[3.9] Aziire's Double Strike Oni-Goroshi Gladiator - Demon Slayer Tanjiro!

Maintaining Frenzy Charges in boss battles is a bit of a rip. If you are mapping the bosses will die in seconds thanks to the vaal boys, however if you are trying to do end game content then you just won't have the frenzy charges. They account for quite a bit of our dps, but it isn't essential. This build probably doesn't go toe to toe with things like the guardians very well anyway.
Um, how are we supposed to use any of the active skills with 100% of our mana used by the aura spells? (Hatred 50%, Herald of ice 25% and Flesh and stone 25%)
The Mana Leech from Shadows and Dust should be enough, and using double Ichimonji reducing mana reserve by 10%. If you are having problems just run without Hatred, although when mapping this becomes a lot easier to maintain. The damage should be enough to sustain mana.

I haven't cleared Uber Elder, although I never have. I'm pretty lazy when it comes to actually playing the game, I spend most my time theorycrafting etc. I've never done a T16, never done Uber Atziri, or anything end game wise. I might try this league due to the responses from this build. however I'll probably be doing them on the other build I'm making.
Accidentally posted twice
Dernière édition par AziiRe, le 13 juil. 2019 05:27:42
Your tree (Level 100) and pastebin does not match :) Which tree we must follow brother? Pastebin or post's Leveling Tree?

Thanks...
Definitely follow the paste bin, I forgot to change the level 100 for the one on the site. When I was playing into red maps I found I was just dying all the time, so the life we pickup is really nice. Path of Building in general will always be the most updated version of the build.
And last question; you said punishment but you are using assassin's mark? what do we choose :)) i think assassin's mark is good for critic?
Yeah Punishment was looking good at first but I found it just never gave the buff that often, so while it was good on paper it turned out to be shit in practice. Assassin's mark however was always working well, giving us juicy crit.
Good build, but can i use it on hardcore?
I wouldn't recommend it for hardcore. The build itself had a few flaws, especially with levelling and getting into red tier maps. I'm going to be making a nice new build guide for 3.8, still deciding on what skill I should do however. Cleave is in an okay position, but you are just far better off playing with something like sweep instead (I will probably rework this build into it).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires