[3.9] Aziire's Double Strike Oni-Goroshi Gladiator - Demon Slayer Tanjiro!

Im loving this guide, but i have changed it up a little. Currently playing on 3.9 Metamorph (not HC or SSF). Im not expert player or number cruncher but ive built the way that feels comfortable to me. Im having an issue trying out the other DPS Attack set up that uses Blade Flurry.

I cant get it to do even a fraction of the DPS the Vaal Double Strike set up is doing for me ATM.

If anyone can inform me where i need to adjust my build/set up i would much appreciative. If not then im also happy sticking with the Vaal Double Strike.

Here is the pastebin for my build.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/U4uCTTFY

Cheers and thanks to all who have constructive criticism and to AziiRe for the excellent guide.
@Maldice

All goods, we all start somewhere :) Goodluck with the Metamorph League

@Arexx89

Good to hear! Lemme know if you run into any issues and I can try help you out.

@UnspeakableOne

Yeah I think Blade Flurry was a looks good on paper but not in game type deal. The numbers were insane for me on PoB but when I actually tested it it felt dog shit compared to my Vaal Double Strike. I didn't test any of the others out but I think it was just a case of Blade Flurry needing too long to build the stacks before release. With Vaal Double Strike I'd just slap the pack, they would blow up, and I would move on.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the build :)
Hello ty for the guide, what can i put in a 6 links body armor ?
Love the build, went surprisingly far with very little currency invested.

However, the low HP makes it hell to do the endgame bosses, getting oneshot all the time... How would you go about improving survivability without losing that much damage?

Edit:
I haven't been using blood rage or vaal haste, I lack the finger dexterity I think. Vaal impurity of fire has been enough so far, I don't think the other 2 would let me burst stuff before being one shot.

So I'm considering a Kaom's Heart and Ryslatha's Coil, removing assassin's mark on link for vaal impurity (though maybe I should check pob and choose one between vaal haste/impurity or blood rage), with assassin's mark on a ring, and get onslaught from either rare boots, flask or a jewel.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Dernière édition par JoeMackenroe, le 26 déc. 2019 10:20:38
Your is fucking noob omg

Hi , doing this build in 3.9 and working really good just wanna know what's our best option for jewel socket in the skill tree.

thx for this build dude !
"
JeJoueAPoil a écrit :
Hi , doing this build in 3.9 and working really good just wanna know what's our best option for jewel socket in the skill tree.

thx for this build dude !

Nvm saw the POB but i was wondering what's the best gem setup for bossing ( siru's etc ) looking for more solo damages (already tried blade flurry but it was pretty bad like you said in previous comment )
Dernière édition par JeJoueAPoil, le 13 janv. 2020 13:37:28
figured it out, disregard this post
Dernière édition par S_Tricky, le 14 janv. 2020 09:46:41
Sorry I have been inactive, made a small update at the start of the guide regarding my plans and updates.
sirus viable?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires