[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
haitike a écrit :
I love flicker and I would like to play it next league as league starter. Is the self-bleeding slayer setup the best one at the beginning of the league when you don't have a lot of currency? Or do you recommend a different league starter target?

bleed works but u might wanna look at the new passive nodes before deciding
I am not a flicker strike player and also a more or less poe beginner but interested in flicker strike builds for the upcoming league. are the new notables bringing some good changes ?

for example the unaffected by poison jewel...

guide background:
"
Another source of bleed chance is the 2 bleed nodes right next to the bottom frenzy charge in the tree (20% chance to bleed). The issue is that this node also gives you poison chance, and golden rule will poison you if you poison enemies.

Antivenom
+17% to Chaos Resistance
Unaffected by Poison

does this change a lot ? does it make self bleeding flickerstrike easier to get started or is it any big game changer at all?

"
Philuca a écrit :
I am not a flicker strike player and also a more or less poe beginner but interested in flicker strike builds for the upcoming league. are the new notables bringing some good changes ?

for example the unaffected by poison jewel...

guide background:
"
Another source of bleed chance is the 2 bleed nodes right next to the bottom frenzy charge in the tree (20% chance to bleed). The issue is that this node also gives you poison chance, and golden rule will poison you if you poison enemies.

Antivenom
+17% to Chaos Resistance
Unaffected by Poison

does this change a lot ? does it make self bleeding flickerstrike easier to get started or is it any big game changer at all?

It's not a game changer at all, but it's still a nice option to have available.

I was a bit disappointed by the notables because theres no good frenzy charge-related nodes. Flicker was definitely not one of the builds that was buffed a lot by the new notables.
Isn't Insatiable Killer very good for the build?
"
marquesini a écrit :

nope. frenzy on kill is a common mod u can get in many places. just use blood rage.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 10 mars 2020 12:26:15
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
marquesini a écrit :

nope. frenzy on kill is a common mod u can get in many places. just use blood rage.

where can i found gems and links?
Dernière édition par kyoumeh, le 16 mars 2020 07:51:38
Hi there! Been using your build and I hit 64 to get the swords! But I lack something for mana regen against bosses that doesn't have adds, what would you do there?
"
karisak a écrit :
Hi there! Been using your build and I hit 64 to get the swords! But I lack something for mana regen against bosses that doesn't have adds, what would you do there?

mana flask. eventually, drop mana flask and just get mana leech. use ruthless to limit mana cost of flicker if u need to
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :

[/spoiler]

LV91 UPDATE

I added a video (see video section). I changed the tree because I found out I get more life and DPS this way. But I needed life and mana leech on jewels. The Lethal Pride jewel is giving me about 50 strength, 45% crit multi, 4% life, and 20% phys damage. It's pretty good. Out of all the legion jewel types, Lethal Pride is the easiest to find a nice one IMHO.

I finally got a 6link. I dont even need it since I'm doing so much damage already. The frenzy helm actually dropped, which was super lucky. I have about 55% atk/spell dodge now. LV1 precision is a nice bonus (keep it at lv1).

I still need quality on flasks. I want to get a shaper ring + mark of the elder because it is a ton of extra DPS. I also want a frenzy corruption on gloves.

By the way the POB is really really inaccurate this league. (close combat support, multistrike support, legion jewels, and most of the slayer ascendancy isnt working)

www.poeurl.com/csh7
https://pastebin.com/1w8NUqfT

[/spoiler]

this pastebin isnt working, can u help me?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires