[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

Was doing this build too, but after I tried ED+Contagion Trickster, I can never go back lol. Glad I didnt buy that quiver and all the gear was actually re-used for my Trickster.

This build is good when u have the headhunter/IL jewel
"
fGravity a écrit :
Was doing this build too, but after I tried ED+Contagion Trickster, I can never go back lol. Glad I didnt buy that quiver and all the gear was actually re-used for my Trickster.

This build is good when u have the headhunter/IL jewel

The whole point of this build is that you don't need HH/IL.
Gotta go fast
Hey man, first of let me start by saying I love this build more than anything else I've played so far, cheers for sharing it with us.

Second, what tips or suggestion would you have for a slayer trying to improvise and copy your build? I'm focusing on farming glaciers only, and they're a big pile of currency to me right now. My character is Axebois, any comments for potential upgrades or changes would be more than welcome ( I'm aware my flasks need some work )

Thank you :)
"
Laere a écrit :
When running this build do you guys just pick up currency items and items worth picking up? Do you both picking up rares?
I run a strict filter and don't pick up much. I do pick up rings / amulets and eventually I'll grab a bunch of other unidentified rares to make a couple hundred chaos recipes. Guildies will run even stricter filters and run faster, they tend to make more currency than me. Your mileage may vary, of course.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
ArashiMartel a écrit :
Hey guys ! I'm just trying to run the build, arleady bought nearly everything i need ( just have a rare helmet since devoto's with the enchant is a bit expansive, and my jewels aren't rly bests actually, but well ), but i'm only lvl 62.

I can equip the helmet lvl 70, but which lvl i'll need to start playing the build ? I feel like i'll need like 90 atleast to have the stats nodes in the tree, since for now, even if i'm trying to get to the intel / str nodes, i'm really low.

Ty boys :)
I switched at level 90 with DPS gear, then slowly replaced the gear with MF gear, testing each swap with several maps to make sure the setup was still survivable. It often wasn't, to be honest, had to make several tweaks along the way.

I'm really pleased with the setup at the moment, and it's only going to get better from here.
"
CVgMaDBgOD a écrit :
Haha im so frustrated actually. Wasted 5 days to get lvl90 + ~18ex worth of items so far
Yeah my jewels are not that great but they do have +~10-15 of each type of dmg/onslaught/AS/crit mult/ etc, the ones OP shows are like 500000ex(yeah they are not, but also not 1ex as stated in guide, not at all)

To say even more - im not getting GLACIERS BACK. AT ALL. WUUUT???? My cyclone had 1-3 maps back each time

My tornado shot is 9k dmg(omegalul?)

In conclusion - SEND HELP ASAP

(https://imgur.com/a/8g99z4r my stats + ts tooltip, tree is 95% like in pastebin of this thread, gear is in profile)
Jewels for sure. You can buy much better jewels for under an ex each. Poachers aim NEEDS to go - it boosts damage in POB by about 500, my average 80-100c jewel boosts me by 4000.
"
Jewels for sure.

idk where u guys getting good dps jewels if i search for 15+ele dmg to attacks + 15+cold/light/fire to bows (just THREE mods) and im getting 5-6 results including offline ones. but OP somehow uses jewels with up to 70 cold dps etc. cool cool

so what's the good tooltip TS dmg would be? got mine to ~28k unbuff (with ele dmg gem instead of critical strike one)
Dernière édition par CVgMaDBgOD, le 3 août 2019 06:56:18
Hi there, why you dont take point blank ?
"
CVgMaDBgOD a écrit :
"
Jewels for sure.

idk where u guys getting good dps jewels if i search for 15+ele dmg to attacks + 15+cold/light/fire to bows (just THREE mods) and im getting 5-6 results including offline ones. but OP somehow uses jewels with up to 70 cold dps etc. cool cool

so what's the good tooltip TS dmg would be? got mine to ~28k unbuff (with ele dmg gem instead of critical strike one)

He's linked jewels from pre-nerf. He mentions this in the OP:

"
We dropped unnatural instinct because of the nerf and picked up some of the new movement speed / bow damage nodes. Overall we gain about 10% total DPS from the tree (This will likely be offset by the abyss jewel nerfs).

I'm running jewels that were on average 100c each.

These boost my tooltip in hideout from 16k to 31.7k. This has been enough to run up to low level reds so far, I haven't tried anything above that as I'm still paying attention to xp for leveling.

Here is the search query I used to find jewels. It's a bit rough, you still need to filter through them manually to pick the best ones.

http://poe.trade/search/asatoratoorido
"
Tsielk a écrit :
Hi there, why you dont take point blank ?
I can't speak for the OP, however, I don't run it because this is still rather squishy, so I'd rather kill things at a distance, and I'm running King of the Hill to push monsters away even further.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires