[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
BlueJasminez a écrit :
"
DayzUnfolded a écrit :
Was running through the guide again, that tempered flesh jewel is something that should be in bold or made clearer, it was like a 150k dps gain for like 8 chaos or something like that.

I noticed you're specced a little differently than compared to what's in the guide, are you currently able to run T12+ maps without feeling squishy af?

Temepered flesh only give like 20 crit multi and -30 str on that area while you can get life and also a crit multi for realative cheap price.

If you put Tempered Flesh in the socket next to Juggernaut and map properly to it you gain +70% to crit multi, and if you instead use Transcendent Flesh you also gain 4% phys dmg reduction.
"
SVNViking a écrit :
"
BlueJasminez a écrit :
"
DayzUnfolded a écrit :
Was running through the guide again, that tempered flesh jewel is something that should be in bold or made clearer, it was like a 150k dps gain for like 8 chaos or something like that.

I noticed you're specced a little differently than compared to what's in the guide, are you currently able to run T12+ maps without feeling squishy af?

Temepered flesh only give like 20 crit multi and -30 str on that area while you can get life and also a crit multi for realative cheap price.

If you put Tempered Flesh in the socket next to Juggernaut and map properly to it you gain +70% to crit multi, and if you instead use Transcendent Flesh you also gain 4% phys dmg reduction.

Oh sry i was looking at it with a small range so only get 20 critmulti but right now it get up to 70 critmulti thanks to the strength note at the bottom.
Hi, i have bit of general melee/cyclone question, hope someone could trow a quick answer to.

Wat is the benefit/reasoning for going 2x 1H weapons over a 2H weapon? If i understand this correctly you get less range with 1H weapons, but what are the benefits and reasoning for going with 1hands?
Could be because of how fast you can stack impale?

p.s. i just want to understand basics i guess ;)
I am still using champ version and i just skip through shaper phases. Dps is so good (Around 3m Cyclone shaper dps). I bought a Paradoxica for main hand POB says its equal to 450+ dps foil but it can be wrong i dont know.

If i can get +2 impale jewel maybe i will lower some dps and get more life. I removes Charging Offensive yesterday and took Phase Acrobatics, its much smoother now.

These are my experiences, you can check my profile. If you find something wrong or any advice is appreciated.
@BlueJasminez

Foil have more range than 2handers

and
"

Whenever the player equips two one-handed weapons of any type, dual wielding grants the following stats:

10% more Attack Speed while Dual Wielding
15% additional Block Chance while Dual Wielding
20% more Attack Physical Damage while Dual Wielding

I was wondering what my priorities should be for upgrading my gear from here.

Have a few ex to spend and just trying to figure out how to properly progress the build.

Kind of mixed the tanky build with the damage one as I felt I wasn't killing fast enough to stay alive properly in full dps but also was killing too slowly in the full tanky setup with infused channeling.

Most of my gear is fairly shitty because I've been holding off trying to figure out my priorities.

Spoiler
"just for try, for see and for know"
Ruthless cannot support cyclone mate if they did not change it. So u are playing 5 link.
Dernière édition par Luriel, le 13 juin 2019 04:50:05
Having a breeze with this build. Kudos to you.

Just a question, does the %chance to Impale from Tree and Watchers Eye jewel stack together with the Impale Support gem?

40% chance to Impale from passive tree
25% chance to Impale from watcher eye jewel while using pride
40% chance to Impale from the gem itself

Does it mean I have more than 100% chance to impale at 105%?

"
Luriel a écrit :
Ruthless cannot support cyclone mate if they did not change it. So u are playing 5 link.

Ah shit yeah don't know how I screwed that up. Switched over from lacerate recently.

Is melee phys the next best thing?
"just for try, for see and for know"
Hi again. What is the meaning of taking "Iron Reflexes" node in "Tanky champion" version of build?

Iam asking because, even without it, it is quite easy to cap psychical mitigation (90% is the cap right?). SO what would be the point of taking that node if that extra armor gives no mitigation (at least from my understanding)?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires