3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"
Mordpheus a écrit :

defintily trying for some better corruption (Kaoms is not that costly)

Starkonjas Head ....

if you have currency buy one with 14 IAS to cyclone for 6 Ex ? around that ...

Cyclone enchant is not worth 6ex, don't waste currency. You can put together almost whole build for that. xD

Like you said, get good corrupted Kaom's Heart.

"
LearnMeHow a écrit :
Maybe this is stupid question but can this sword be changed for Starforge for example?Or then build make no sence any more?Or there are any good upgrades when there is some currency to spend?What is good coruption for Kaoms Heart?

No not really...

"
midtrik a écrit :
I found the guide interesting and the strategy too, I started my character yesterday, and I already have the main, sword and armor with great options, I will always be reporting the experience as I develop in the league, asking for help, opinions or criticism, I hope to have support from the participants of the topical, it will be a great pleasure.

have fun! :D
"
undelorth a écrit :
"
JudgeZecht a écrit :
curious if there is a typo or if I am missing something, but from my understanding, I thought that herald of ash doesn't ignite. I am thoroughly confused as to what in the build actually causes ignite

It doesn't. But it gives you fire damage to ignite with cyclone, lol. You can have any other source of fire damage instead.

UPD: finally killed Sirus (lvl8). Pretty easy fight once you get used to ruling storms. Switched to Starkonja for fight to have little more mitigation against degen.
Indisponible

Too bad loot is crap.

Hey, grats! I see that you are already 97 on this build, I have some questions if you don't mind.
-I see that you made sereval changes to the build like your ring, ascendancy etc... Do you think those changes are necessary to make this build viable?
-also how well the build works in general for t16 mapping and metamorphs?
-did you use Abyssus for general mapping and only changed it for sirus?
-and the last question, would you recommend this build after you played it for the current endgame, and for farming bosses?

Ofc, Op or anyone can answer those questions who played it, and knows the current leagues ups and downs. Any answer or suggestion is very much appreciated.
Dernière édition par Kalithas, le 7 janv. 2020 07:16:54
Ce post contient des objets qui sont actuellement indisponibles.
Which anointment would u recommend?
"
ChadBoldo a écrit :
Which anointment would u recommend?

Bladedancer
Hello again, I am already half advanced in the equipment.

Now I would like to know what should or should improve. I'm lvl 85

THX!!!
I finished the acts and started the maps, I'm still having a hard time with the maps, because the character can not with any kind of reflect, nor physical, much less elemental. It is uncomfortable to spend time and currency to be shaping maps, since my other character does not go through this, may be custom and convenience on my part, I will try more, see how it develops, because t16 maps without reflect makes normal, now maps t3 with physical reflecting or element does not.
"
midtrik a écrit :
I finished the acts and started the maps, I'm still having a hard time with the maps, because the character can not with any kind of reflect, nor physical, much less elemental. It is uncomfortable to spend time and currency to be shaping maps, since my other character does not go through this, may be custom and convenience on my part, I will try more, see how it develops, because t16 maps without reflect makes normal, now maps t3 with physical reflecting or element does not.

Once you get the last ascendency from lab you are immune to phys reflect. You also get a nice dps boost.
"
Worfang a écrit :
Hello again, I am already half advanced in the equipment.

Now I would like to know what should or should improve. I'm lvl 85

THX!!!

if you could get assassins mark on ring and good rare gloves that would be great. Oskarm gives adds to negative chaos resistance which is bad.

dont know what i should do from here
Dernière édition par ChadBoldo, le 8 janv. 2020 18:45:31
My SSF char just hit level 95. Managed to craft an *ok* assassin's mark ring with mediocre life by "alch" spamming fossils:

I had to craft on a cold base to keep my resists close to ele-weakness-safe, and I was lucky to get some int on there which frees up some other gear to be crafted more.

I need to focus on DPS next with some accuracy/phys/crit stats on various pieces of gear, though it's hard to get this in SSF given I only have a few non-unique items to work with and getting currency takes a lot of farming!

In order to level up from 93-95 I doubled up the defence with Jade+Granite flasks and survivability is really great. I'll probably switch out to a more offensive setup now.

Anyway, the build is feeling really solid so I'd like to say a big "thanks!" at this point ;)

Dernière édition par Userbla, le 11 janv. 2020 13:34:14

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires