[3.13]Champion Perforate+Bladestorm| 2H Impale | All Content Starter viable|POB | Videos

"
ForeverYou a écrit :
Hello,
I have a quick question on the link setup with Perforate. For some reason my Perforate tooltip is showing more dps with Pulverise than Multistrike, just wondering if that's the case with anyone else. Or does it only seem that way on the tooltip, when in reality Multistrike does more dps?

Thank you for your time.

multistrike tooltip does not take in consideration the damage bonus from repeats

Do not, ever ever ever believe in game tooltips, no matter what happens, its a 1000% no
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
Hey, this build is going great, thank you. I am now waiting for 6 link and decent cluster gems.

T16 maps are smooth even with just a 5 link.

However I'm only at like 73% effective crit chance - I know I could get an amulet with a bit more, but where else can I get more crit chance?

Here's where I'm at

https://pastebin.com/nX6PRgvc
How can this build work when evasion already sucks and you get non from the tree? You dont even get dodge chance. If i did this i would suck ass in white maps.
"
takukuku a écrit :
Hey, this build is going great, thank you. I am now waiting for 6 link and decent cluster gems.

T16 maps are smooth even with just a 5 link.

However I'm only at like 73% effective crit chance - I know I could get an amulet with a bit more, but where else can I get more crit chance?

Here's where I'm at

https://pastebin.com/nX6PRgvc

Your tree seemed to deviated from mine for quite abit, i assume you are not going to touch cluster jewels

Build builds around pure phys and impales, using pride is better than herald of ash, any non phys damage does not scale with impale
I dont like atziri's promise because of low uptime

You took an extra 30 dex node, not required there, i would take 30 int instead and use an enlighten 3 to enable pride aura, its more consistent and has higher potential in dps than relying on herald of ash and atziri promise
Pride is the strongest dps aura we have for this build, followed by maim from flesh and stone, blood and sand and finally herald of purity. Herald of ash does not come anywhere else when it comes to dps

If you want more crit, i would go for versatility, i wouldnt skip bloodless wheel because its 8+6% increased life, 7% for 1 point each

To maximize dps, i would drop endurance charge on stun from leap slam and put in fortify instead, just so to run brutality over fortify on main link. You dont really get much chances to stun bosses ontop of a chance to gain endurance charge

Also you are using kaom's heart, dont think you got a way to generate power or frenzy charges, i would untick them because it gives you a false sense of crit chance

Personally i wouldnt use starkonja on this build because without vaal pact, on a reduced recovery rate map, once you dip into low life, it will get pretty dangerous

Using too much uniques in a build heavily penalizes us to use passive tree to cover up for lack of resist, this is something we gotta balance, ideally i would go for rares and free up passive tree to take more dps over running resist nodes specifically in passive tree

Farrul's fur is kinda cheap this league, i heavily suggest going for it

I would work towards this pob i have with cluster jewels, because medium cluster jewels benefits us vastly
http://pastebin.com/GHm3xKzw

You can drop bladestorm if you dont want to use it, but losing a free 6 link we could use for ancestral warchief is a big dps hit

"
How can this build work when evasion already sucks and you get non from the tree? You dont even get dodge chance. If i did this i would suck ass in white maps.

We dont even build evasion, lol

I dont know the difficulty of playing poe on xbox, but sucking ass in white maps or not, i would say its heavily dependent on player
My Builds/Stream

Dernière édition par Astarift, le 13 juil. 2020 00:52:56
thank you, very helpful to me

I took a lot of unnecessary nodes atm because using a bad cluster jewel is no good

I was using the thread of hope for the free endurance/fury and assassin's mark for power. Versatile stance also adds tons of dps

Gonna switch out the fortify/brutality

Will be taking the bloodless wheel

The starkonja has a +2 perforate enchant and was selling at 5 chaos.. I'll def switch out once I get more currency

I've never had a farrul's fur. Is it good for Survivability? Kaoms adds about 1k hp so I was using that to face tank random 1hko stuff, but i'll def go that route if you recommend it

Also, I am using withering step for the evasive buff. Do you think that's unnecessary?

thx
Dernière édition par takukuku, le 13 juil. 2020 09:58:55
Hi, thank you very much for this build! I am 94 lvl now and enjoying it. I have small issues with survivability, but I think this is mostly of my gameplay style, not the build issues. DPS is awesome, I also dropped Bladestorm for totem.

The question is - if I craft a mode "% increased damage while leeching" on gloves, will it work correctly with Vaal Pact and is it worthy overall?

And the second - if I craft this mode simultaneously on both gloves and amulet, will it give me more damage or this is a waste?

Thank you!
Your helmet boots and gloves are evasion and your chest is str/dex. And your not turning all that evasion into armor.

Not only that but you dont have any guard skills on cwdt.

And when i tried to do a crit lacerate build they told me i was over extending when i took the sword nodes to the far right

So again i dont understand how this build works.
Almost every build i look at seems like people just throw random shit together and it clears all content yet when i try to do something that should logically work i strugle to even push into red maps.
"
takukuku a écrit :
thank you, very helpful to me

I took a lot of unnecessary nodes atm because using a bad cluster jewel is no good

I was using the thread of hope for the free endurance/fury and assassin's mark for power. Versatile stance also adds tons of dps

Gonna switch out the fortify/brutality

Will be taking the bloodless wheel

The starkonja has a +2 perforate enchant and was selling at 5 chaos.. I'll def switch out once I get more currency

I've never had a farrul's fur. Is it good for Survivability? Kaoms adds about 1k hp so I was using that to face tank random 1hko stuff, but i'll def go that route if you recommend it

Also, I am using withering step for the evasive buff. Do you think that's unnecessary?

thx

Cluster jewels are more available now due to the changes to the implicit mods, i would suggest going for one if its available

Perforate enchant sure is good for single target, but it kinda tightens the resist requirements due to being a unique with no resist

Farrul's fur is pretty good but you do need to invest more into life on the tree to use it as supposed to kaom's heart. The best part about this is farrul's fur is cheap this league, but you gotta cater a suffix to craft aspect of cat on it. The dps boost however, is major, 3 frenzy charges and 3 power charges is nothing to laugh at

Withering steps is useless because u lose elusive the moment u do an action

"
zlFox a écrit :
Hi, thank you very much for this build! I am 94 lvl now and enjoying it. I have small issues with survivability, but I think this is mostly of my gameplay style, not the build issues. DPS is awesome, I also dropped Bladestorm for totem.

The question is - if I craft a mode "% increased damage while leeching" on gloves, will it work correctly with Vaal Pact and is it worthy overall?

And the second - if I craft this mode simultaneously on both gloves and amulet, will it give me more damage or this is a waste?

Thank you!

Its a wasted craft, we arent slayer/using soul tether, so we dont spend any time leeching if we are at full life. Go for other mods that either boost survivability or damage in other ways

"
Your helmet boots and gloves are evasion and your chest is str/dex. And your not turning all that evasion into armor.

Not only that but you dont have any guard skills on cwdt.

And when i tried to do a crit lacerate build they told me i was over extending when i took the sword nodes to the far right

So again i dont understand how this build works.
Almost every build i look at seems like people just throw random shit together and it clears all content yet when i try to do something that should logically work i strugle to even push into red maps.

Armor and evasion is a diminishing stat. I dont have the exact numbers, but your 1st 1000 armor might give you 10% phys reduction, your next 10% will NOT give you 10% phys reduction
I wouldnt drop my effective 20%+ chance to evade for 11% phys damage reduction, on top of spending extra 4 points for this self nerf in survivability

Defenses in poe isnt tied to armor, guard skill, cwdt, its a noob trap to think these are the main sources of defenses to keep you alive. Heavily stacking armor and pushing all evasion to armor is a terrible move.

If you want to to list our defensive layer, what we have is

5.5k-6k life
Permanent fortify(20% less damage taken) thats very easy to achieve(leap slam, bladestorm)
12.4k armor with flask up, thats 58% phys damage reduction at level 92(you need more and more armor at higher level to achieve a higher phys damage reduction)
72% chance to evade in flesh and stone(flesh and stone blinds nearby enemies, giving a free 50% chance to evade attacks)
11% less damage taken from flesh and stone from enemies outside of circle
48% life leeched/second due to vaal pact and vitality pact(2 points for this node) Nothing one shots us unless its obvious mechanics you have to dodge(shaper/elder slam, sirus die beam)
Vaal molten shell/molten shell, these are reactional button moreso than cwdt buttons, cwdt is overrated and it sucks since the changes to immortal call

Most of the time people struggle to push into red maps because they blindly follow a guide instead of fully understanding the mechanics built in the build.
Following guides and doing builds is all about understanding the mechanics of the game and how defensive layers are built, Having 50k armor and cwdt set up doesnt necessarily mean the build is built nicely and defensively, avoidance and sustain is also a big contender on survivability layers

Also, going crit on lacerate is overextending by itself, you have to build crit ontop of hit chance to scale damage, when resolute technique allows you to focus on fully scaling your bleed damage and your survivability.

My Builds/Stream

Dernière édition par Astarift, le 13 juil. 2020 12:56:16
I wasnt scaling bleed i was doing crit impale. I was told lacerate was a good single target skill thats only reason i was using it.
I wanted to do crit impale slayer for the great life leech but even in yellow maps my clear was trash and bossing was not much better but i wasnt following a build guide. I never want to because its not only hard to find one thats realistic for a person who is absolutely hated by rng but has no clue apparently how the game works. And its frustrating to be told that what should be logical is a noob trap because if im dying all the time my first thoughts are more defense and better gear or gem setup.
It seems no matter what i do im wrong because of how rigged the game is.
Would dual strike work instead of perforate?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires