3.7| Stress Free PoE - COLD HEARTED CURSER |Clear the Atlas w/ YOUR Items @ YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

What is the difference between these filters ?

- Curse Happy Vortex
- Curse Happy Vortex "All Setup"
"
Non_Drifter a écrit :
I am running this build right now and having a lot of fun with it. Great guide. But I was curious: was there any way to make it clear Legion mobs better? I am having a tough time unlocking generals or any other special mobs atm.
Thanks Non_Drifter,

I appreciate it! I play Standard mode as I don't have the time to commit to leagues. So I don't plan my builds around new league mechanics as they come and go. Unfortunately a big part of our build's damage comes from our CwDT links which obviously hurts us in Legion. You'd have to self cast your curses for more damage against enemies that don't ever move. You could always use a staff and so something like Cyclone-Cast While Channelling-then your 3 curses. It'd dramatically change all your links, and lessen the power of your curses without a quality Curse on Hit, but it'd open up all of your 4 links for whatever you wanted.

I know the suggestion is a complete transformation of links, but it's all I could think of.

Does that help?

Oh! You could do the above, but weapon swap! So still keep your two one-hand/shield items but have a 5 link in your 2nd weapon slot. It'd be busy, but you hopefully you could curse and kill a bunch of enemies right around the General to give Malediction it's boost.

I'm glad you're having a good time with the build. Sorry it's not perfect for the league.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wizzzzer a écrit :

- Curse Happy Vortex
Hey Wizzzzer,

This link likely has what you're looking for. Obviously let me know if you have any questions about it.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Dernière édition par Wrecker_of_Days, le 6 juil. 2019 20:10:09
"
Non_Drifter a écrit :
I am running this build right now and having a lot of fun with it. Great guide. But I was curious: was there any way to make it clear Legion mobs better? I am having a tough time unlocking generals or any other special mobs atm.

There is the option to drop Malediction or additional curse or just use additional curse with 2 curses instead of 3 for Vaal Cold Snap and just use that to clear Legion.

However, if you want to just use Vortex, I would highly recommend using this build for delving instead. Vortex is pretty great for delve.
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
Wizzzzer a écrit :

- Curse Happy Vortex
Hey Wizzzzer,

This link likely has what you're looking for. Obviously let me know if you have any questions about it.

That link answered my filter questions. Thank you.
Hello Wrecker,

I am so glad I found your build guides. You have a way of making a complex game relaxing and easy which is what I need after a 12 hour work day.

Thank you. Its made it stress free and fun for me. I am doing my second League ever and starting to get the gist of the game. I did try a bow build but didn't like Tornado shot. Do you have any plans on doing a stress free or a magic find bow build? I know you say you can use any items in the builds but looks like I need 4 links etc. Anyway love your work and looking forward to your new fabulous ideas.

Warm regards,
Macros the Black
"
mastermacros a écrit :
Hello Wrecker,

I am so glad I found your build guides. You have a way of making a complex game relaxing and easy which is what I need after a 12 hour work day.

Thank you. Its made it stress free and fun for me. I am doing my second League ever and starting to get the gist of the game. I did try a bow build but didn't like Tornado shot. Do you have any plans on doing a stress free or a magic find bow build? I know you say you can use any items in the builds but looks like I need 4 links etc. Anyway love your work and looking forward to your new fabulous ideas.

Warm regards,
Macros the Black
Hey mastermacros,

You're very kind! I'm glad you've found some guides and builds that you like and have helped. Let me know if you have any questions.

I will eventually have a bow build but I can't decide between my Trickster with Caustic Arrow or my Scion that uses Elemental Hit. I like the latter currently. It won't be my next guide though. My 4th guide will focus on Blocking :).

Also, regarding being able to use Any Items, there are still some things you'll need, like the proper links and colours of sockets, Life and Resist Mods...The title and intent of Use Any Items simply means the build doesn't require any specific items, such as Uniques or any specific fancy mods to function. If I find another short way to word what I try and mean, I'll change the title.

Thanks for taking the time to be thankful. I should have a new guide out by the end of this league. Thanks for your post!

Annnnnd

"
"
mastermacros a écrit :
Hello Wrecker,

Warm regards,
Macros the Black
Hey mastermacros,

You're very kind! I'm glad you've found some guides and builds that you like and have helped. Let me know if you have any questions.

I will eventually have a bow build but I can't decide between my Trickster with Caustic Arrow or my Scion that uses Elemental Hit. I like the latter currently. It won't be my next guide though. My 4th guide will focus on Blocking :).

Also, regarding being able to use Any Items, there are still some things you'll need, like the proper links and colours of sockets, Life and Resist Mods...The title and intent of Use Any Items simply means the build doesn't require any specific items, such as Uniques or any specific fancy mods to function. If I find another short way to word what I try and mean, I'll change the title.

Thanks for taking the time to be thankful. I should have a new guide out by the end of this league. Thanks for your post!

Sweet Christmas a personal reply - Cheers.

I just googled elemental hit to see the play style and it reminds me of the Demon Hunter in Diablo 3 - the marauder set. That indeed would be interesting to see. I did like the feel of the skill that created little toxic pods on the ground. But Elemental hit looks a quicker play style. Can't wait to read all about it.

Warm regards,
Macros
So, uh, why exactly the 4 cold spells we use to deliver our curses should be kept on levels 7, 8, 8 and 10? You get more than enough Int to use their lvl 20 versions.
"
mastermacros a écrit :
Spoiler
"
"
mastermacros a écrit :
Hello Wrecker,

Warm regards,
Macros the Black
Hey mastermacros,

Sweet Christmas a personal reply - Cheers.

I just googled elemental hit to see the play style and it reminds me of the Demon Hunter in Diablo 3 - the marauder set. That indeed would be interesting to see. I did like the feel of the skill that created little toxic pods on the ground. But Elemental hit looks a quicker play style. Can't wait to read all about it.

Warm regards,
Macros
Ha ha. I originally was going to do Caustic Arrow (still might) as my bow build, but as I was testing my personal limits on PC, I realized that even though Caustic Arrow is a DoT skill, I still had to aim it like all the other bow skills. So I'm likely just going to go with a personal favourite (E.H.) and only play it on console. We'll see. It'll be after my Blocking Guide though.

Annnnnd

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires