3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Yaquzo a écrit :
What to do with tawhoa Forest strenght change , how now generate endurance charges?. Divine judgement for Inexorable? And valako storm embrace now?. But it makes more tanky but less dmg

Take Valako. Generate End charges with Enduring cry
In your build you have Enduring Cry and infernal Cry as your selfcasting warcrys. Is this still standard or is it better to just have enduring cry with a stone golem for higher life.
"
AgentAp3 a écrit :
In your build you have Enduring Cry and infernal Cry as your selfcasting warcrys. Is this still standard or is it better to just have enduring cry with a stone golem for higher life.

Enduring if you want more tankiness. Ill prob update the build on Wednesday :)
In your build for crafting a ring you want +1 to min frenzy charge. Where are you generating frenzy charge from? Passives or items, I cant seem to find it. Thanks
"
AgentAp3 a écrit :
In your build for crafting a ring you want +1 to min frenzy charge. Where are you generating frenzy charge from? Passives or items, I cant seem to find it. Thanks

+1 to minimum means you have permanent Frenzy charge(s). No need to generate it.
3.12 Viable? Any changes to the build?
"
TableLamp a écrit :
3.12 Viable? Any changes to the build?

It's viable though not refreshed. Nothing changed as I last checked.
Leveling this in hc ssf and having a blast. Thx for thie guide!
"
Bloodhatred a écrit :
Leveling this in hc ssf and having a blast. Thx for thie guide!

HF and may Kaom's Heart drop for you :D
do you want immortal cry set up to be 20/20?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires