[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
Dge4Dge a écrit :
Hi,
I'm planning on doit this build as a League Starter, is it really viable or way to expensive to start with ? I love ICE Shot and chain mecanic but I'm really scared or being too squishy ans not have enough dps while lvl without tabula and others unique items you Can get later on... What do u think guys ? Is it fine lvling "naked" with this build ? Thx a lot

I have played this build as SSF last league. No problem to get into red tier maps. In the end I didn't shape my atlas to farm for some items and it made progressin very slow. I didn't get the prophecy to upgrade my bow either.

You can basicly rush through story, because scaling is great. Once you have a tabula, you will delete lower tier maps. If you get yourself a Death's Opus, Hyrri's Demise and Chin Sol (for Bosses), you should be set for most of the games content.

You will always be squishy though. You are playing Deadeye.

Check my profil and then Dattatreya to see with what humble items you will clear T12 maps with ease. I had problems with bosses though, but that was because I didn't shape my atlas to sustain allyways maps for Chin Sol.

If you know what you're doing and trade for some items, you should be good.

Edit: I stopped playing at some point. If I had been more serious about PoE, I wouldve done far better.
Dernière édition par Firnblut, le 13 déc. 2019 09:33:27
Is the leveling better with scourge arrow? If I go with it, should I follow the original tree and recommended equipments?
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
Budgets like 50c tops

I will buy every single HeadHunter you have for 50c each :D :D :D
Same for Tamings, 6L Hyrri's Ire or 6L Death's Harp with good rolls ;)

But yeah, beside of HH and Tamings, the only true costs of this build will be both 6L parts with good rolls - so maybe not 50c, but few exalts and prophecies will do the job. Also you can start with 5L with average rolls, start farming maps and using farmed currency to upgrade them. It is definitely a build that you can start with a couple of chaoses and will have enought power for maps.

"
carizzi a écrit :
Is the leveling better with scourge arrow? If I go with it, should I follow the original tree and recommended equipments?

You can start leveling with Toxic Rain (best skill for low lvl Rangers) if you will start without leveling gear (Tabula Rasa etc.). If you will have recommended leveling equipment, Ice Shot will be better than Scourge Arrow in clearing speed.
"
carizzi a écrit :

Trees the same, I'd start with Ice Shot as especially with the buffs is now the best early game bow skill.

Scourge Arrow scales well with flat ele so until you have that it's not that great. The conversion to chaos is how that skill drops its power. If scourge arrow didn't have 60% conversion to chaos as we could make it all ele it'd be easy to hit 100-120million dps
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
How's this build going to fair with map bosses on a budget early league?
"
Glithy a écrit :
How's this build going to fair with map bosses on a budget early league?

I always found it fantastic, you got a few options
1.Farm Chin Sol div cards from Alleyways map and use that for single target
2.Get lucky on 5L's and just use opus
3.Do the gem swap on Ice Shot and swap out chain for Hypothermia.
4.Don't take point blank and kill from afar, we have enough proj speed to kill offscreen with ease
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
I noticed there were quite a few version of the build in the PoB links you provided.

Which one do you think I should go for?

"Far Shot Version Lvl 95: Less HP, more damage"?

Since I heard Point Blank has been nerfed (?)

And If im not mistaken, I wanna use Split until i get my hand on LMP and then start using Ice Shot?
What would the link priority be for Ice Shot?;

1. Ice Shot
2. LMP
3. Added Cold
4. Chain(?)

Just asking about the first 4 gems because I dont see myself getting a correctly colored 5/6L on Day 1
"
shinyzee a écrit :
I noticed there were quite a few version of the build in the PoB links you provided.

And If im not mistaken, I wanna use Split until i get my hand on LMP and then start using Ice Shot?

1. Ice Shot
2. LMP
3. Added Cold
4. Chain(?)

Just asking about the first 4 gems because I dont see myself getting a correctly colored 5/6L on Day 1

So Point Blank is now on par with Far shot so it's just a playstyle difference now.

You can do that or just have split arrow and Ice hsot and swap out for bosses.

Because you can't get chain till level 38, I use a Roth's Reach at 18 which has +1 chain or just stick with pierce till later on.

Colour wise you can have
4G as you put
3G1B and use Inc Crit Strikes
3G1R and use elemental damage with attacks
"
"
shinyzee a écrit :

1. Ice Shot
2. LMP
3. Added Cold
4. Chain(?)

So Point Blank is now on par with Far shot so it's just a playstyle difference now.

Because you can't get chain till level 38, I use a Roth's Reach at 18 which has +1 chain or just stick with pierce till later on.

Colour wise you can have
4G as you put

Appreciate it a ton, great job with the quick replies right before launch! :D

So since I wont be having Chain until level 38, you recommend just swapping to Ice Shot for singletarget, and using Split Arrow for clearing?

Let's say Im 4G, I would use;

1. Ice Shot(Bosses)/Split Arrow(Clear)
2. Mirage Archer
3. Added Cold
4. ?????

Or do you recommend using LMP with Split Arrow while clearing? or is the projectiles It already has enough, and for bosses I just remove LMP and swap Ice Shot for Split Arrow?
"
shinyzee a écrit :
"
"
shinyzee a écrit :

1. Ice Shot
2. LMP
3. Added Cold
4. Chain(?)

Colour wise you can have
4G as you put

Appreciate it a ton, great job with the quick replies right before launch! :D

So since I wont be having Chain until level 38, you recommend just swapping to Ice Shot for singletarget, and using Split Arrow for clearing?

Let's say Im 4G, I would use;

1. Ice Shot(Bosses)/Split Arrow(Clear)
2. Mirage Archer
3. Added Cold
4. ?????

Or do you recommend using LMP with Split Arrow while clearing? or is the projectiles It already has enough, and for bosses I just remove LMP and swap Ice Shot for Split Arrow?

I usually go Split Arrow / Pierce / Mirage Archer / Added Cold
when Roth's Reach it's Ice Shot - Added Cold - Inc Crit Strikes - Ele Damage with Attacks. (the +1 chain does well enough)

Then level 33 and switching to Death's Harp I'll go back to pierce. If i dont have gem slot you can use the threshold jewel but ditch it as soon as you can chain cos it fucking suuuckkks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires