[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

Thank you for this guide.

"
SHEPUUURD a écrit :

1) Double damage stacks the chance (up to 100%).
2) The jewel is ok but you could prob. get a better one.

I am blind but i cant find chance to double damage in the game interface.

Can you post your jewel with additional stats for notables?

Is it random or exist specific seed or range for your jewel and notables?

I missed 30 Divine Orbs and no Intimidate. Just double damage, Armour, Life, Leech, Fire Resist, Critical multiplier ...
@Vocasek9

I don't believe chance of double damage is located on the character screen. You'll need to keep track yourself.

Each timeless jewel has two factors; the seed and the name. For Lethal Pride (Karui), the seed is 10000-18000, which means there are 8000 randomly generated jewels, and 3 names; which give you a unique keystone which we're not using either way. See here for more; https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lethal_Pride

Those 8000 different random numbers will determine which of your notables get which of these following modifiers, randomly; except the first two; +2 strength goes on all minor regular nodes, and +4 strength goes on all "slightly bigger but not notable minor regular nodes".

I've bolded the best ones for this build. The best way to get one good for you is to buy 10, try each, take the best one, sell the rest. Other options are to use divine orbs, but since you can buy 10 jewels at whatever price , and resell them at whatever price, trying a bunch doesn't actually cost any. You can also buy specific jewels from streamers and certain reddit discords.

Intimidate is as good as 2-3 other damage nodes if you don't already have a source of intimidate. I included some of the better defensive ones as things I'd like personally, you might prefer to search for all offensive.

Karui regular1 +2 to Strength
Karui regular2 +4 to Strength
Karui notable +20 to Strength
Karui notable 5% increased Strength
Karui notable 20% increased Armour
Karui notable 0.4% of Attack Damage Leeched as Life
Karui notable 5% chance to deal Double Damage
Karui notable 4% increased maximum Life

Karui notable 10% increased Effect of Fortify on you
Karui notable 1% of Life Regenerated per second
Karui notable +20% to Fire Resistance
Karui notable 20% increased Melee Damage
Karui notable You take 10% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
Karui notable 30% increased Melee Critical Strike Chance
Karui notable 20% increased Burning Damage
Karui notable 20% increased Totem Damage
Karui notable +15% to Melee Critical Strike Multiplier
Karui notable 20% increased Physical Damage

Karui notable 20% increased Warcry Buff Effect
Karui notable 12% increased Totem Placement speed
Karui notable 20% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
Karui notable Ignites you inflict deal Damage 10% faster
Karui notable 10% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold
Karui notable Gain 5% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
Karui notable 5% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Fire Damage
Karui notable 5% chance to gain an Endurance Charge on Kill

Karui notable 10% chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit

The other thing worth noting is that if a very good node spawns on another slot that might be worth travelling to, it can make things definitely worth travelling to. A good damage gem with 3 good modifiers on things you have and intimidate on hit on Vigour (2 pts) or Savagery (3 pts) or Cloth and Chain (3 pts) may very well make taking those nodes worthwhile. You'll need to import your build into Path of Building to truly figure that out.

Shepuuurd revealed a few pages back that his lethal pride is Intimidate, 20 strength, 4% life and 1% regen. That's good for this build, but certainly not the most amazing of things showcased on reddit. The problem is how many hours are you going to spend re-buying and re-selling the same jewels, or divining them, versus just playing?
"

Stats that subtracted from the final mana costs of skills made managing mana for certain channelled skills far too simple. We've split these mods into a channelled and a non-channelled skill version, with the channelled skill version granting a much smaller reduction.

That means we might want to make sure we get some form of mana leech on this build.

Life and Mana Leech is 4 pts for 0.4% of each.
Warlord's Mark instead of Assassin's Mark, or dual cursing somehow (Amulet, Whispers of Doom node on the amulet) will do.

"
Pulverise Support now provides Increased Area of Effect instead of More Area of Effect. The skill provided too much area of effect for heavily invested characters, so we've changed the values to be additive with other area increases. The support now grants more damage than before to make up for the loss of area.

Not sure this change matters, in general this 3.8 Cyclone is going to have a fair bit less AoE.

"
As a result, Tempered Flesh and Transcendent Flesh now have 7% Critical Strike Multiplier per unallocated Strength in radius, up from 5%.

Tiny buff?

"
The Slayer's Bane of Legends node has had the value of attack and move speed granted reduced to 10%. Overwhelm has had its Base Critical Chance lowered to 7.5%.

And more nerfs.

I'm gonna play this this league anyways, will keep ya'll updated with how it goes.
"
CE2JRH a écrit :
"

Stats that subtracted from the final mana costs of skills made managing mana for certain channelled skills far too simple. We've split these mods into a channelled and a non-channelled skill version, with the channelled skill version granting a much smaller reduction.

That means we might want to make sure we get some form of mana leech on this build.

Life and Mana Leech is 4 pts for 0.4% of each.
Warlord's Mark instead of Assassin's Mark, or dual cursing somehow (Amulet, Whispers of Doom node on the amulet) will do.

"
Pulverise Support now provides Increased Area of Effect instead of More Area of Effect. The skill provided too much area of effect for heavily invested characters, so we've changed the values to be additive with other area increases. The support now grants more damage than before to make up for the loss of area.

Not sure this change matters, in general this 3.8 Cyclone is going to have a fair bit less AoE.

"
As a result, Tempered Flesh and Transcendent Flesh now have 7% Critical Strike Multiplier per unallocated Strength in radius, up from 5%.

Tiny buff?

"
The Slayer's Bane of Legends node has had the value of attack and move speed granted reduced to 10%. Overwhelm has had its Base Critical Chance lowered to 7.5%.

And more nerfs.

I'm gonna play this this league anyways, will keep ya'll updated with how it goes.
It's a bit worse than that:

a) The change to flat mana cost doesn't just mean you'd have to get mana leech (which is easy to get, i.e. as a glove affix), but also reserve less mana, which means dropping an aura and losing damage.

b) Tempered Flesh is no longer in radius of Utmost Might, making it a lot worse.

On the other hand, strike skills have only been buffed up until now.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 3 sept. 2019 07:22:19
A) I'm so curious what the actual numbers for the new Elreon rings will be. 2* -3 or -4 will still get pretty close to no mana. It'll be an interesting challenge to balance remaining mana, and minus mana cost, and leech.

B) Ah, I missed that node. Still, 70 strength, 1 jewel for 49% crit multi and 7% physical damage reduction isn't exactly a tragedy.
So here's a summary about the nerfs:

AoE
"
-Now has a base range of 11, rather than a range based on your weapon type.
-No longer gains additional radius based on Melee Range.
-Now gets 8% increased Area of Effect per 1 additional Melee Range.
-Pulverize now grants 34% increased AoE (instead of more)

=> My AoE radius went from 46 to 30

Damage
-Overwhelm nerfed to 7.5% crit chance (-3.3%)
-Transcendent Flesh no longer useable with Utmost Might (-10%, assuming you replace the jewel for a rare)
-Cyclone added damage reduced from '56 to 85' to '28 to 42' (-9%)
-Bane of Legends attack/movement speed reduced from 20 to 10 (-3.4%)
-Pulverize damage increased from 45% to 59% (+10%)

=> Damage went down by 16%

Mana
"
The mana cost reduction crafted modifier (AKA "Elreon's") has been split into two separate modifiers -- one for Channeling skill mana costs, and one for non-Channeling skill mana costs. Each has three ranks.
Although there are ways around it, this will likely mean that an aura has to be dropped since the cyclone mana cost is no longer 0.
If I were to remove F&S, this would result in 21% less damage.
Builds and Guides:
Dernière édition par SHEPUUURD, le 4 sept. 2019 06:47:35
@SHEPUUURD

would you actually change anything if you were to redo that build in this new patch ?
"
Eranok2207 a écrit :
@SHEPUUURD

would you actually change anything if you were to redo that build in this new patch ?
The only thing I'd change is the mana management because the ring mods were changed. How exactly, I'm not sure.
Builds and Guides:
I like your build, but it says my max dps is about 1M, can this be right? before nerf, i was doing 2.3M dps

Had to change my gears a bit so any room for improvement?

"
Eag1e a écrit :
I like your build, but it says my max dps is about 1M, can this be right? before nerf, i was doing 2.3M dps

Had to change my gears a bit so any room for improvement?

PoB hasn't even updated the gems. My pastebin lost less than 10% DPS from the tree.

Gear looks good to me. Cyclone doesn't scale with +weapon range as well anymore so you don't necessarily need that mod now.
Builds and Guides:

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires