[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Hi,
I'm planning on doit this build as a League Starter, is it really viable or way to expensive to start with ? I love ICE Shot and chain mecanic but I'm really scared or being too squishy ans not have enough dps while lvl without tabula and others unique items you Can get later on... What do u think guys ? Is it fine lvling "naked" with this build ? Thx a lot
"
Dge4Dge a écrit :
Hi,
I'm planning on doit this build as a League Starter, is it really viable or way to expensive to start with ? I love ICE Shot and chain mecanic but I'm really scared or being too squishy ans not have enough dps while lvl without tabula and others unique items you Can get later on... What do u think guys ? Is it fine lvling "naked" with this build ? Thx a lot

I start every league with it, it's cheap as fuck. Usually get to maps with maybe 40c spent. Rest I do myself
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Armant a écrit :
"
Armant a écrit :
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
Only if you take those nodes which I don't, you can if you want to :)

In one of your PoB builds you had these nodes ;)

"
Updated with 3.9 Tree, due to nerfs, unless in Standard with pure minmaxed gear 50million is now unattainble. 40million is still doable with legacy items.

These new support gems should be enought to replace nerfs looses:
- Awakened Chain (that +1 chain will be really nice boost)
- Awakened Added Cold Damage (beside of boosting cold dmg also +1 to Ice Shot gem)
- Awakened Elemental Damage with Attacks

Also I think that new Awakened Added Chaos Damage support is worth considering (massive boost to chaos dmg and another +1 to Ice Shot gem) - maybe it will be a good idea to replace Increase Critical Chance support if there will be enought Crit Chance from gear/skill tree/Watcher's Eye/Ice Golem/Precision aura/Assasins's Mark curse (from Herald of Ice).

Also Awakened Curse on Hit support with an additional curse is something that you can consider in your build ;)

@Edit
And one more question - for Raider build I will use Ice Bite (additionally boosted from Added Cold Damage). So I wonder which gem should I skip - Damage on Full Life or Added Elemental Damage?

Skip damage on full life, it's the last link usually, whilst in the long run using it will have a higher scaling as more multipliers are insane with enough flat damage. Early on the flat from ACD and Ice Bite will do the job. The higher freeze is also nice for herald of ice shatters until you get a taming
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
(...)until you get a taming

Btw. what do you think about Mark of the Elder + some Shaper ring combination for low budget version? Of course Taming (since we will not use Gloomfang anymore, we can even use double Tamings) will be much better, but it can be also rather expensive.
I'm looking to play with a friend who's playing aura bot, would this build gain anything from that?
"
Armant a écrit :
"
(...)until you get a taming

Btw. what do you think about Mark of the Elder + some Shaper ring combination for low budget version? Of course Taming (since we will not use Gloomfang anymore, we can even use double Tamings) will be much better, but it can be also rather expensive.

So because it's important to get the Elder Life Gained for Each Enemy Hit By Your Attacks (18-20 roll if possible) then it's less viable, because Shaper ring is lfie gained for spell hits iirc.

I use Le Heup of All till I get a taming usually or a Berek's ring, Cold or Lightning one is fine.

You could also do some Call of the Brotherhood Shenangians with lightning arrow - CotB, Cold to Fire, Rare Amulet with Elemental as Added Chaos or Eternity Shroud but that's basically a different build at that point
"
dranet1 a écrit :
I'm looking to play with a friend who's playing aura bot, would this build gain anything from that?

Yeah, Anger and Wrath both add a fuck tonne of damage to Scourge and Ice Shot, Haste and Grace are lovely too, Flesh and Stone is good for defense and crit, Purity's for deep delving are nice too.

I'll add this to the FAQ as it's been asked a few times
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 13 déc. 2019 08:02:53
"
So because it's important to get the Elder Life Gained for Each Enemy Hit By Your Attacks (18-20 roll if possible) then it's less viable, because Shaper ring is lfie gained for spell hits iirc.

But, since we will not use Gloomfang (cause of its rarity in 3.9 and cause of boosted Chain support gem), we will not have its Life Degen for Each Enemy Hit, so having Elder Life Gained for Each Enemy Hit shouldn't be so important anymore...
fairly good build if you manage to gather the 500ex you need for the "budget" version
"
schubbey a écrit :
fairly good build if you manage to gather the 500ex you need for the "budget" version

Budgets like 50c tops,
Death's Opus 10-15c if you do the prophecy route
Hyrri's Demise - 20c if you do the prophecy route
Elder Life Gain on Hit Ring (buy a base and alt spam) maybe 10-15c for base
Gloomfang. - 2c
Green Dream - 5c in Legion, upgrade to Nightmare later
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 13 déc. 2019 09:04:56

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires