[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

How do you maintain your frenzy charges with the current 92 build? I'm not seeing anything in either your equipment or the tree to help generate them. Do you just load up and go into combat hoping everything dies before you run out/frenzy strike mid combat or am I missing something critical?
I think for bleed generation the new clusterjewel noteable called Vicious Skewering might be useful:

"
-15% increased Effect of Impales inflicted by Hits that also inflict Bleeding
-10% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks
-Attacks have 10% chance to cause Bleeding
Dernière édition par Ichiorochi, le 19 mars 2020 09:26:25
some video in the delirirum¿?¿?¿ with fogg???
ok, i need help. i have all of the ascendancy requirements and gear, around 4k damage average for flicker but i cant use the bleed build becuase it still kills me. i can get up to 16k with rebuke of the vaal but i die instantly even with anti bleed flasks. please help!
wich notable to allocate in amulet?
I exactly did the same and that build was perfect until 12-13lvl map bosses and elders. How can I improve that build for killing elders and sirus ?
Can somebody help me out? I really enjoyed playing flicker but struggling for single targets...
Greetings, all! I'm contemplating rolling up Flicker Strike for my next build, but I'm not sure how it does in Delirium. My instinct is that it should work pretty well due to the increased mob density, but delirium mobs not spawning until you get close enough to trigger them may cause some hiccups. Can anyone share their experience?
"
kyoumeh a écrit :
wich notable to allocate in amulet?

I thought in tribal fury, but idk if it's a good anointing, still waiting too
Would love to see a video from this league and get some feedback on the build
poeurl.com/cOQy

So, this was my take on your build in HC Delirium. I ended up dying at lvl 83 bcuz I'm a retard and forgot to check if the map had ele reflect but that's it. This was my plan for a lvl 100 Flicker Strike build on HC. I had about 3.9k life when I died still using a tabula and having sub par gear, I reckon I could get about 5k easily by upgrading my rare gear. Sincerely the build was so strong damage wise that 3.9k life didn't really feel bad... I killed most mobs in the map before they could even blink and I had about 60% phys dodge and 50% spell dodge so... 50% crit in both hands too :P

For auras I was using:
Spoiler
Blasphemy - Warlord's mark (max lvl you can get doesn't increase the mana reserve)
Precision lvl 3 (nice boost to stats only 40 mana lost)
Herald of ash (max lvl)
Dread banner (max lvl)
Blood rage (max lvl) as well but as a normal buff not aura...

Blasphemy + Warlord's Mark is a late game thing only get it when you get MasterFull form, in my case it was on Uber lab. So after lvl 70...
Before using it I used Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark to help with the mana issues

For damage I used:
Spoiler
Flicker - Multistrike - Melee Phys Dmg Supp - Melee Splash Supp - Ruthless - Close Combat

For bosses that don't have ads and need more single target dmg I would change Flicker Strike for Dual strike and leave the same support gems bcuz I'm lazy...

For defense/movement I used:
Spoiler
Cast when dmg taken (lvl 5) - Immortal call (lvl 7) - Increased duration (lvl 8)
Leap Slam (max lvl) - Faster attacks (max lvl) - Blood magic (max lvl) - Fortify (max lvl)

My Leveling experience with this build:
Spoiler
So, this wasn't my league starter. it's important to know that I started this build with about 2 exalts worth of currency, wich isn't a lot but gets things done.
I started flickering as soon as I could get my hands on 2 Lakishu's Blade, wich was at lvl 28 at that point I had just taken Disciple Slaughter in the skill tree, that gives me a minimum of 1 frenzy charge alwyas. It's really good for early game flickering since your only problem will be with mana and not lack of charges. Before getting Oskarm and using warlord's mark + blasphemy I used the same setup for Poacher's mark. (Poacher + Blasphemy) that gave me enough mana to flicker without having too many problems (Still needed 1 insta mana flask to keep clear of mana problems).
At lvl 47 changed for 2 Innsubury Edge wich increased my dps by a lot
At lvl 70 got my hands on 2 Rebuke of the Vaal, then proceded to die to ele reflect 13 levels later :P

My personal take on this build is that it's not very defensive and not very boss oriented but it's very fun. Saddly on this league you have to backtrack a lot since there's things that explode. I exploded packs, cleared maps in less than 1 minute, probably the biggest fun I had with this game for a while, so I definitly recommend it. I tried a more defensive take on this build don't know if it worked but if any1 has suggestions please let me know! Thank you for reading all of this and don't die exile!

PS: I'll try this build again now that I have more currency, probably try a full physical build that way I won't have problem with elemental reflect...

PS2: This build is very bad at killing bosses, I had a lot of dangerous encounters, vaal warchief totem would probably help a lot. Otherwise you can just use this build as a Spark build of old and clear mobs and not kill bosses... I would say it's even faster than Vaal Spark used to be.

PS3: As much fun as it's if you hold the button for Flicker Strike when you see mobs you'll probably die very early, that said I recommend using the skill in bursts, you can think of the skill like an AK in CS. If you hold the left click you'll die miserably... In CS bcuz the enemy will kill while you miss 90% of the bullets and in POE bcuz you'll teleport to the middle of a pack and get rkt... So click you flicker strike for 3-4 seconds and then stop, jump around with Leap Slam for awhile make him work those 3 support gems and then Flicker again
Dernière édition par Mzzed, le 27 mars 2020 18:55:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires