[3.13]Champion Perforate+Bladestorm| 2H Impale | All Content Starter viable|POB | Videos

Hey,

thanks for the detailled guide.

i sold my old builds items (lacerate gladiator) and followed your guide.
but iam struggeling a bit in terms of dps and despite of a relativly huge investment of aprox 35ex i only archieve aprox. 1/4 of your damage pob wise.

am i missing anything very elementar?

kind regards

just crafted me this beauty
"
everdream2k a écrit :
Hey,

thanks for the detailled guide.

i sold my old builds items (lacerate gladiator) and followed your guide.
but iam struggeling a bit in terms of dps and despite of a relativly huge investment of aprox 35ex i only archieve aprox. 1/4 of your damage pob wise.

am i missing anything very elementar?

kind regards

I need to know whats your issue in terms of dps or your pob set up, looking at your items everything seems in place
My Builds/Stream

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2814713
How viable is a good Starforge after it's nerf compared to an Exquisite Blade for the same price?
Sorry for the newb question, but how were you able to grab Kinetic Impacts in your passive tree?
"
ForeverYou a écrit :
Sorry for the newb question, but how were you able to grab Kinetic Impacts in your passive tree?

you can annoint your necklace / amulet with Oil's. Hover over the keystone in the tree to see which Blight Oil's you need.
"
warlock360 a écrit :
How viable is a good Starforge after it's nerf compared to an Exquisite Blade for the same price?

Starforge is the dumpster tier starting unique, considering high pdps weapons are highly avaliable this league and decently easy to craft
My Builds/Stream

i just dropped the whole bladestorm setup now and doing the clear with perforate on sand stance. i also did some tests with a 2nd perforate 6 link with increased aoe but the benefits were marginal.

so i ended up with a 6link with ancestral warchief. combined with my brutal sword the warchief smashes most bosses alone
"
everdream2k a écrit :
i just dropped the whole bladestorm setup now and doing the clear with perforate on sand stance. i also did some tests with a 2nd perforate 6 link with increased aoe but the benefits were marginal.

so i ended up with a 6link with ancestral warchief. combined with my brutal sword the warchief smashes most bosses alone

3.11 changes saved perforate when it comes to clear, 6link perforate + 6 link ancestral totem is a thing and i think its pretty good
My Builds/Stream

"
Astarift a écrit :
"
Bunkspucket a écrit :
Hey!

I've been using your build this league and am rather enjoying it! I was wondering what you would add in place of one of your 6L setups if just running Perforate? I enjoy playing between Bladestorm and Perforate, but I've been toying with the idea for a little bit.

So far I've thought of maybe an Enduring Cry - Second Wind - Inc Duration - Manual Immortal Call, but I'm really not sure.

Immortal call clashes with molten shell, just run a 6 link ancestral warchief/protector, its a strong passive damage dealer

Hey Astarift, thank you for putting this guide up! I've been running this build and loving it so far. I mainly use Bladestorm and really don't use Perforate. I really enjoy using Ancestral Protector as I got it for free from an NPC. What support gems would you use in a 6 link with Ancestral Protector? Also, which gem do you find more powerful, the protector or warchief? I've never used warchief but due to AoE I think it would be better, most forum posts I've seen state warchief is more powerful but they are old forum posts so I don't know if that has changed with updates.

For the 6 link I'm thinking of using: Conc. Effect, Melee Phys, Faster Attacks.. and I don't know what else

Thank you again for the awesome build!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires