil. 2019 04:52:41

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires