Props on this, been trying to mess with PoB trying to get similar results. This build looks absolutely insane.
"
Szynima a écrit :
Mind sharing why bloodlust? You only have it up on bosses when you use your totem and you'll not always benefit off of it. Would suggest main, little bit less damage but 24/7 up time.

Also its not really 200ms if you use phaserun, is it? :D Movspeed gets removed whenever you attack.

In my opinion you deal more than enough damage even without the Bloodlust jewel, so it's just for bosses because you dont need it anywhere else

and i didn't know that the phaserun ms gets removed when attacking.
yeet.
"
ensolons a écrit :
Props on this, been trying to mess with PoB trying to get similar results. This build looks absolutely insane.

Haha thanks. :) I even added a Voidforge version which basically doubles your dps to 11.6 Million Shaper DPS but you lose about 800 life and the Onslaught
yeet.
"
Giggzlol a écrit :
Do people see a downside to vaal pact that I dont? its right there and doubles your leech rate, why not? (on builds with no regen anyways)

Well i dont use the Overleech from the Slayer so imo the Vaal pact is not needed because you leech already 1.2k life and if you take vaal pact you will have a degen because of blood Rage. Without the Vaalpact you can outregen the Blood rage degen.
yeet.
"
"
Nitrox204 a écrit :
So how big is the difference in damage between starforge and disfavour?

Like 6k Life and near double Shaper DPS so it might be worth using Starforge

with this tree https://pastebin.com/9QaX2vqx

Wow thats quite the difference, think ill go with sword version haha.
Dernière édition par Nitrox204, le 6 juin 2019 22:51:42
on your skill tree with starforge you can remove two 5% hp node near the middle of the tree and take heart of the warrior instead ( 20 life 10% life 10 strength) and the node before 5% hp. free 5%hp, 20 life and 10 strength.
Dernière édition par dragonpowi, le 6 juin 2019 23:13:34
"
dragonpowi a écrit :
on your skill tree with starforge you can remove two 5% hp node near the middle of the tree and take heart of the warrior instead ( 20 life 10% life 10 strength) and the node before 5% hp. free 5 %hp, 20 life and 10 strength.

Thanks i will update this, the sword tree was kinda rushed. Will Post update of the sword tree later then
yeet.
your axe pob doesn;t work, tree is broken, cheсk it plz.
Do you mean Starforge for the sword build? Not sure how the "Deal no non-elemental damage" works on Voidforge.
A couple of notes. It's a little disingenuous to assume you're going to have the full crit multi bonus up all the time (you edited +100 crit multi to starfroge in the pob I looked at). That's only going to happen when near 10 enemies which is never going to be the case on shaper or his guardians.

You've also suggested getting 5 off colors on the chest (Bronn's Lithe will strongly favor green sockets). That is going to be very challenging for new players. It should probably at least be noted.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires