3.7| Stress Free PoE - COLD HEARTED CURSER |Clear the Atlas w/ YOUR Items @ YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
0sync0 a écrit :
This looks like another interesting build from you. :)

1. What skill do you like to use before Vortex is available? I usually level with Firestorm but it looks like a cold spell would be better with your passive tree.

2. I've never played an ES build. Do you pick up most of the ES nodes first before getting CI and Wicked Ward?

you can level with frostbomb, explosive trap, freezing pulse, ice nova etc. I recommend transitioning to CI+Wicked Ward when you have about 3-4k ES. (because occultist ascendancy now no longer gives the 250 max es, this will happen later than "normal", maybe around a9 or so. when you are about lvl 60-70. it also depends what kind of ES eqmt you have).
"
wowa1990 a écrit :
Just want to let you know that I love your builds and realy hope to see some more of them!
Your Vortex build is so nice to play, just need to get better stuff with more ES. ^^
Hey wowa1990,

That's very kind of you to take the time to let me know. I appreciate you passing on the complements. I'm glad you like them! I'll likely add two more builds. They take a lot of time to reply to each league...especially at the beginning of each league, so 5 will likely be my limit even though PoE has endless build options...even for someone who is quite limited in what they play like me.

So I'll have my:
-Minion build, Zombies (I miss SRS...)
-RF (pretty mindless unique skill)
-CI/Spell
-Blocking/Attack (working on it now)
-Bow/Dodge (Caustic Arrow...likely 3.9, after I see what the Raider changes are for 3.8.)

Thanks again for your kind words :). You're very kind.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
0sync0 a écrit :
This looks like another interesting build from you. :)
Hey 0sync0! Nice to see you.

"
1. What skill do you like to use before Vortex is available? I usually level with Firestorm but it looks like a cold spell would be better with your passive tree.
Frostbolt. I love Frostbolt. For leagues and leagues I had this build as a Frostbolt build (before I made it a guide) and I loved it. But that was before 3.6's spell revamp and it wasn't strong enough to clear the Atlas. Now it's awesome again but I love Vortex's DoT just as much. :)

"
2. I've never played an ES build. Do you pick up most of the ES nodes first before getting CI and Wicked Ward?
You'll get mixed opinions on this. I'd take Wicked Ward as soon as possible. I also like to take CI right away too. BUT, that obviously makes no sense if you have 20 ES cause only life gear is dropping. I'd say a safe time to get it (if you're not playing HC and are ok with a death or two while leveling) is level 24, when you get Discipline. Some people don't take CI until they get to level 70...but I like to play my builds as they are and see how they progress.

Good questions! As always, ask and suggest whatever you like! Nice to hear from you.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days a écrit :
"
PrincessOfAsgard a écrit :
Besides that I decided that I wanted to try your marauder build aswell for this season. I'm already so advanced with the witch that I'm positive to reach the endgame with her within the next two or three days. I'm up for new stuff! Also, I am super excited for your upcoming two builds! I'll keep myself updated on those aswell!...
Sweet! I hope you like it! The Block Happy build is going SOOOOO much better than I thought it would. It's so mindless and strong. At level 78, I couldn't die in T15 maps...I couldn't kill anything mind you as I need a big weapon upgrade...but I'm excited to get the guide out. I'll likely wait until the next league to get the Caustic Arrow character going. I want to see what the Raider changes will be in 3.8.

Mindless and strong sounds just like the thing I need for the next season. So nothing wrong with that at all! I'm SO looking forward to your guide for it! And also the CA one of course. ^^

Also... I reached the endgame! Kitava 2.0 defeated, deathless. That was awesome! Easily got my resistances capped with a little workbench-crafting. Still feel like I don't have enough ES for the CI node though. Which is why I was asking myself if one (or more) of the following nodes would make any sense for this build:

- Ghost Reaver
- Zealot's Oath
- Mind over Matter

They sound like good options that might work well together with the CI node but I don't know if they're usefull or even necessary. Whaddayasay?

Also, I feel like my Vortex could be making more damage. How can that best be achieved?
Dernière édition par PrincessOfAsgard, le 22 juin 2019 07:19:35
"
Spoiler
"
"
Besides that I decided that I wanted to try your marauder build aswell for this season. I'm already so advanced with the witch that I'm positive to reach the endgame with her within the next two or three days. I'm up for new stuff! Also, I am super excited for your upcoming two builds! I'll keep myself updated on those aswell!...
Sweet! I hope you like it! The Block Happy build is going SOOOOO much better than I thought it would. It's so mindless and strong. At level 78, I couldn't die in T15 maps...I couldn't kill anything mind you as I need a big weapon upgrade...but I'm excited to get the guide out. I'll likely wait until the next league to get the Caustic Arrow character going. I want to see what the Raider changes will be in 3.8.
Mindless and strong sounds just like the thing I need for the next season. So nothing wrong with that at all! I'm SO looking forward to your guide for it! And also the CA one of course. ^^

Also... I reached the endgame! Kitava 2.0 defeated, deathless. That was awesome! Easily got my resistances capped with a little workbench-crafting. Still feel like I don't have enough ES for the CI node though. Which is why I was asking myself if one (or more) of the following nodes would make any sense for this build:

- Ghost Reaver
- Zealot's Oath
- Mind over Matter

They sound like good options that might work well together with the CI node but I don't know if they're usefull or even necessary. Whaddayasay?

Also, I feel like my Vortex could be making more damage. How can that best be achieved?
Ya, the Block Happy Build should be good. As soon as I get through the Atlas I'll start typing the guide.

Congrats on getting to the Atlas! Take CI whenever you want. I take it really early. It just requires a different playstyle where you have to remember that you need to escape combat for a second to heal as you can't use a flask to heal (with exceptions of course). In terms of Energy Shield Regen (Life Regen), every little bit helps...if it's worth what you're removing. If it takes 10 nodes for 6% and you have to remove a 4 link that you like, then it likely isn't worth it. If it takes 2 nodes to get 6% and you get rid of one skill gem that doesn't change the foundation of your build, then it'd be worth it. Typically in PoE, everything is earned in small amounts. Everything requires investment for it to be a large value. So don't go too far out of your way for Life Regen unless your going to commit to it. They work really well with CI though. Very good observation.

Vortex does improved damage as you get all 4 Ascendancy nodes. Your last two Ascendancy nodes deal A TON of damage. Play around with that once you get there and see what you think. You could always Dual Wield if it isn't enough for you. If you take a look at this video if you don't want to bother trying it out. My gear is mediocre, my gems aren't level 20 yet, let alone 20/20, my weapon isn't the strongest, and I'm wielding a defensive shield. It's Desert Springs, currently T15. I zone out a bit in the Abyssal Depths, but it'll give you a good idea of damage and survivability.

Annnnnd

I decided to play this build for legion and i've really been enjoying it. I like to play poe a lot before bed when im trying to relax and I get overwhelmed pretty easily so your builds are perfect for me. Just wanted to give you a thanks and i'll definitely be checking out your builds for the next league!
"
Sweet! I hope you like it! The Block Happy build is going SOOOOO much better than I thought it would. It's so mindless and strong. At level 78, I couldn't die in T15 maps...

"
Ya, the Block Happy Build should be good. As soon as I get through the Atlas I'll start typing the guide.

Looking forward to seeing the guide. I just finished my goal for Legion (Korean hats for my alt-accounts), so now it's time to play for frustration fun in HC SSF. Being unable to die sounds good!

I snagged your current build to start with and imported it into PoB. I know you tend to take the 2 skill points as your bandit reward because it's flexible. I'm tempted to go with Kraityn this time just because I never do...
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
Unlaced a écrit :
I decided to play this build for legion and i've really been enjoying it. I like to play poe a lot before bed when im trying to relax and I get overwhelmed pretty easily so your builds are perfect for me. Just wanted to give you a thanks and i'll definitely be checking out your builds for the next league!
Hey Unlaced,

Thanks! I'm really glad you're enjoying it! I'm happy to have helped you! If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks for taking the time to be thankful :). I was originally planning on having 5 guides (I have 3 now). Within all of them I wanted to have all aspects of the game covered that "tickle my fancy". But then I realized that 5 is lame, 6 is better, and then I can make a Scion (who nobody likes to use but everyone wants to use) build that actually works. So then I can 6 guides, replying to one a day, and then I can have a Sabbath...and then the new week begins. Pretty stoked. :)

Thanks again for the thanks :).

Annnnnd

"
CelticHound a écrit :
"
Sweet! I hope you like it! The Block Happy build is going SOOOOO much better than I thought it would. It's so mindless and strong. At level 78, I couldn't die in T15 maps...

"

Looking forward to seeing the guide. I just finished my goal for Legion (Korean hats for my alt-accounts), so now it's time to play for frustration fun in HC SSF. Being unable to die sounds good!

I snagged your current build to start with and imported it into PoB. I know you tend to take the 2 skill points as your bandit reward because it's flexible. I'm tempted to go with Kraityn this time just because I never do...
Hey CelticHound,

Ha ha. Always nice to hear from you. The blocking build won't be bulletproof. But it is really defensive AND I can zone out and stuff keeps dying. I played my Curse Happy build for a bit last night. But I've been leveling this new blocking character so much that I forgot that my Vortex character doesn't kill enemies when I zone out...So I died a couple time ;). It's hard to switch back and forth ;).

Good job getting your hats.

Regarding Kraityn, just keep in mind that Cast Speed doesn't impact instant casting skills like Vortex. It's always hard not to choose the Bandits. They weigh the choices well.

Thanks for the message!

Annnnnd

"
Regarding Kraityn, just keep in mind that Cast Speed doesn't impact instant casting skills like Vortex. It's always hard not to choose the Bandits. They weigh the choices well.
Oh, I meant Kraityn for my block gladiator.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires