[3.9] The Hitman, Elemental Hit Slayer (League Starter to Endgame / 800+ Delve)

Pretty solid build and useful guide.
Just started playing this. Did 2 uelder kills, really smooth runs.

Bosses:

Still a lot of things to improve, missing single target bow, empower4, watcher's and intimidate lethal pride jewel.

Thank you for the guide.
you're welcome.
just started playing this build, it's a lot of fun, but I'm struggling with what to upgrade next, can any of you give me any insight?

Thanks!
"
seaside a écrit :
just started playing this build, it's a lot of fun, but I'm struggling with what to upgrade next, can any of you give me any insight?

Thanks!

Empower 4 would be a good place to start, I'd also divine that bow 73% fire dmg / 14% pen are both near or minimum rolls.
Thank you!
I'm swapping GMP and damage on full life for empower and slower proj when bossing, is that right? also, is this bow good enough for clearing? Thanks!
"
seaside a écrit :
Thank you!
I'm swapping GMP and damage on full life for empower and slower proj when bossing, is that right? also, is this bow good enough for clearing? Thanks!

The bow is excellent, but you should likely be using Empower over Damage on Full Life on both single target and clear. (PoB both to confirm) if you plan to use 1 bow for both clearing and single target I suggest trying to turn one of the green sockets white so you can swap out GMP and in Damage on Full Life for single target instead of Slower Projectiles.

any suggestions what i should focus next? got 5ex
"
Sorzki a écrit :

any suggestions what i should focus next? got 5ex

- Take either Immortal Call or Steelskin out of your high level CWDT setup, they share a Cooldown so you won't get the benefits of both.

- This won't cost much but I'd also properly roll flasks.

- Biggest upgrade looks to be dropping the Starkonja's for an ele hit enchanted rare rolled with Pristine/Prismatic.

- Second biggest would be belt, yours has good res but nothing else going for it.

- third biggest would be boots if you need life/movespeed/dodge, or L21 ele hit if you need damage.

- fourth biggest would be gloves, they've got attack speed which is good, and semi-acceptable res but could overall be better.

- after all that I'd say probably bow, your current one is alright for now but long term you will either want to recraft it or replace it.
Are you using mirage archer in both setups ( for single and clear )?
Trying to improve my char a lil bit,dont know next step.
"
Malorie a écrit :
Are you using mirage archer in both setups ( for single and clear )?
Trying to improve my char a lil bit,dont know next step.

Check gems and links.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires