[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Added live stream.
Gotta go fast
"
igor_lazarew a écrit :
Sorry, but why in the PoB build is Elemental Damage with attacks support to Tornado shot, but there is Increased Critical Strike Chance support?

Elemental damage is if you need more DPS, increased critical strikes is for more consistency / shatters.
Gotta go fast
Gotta go fast
Currently theory crafting new version of build. Check it out at twitch.tv/fpskappa
Gotta go fast
hi, good build, thx, but if i play on std and use IIQ gem, which gem to replace? increased critical strikes?
How do you get enought Strength? I'm lvl 85 and really struggling with both int / str with these items. Already have an onyx amulet too.
"
Siatorix a écrit :
How do you get enought Strength? I'm lvl 85 and really struggling with both int / str with these items. Already have an onyx amulet too.
Bisco's Leash belt and Fury Bolts on the passive tree.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Guys, any ideas about another main skill? or ench nerf, only +1 shot, not so bad?
"
rainnest a écrit :
Guys, any ideas about another main skill? or ench nerf, only +1 shot, not so bad?
If they nerf TS down to the same level as all the other archer gems, it probably won't matter much. However, there's also that new little bit about a way to make all projectiles return to sender, piercing everything along the way. If that's at all attainable, it's going to be a huge boost.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
rainnest a écrit :

It should still be the best bow skill, I added a bit of info in my update section.
Gotta go fast

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires