15% more damage based on proximity when you're using Lion's Roar doesn't seem realistic for boss damage.

If you have anything else that does work off proximity you might want to reconsider either those nodes or the Lion's Roar itself.

You will NOT have the 20% attack speed buff from ascendancy while bossing. So lose that.
You will NOT have the 30% more damage buff from Phase Run while bossing. So lose that.
Your power charge generation comes solely from Assassin's Mark. For any drawn out fights vs a single target, you won't have power charges.

You should really reconsider how active some of your buffs will be when going through your config on pob.

When putting mods into a build that pob doesn't support yet, put them on a jewel and spend some extra points getting a jewel socket that wouldn't actually be taken. Putting it on a weapon of all things seems to really be asking for some incorrect numbers. (Your Starforge has 1565 pdps...)

Channelling isn't a damage type (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage), so Infused Channelling only gives you 49% more damage (Just physical).

Dernière édition par bob10543, le 7 juin 2019 01:17:26
the jewels in the starforge pob have axe attack modifiers.
Starforge has Axe Jewels.

You will not sustain charges in a boss fight i think, so dont count on them.

The resistances and some other mods on your gear are unrealistically high (T1 mods everywhere).

Its a lv 100 build, few people will play till 90 in reality.

Proccing bleed by leap slamming into a boss to make use of Bloodlust is wonky and dangerous at best, especially with 50% bleed chance.

Im also pretty sure that the damage calcs dont work correctly if youre putting it all directly onto your weapon. Put it on a belt or jewel. Putting Cyclones Flat damage on Starforge will increase it by 500%, since youre making it a local mod, while in reality, it would not be. Youre wielding a 1525 dps Starforge for gods sake .. wtf.

You have Phase Run always on for about 3 million of your dps and 50% of your ms. It wont be always on, you must know that.

I get it, people click on a 12 million damage build rather than on a 2 million damage build. But this is just plain false and a scam if you knew it better.

If you want srs advice: Dont take 3 and 4 point jewels on the tree. Take more defensive nodes. Dont take that much accuracy on the passive tree. Dont take Abyssus, youre a glass cannon even without it. You will not have endu charges up all the time and your armour is crap, making your phys reduction situational at best. You will get oneshot from time to time.
Dernière édition par HerrImHimmel, le 7 juin 2019 06:08:36
"
HerrImHimmel a écrit :
Starforge has Axe Jewels.

You will not sustain charges in a boss fight i think, so dont count on them.

The resistances and some other mods on your gear are unrealistically high (T1 mods everywhere).

Its a lv 100 build, few people will play till 90 in reality.

Proccing bleed by leap slamming into a boss to make use of Bloodlust is wonky and dangerous at best, especially with 50% bleed chance.

Im also pretty sure that the damage calcs dont work correctly if youre putting it all directly onto your weapon. Put it on a belt or jewel. Putting Cyclones Flat damage on Starforge will increase it by 500%, since youre making it a local mod, while in reality, it would not be. Youre wielding a 1525 dps Starforge for gods sake .. wtf.

You have Phase Run always on for about 3 million of your dps and 50% of your ms. It wont be always on, you must know that.

I get it, people click on a 12 million damage build rather than on a 2 million damage build. But this is just plain false and a scam if you knew it better.

If you want srs advice: Dont take 3 and 4 point jewels on the tree. Take more defensive nodes. Dont take that much accuracy on the passive tree. Dont take Abyssus, youre a glass cannon even without it. You will not have endu charges up all the time and your armour is crap, making your phys reduction situational at best. You will get oneshot from time to time.

Thanks for the info, put the emulated mods all on the belt

The T1 Resistences are just so it's capped faster ofc you won't get t1 res on all you gear if on any. And most of the gear is in a range of t3-t2 which should be possible because they are mostly just life, hybrid life/armour and armour mods.

Phase run will be up nearly all the time with a downtime of 1.5-2 seconds

I now change the tree to Iron reflexes so about 60% phys reduction without flask up.

Bleed also gets inflicted by your warchief.

Yea but still 100 does not change much damage wise more life wise.
yeet.
"
asew21 a écrit :
your axe pob doesn;t work, tree is broken, cheсk it plz.

Tree isn't broken - go to the down left corner to "16 Points" and choose your tree. It's seperated into leveling sections
yeet.
"
HitagiS a écrit :
the jewels in the starforge pob have axe attack modifiers.

Fixed. Thanks
yeet.
"
bob10543 a écrit :
15% more damage based on proximity when you're using Lion's Roar doesn't seem realistic for boss damage.

If you have anything else that does work off proximity you might want to reconsider either those nodes or the Lion's Roar itself.

You will NOT have the 20% attack speed buff from ascendancy while bossing. So lose that.
You will NOT have the 30% more damage buff from Phase Run while bossing. So lose that.
Your power charge generation comes solely from Assassin's Mark. For any drawn out fights vs a single target, you won't have power charges.

You should really reconsider how active some of your buffs will be when going through your config on pob.

When putting mods into a build that pob doesn't support yet, put them on a jewel and spend some extra points getting a jewel socket that wouldn't actually be taken. Putting it on a weapon of all things seems to really be asking for some incorrect numbers. (Your Starforge has 1565 pdps...)

Channelling isn't a damage type (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage), so Infused Channelling only gives you 49% more damage (Just physical).

Changed the proximity buff to 10%, crit multi to 30% and the infused channeling to 49%. Phase Run is nearly 50% of the time so no problem there imo. Elder/Shaper/UElder spawn a lot of adds, so it should be possible to keep them up for 60% of the time. Changed the emulation from the Starforge to the Belt, it was late for me and i did forget that the flat damage if i put it on the Starforge get's amplified by the 500% mod on the Starforge, this was not on purpose.
yeet.
The pastebins show a 10point tree for me. Items/skills seems fine but most of the tree is missing.

Edit: nevermind, iam stupid. Didnt realize you could add several trees to one pastebin.
Dernière édition par reThenok, le 7 juin 2019 07:44:56
"
Folbad a écrit :
Do you mean Starforge for the sword build? Not sure how the "Deal no non-elemental damage" works on Voidforge.

Yes i mean Starforge because the build is 100% only Physical Damage and with the Starforge you can't deal Elemental Damage. The Voidforge on the other hand can't deal No-Non Elemental Damage with just mean you only deal Elemental Damage and no Physical Damage which well would be bad for a pure phys damage build.
yeet.
Dernière édition par NoRhythm, le 7 juin 2019 08:30:14
feels like click bait
you claim to have 90% phys reduction but in reality it is the opposite where you get 1 shot by physical damage quite often in red maps with abyssus on.
You should read up on how armour works and how it is utterly useless against massive hits (even bigger with abyssus on)
instead you could write how much armour your build has like other builds do

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires