|3.8][Budget] BeyBlade Tank - 1 million + Facebreaker Cyclone DPS

"
mayo a écrit :

I'm finding a lot of those shields right now, the trade API is buggy these days, try again ^^ Anyway you can use any shield if you take the node Charging Offensive, it won't be as efficient but it should do the job !

Thanks for recommending charging offence. I will keep searching for a shield. I am enjoying your build!
"
ADeadlyDwarf a écrit :
Hey recently started the build and it's alot of fun so far, one question I had is how we should 6l our bronns with 4 red sockets, even buying an unlinked one with 4 reds is pretty expensive. I guess I'll wait on it in general, but would be cool to know!

Yes the bronn's lithe with these colors is pretty expensive, that's why I started with the Abyssus version : it's less tanky but it's cheaper and has a bit more DPS. You replace bronn's lithe with an Astral plate with lot of resists and life, this way you can use Abyssus.

And if you don't wan't to play with abyssus, you can try getting a body armour with the mod Supported by level 1 Maim, like someone suggested on this post. Ths DPS is close to the other versions and you will be more tanky than ever ^^ I'll try to add a version of the build with a body armour like this.
Updated the build :
- Added Curse on hit + Vulnerability linked to Riposte (you can use enfeeble for the abyssus version)
- Using +1 Frenzy on corrupted Facebreaker

Added a third version of the build with a maim body armour, as suggested by Pyotr. It's a good compromise between tankyness and DPS !
Thanks for posting your build, I used it as reference and learned some things!

One thing I want to point out is that Shaper amulets can also give +Max block chance. Since we're so heavily invested in block, it might be worthwhile increasing the cap. I'm also using a Rumi's but realistically you could probably drop it and still hit the cap if you had block chance rolls on other items (including body armor)

Bronn's Lite is incredibly expensive since everyone is playing Cyclone this league.

I'm finding that the damage isn't that great without Abyssus. What's a good way to boost DPS around level 80?
"
tchiseen a écrit :
Thanks for posting your build, I used it as reference and learned some things!

One thing I want to point out is that Shaper amulets can also give +Max block chance. Since we're so heavily invested in block, it might be worthwhile increasing the cap. I'm also using a Rumi's but realistically you could probably drop it and still hit the cap if you had block chance rolls on other items (including body armor)

Bronn's Lite is incredibly expensive since everyone is playing Cyclone this league.

I'm finding that the damage isn't that great without Abyssus. What's a good way to boost DPS around level 80?

You can still use the Deidbell helmet, you'll get a small damage boost, except this there's no easy way to boost your DPS. You can get rings with attack speed + flat physical damage, shield with % global physical damage but finding those items will be hard ^^
Hi here ^^ Realy good build trying something similar to it, as my first kind of custom build XD

question like that, why not taking the Impale support gems in you 6link cyclone ?
There is less ''more physical damage'' on it but the ''increased Impale effect', on it should do more than compensate for it. Or am i missing something ?

same question for the ''Rage support'' gem as you get 39 to 72 added physical damage at gem lv 20 with just 10 rage stack, witch should feed the facebreacker.
This is stronger than my slayer was and is way tankier. I'm doing more damage on a 4 link + level 1 maim (unfortunate fusing RNG) than I was with a 6 link 2 handed sword slayer. Great guide!

Currently Leveling the build, and need to find better gear, expecially rings.

I have a question. Why do you use "Dash" ? Is for go away from some packs with the reversed dash with the "Attack in place" option? Thanks you for the guide.
"
corrosivelamb a écrit :

Currently Leveling the build, and need to find better gear, expecially rings.

I have a question. Why do you use "Dash" ? Is for go away from some packs with the reversed dash with the "Attack in place" option? Thanks you for the guide.

I always use a teleport skill on my builds to bypass some stairs or cliffs, I usually use Flame dash, but as you can see my facebreaker are corrupted so I don't want to waste orbs to change the sockets colors so I needed a green teloprting gem :p

I'd prefer Flame dash since the travel distance is better, but Dash is good as well ^^
"
Neferpitou12 a écrit :
This is stronger than my slayer was and is way tankier. I'm doing more damage on a 4 link + level 1 maim (unfortunate fusing RNG) than I was with a 6 link 2 handed sword slayer. Great guide!

Glad you like it ^^

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires