[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

What about those cluster jewels u writed in top of ur post? What is the best for single target, and what to do in tree when using passives from cluster jewel?

For example, deallocate "Point Blank" when allocating "Arcing Shot"?

And what about anointment? Is Throatseeker the best for single target?
Dernière édition par BD9a, le 19 mars 2020 07:57:56
I am also wondering what is the best anoint. I was using Farsight for awhile, but I checked top builds and seems like there is a huge split between anoints. Most use Graceful Assault, some use Throatseeker so I am really not sure what is the best option.

Also, yesterday got this bad boy :D

Dernière édition par afgusto, le 19 mars 2020 11:10:17
hey im playing the build atm. but im really struggling with killing bosses like hunter and so on only on AW lvl 2. like i have next to 0 damage on my 5L barrage. could you mabye help me out here?
"
dipperdyr a écrit :
hey im playing the build atm. but im really struggling with killing bosses like hunter and so on only on AW lvl 2. like i have next to 0 damage on my 5L barrage. could you mabye help me out here?

Get Chin Sol 6l (bought one for around 1ex), use Scourge Arrow (lvl 21, quality doesn't matter, around 10c), link it properly and it's working fine for me.
"
BD9a a écrit :
What about those cluster jewels u writed in top of ur post? What is the best for single target, and what to do in tree when using passives from cluster jewel?

For example, deallocate "Point Blank" when allocating "Arcing Shot"?

And what about anointment? Is Throatseeker the best for single target?

So with the cluster jewels I'm not entirely sure as i haven't had time to experiment with them, but it does make most sense to deallocate PB when doing Arcing Shot.

Throatseeker or Adders' Touch. Adder's Touch works with Yoke of Suffering as it's another ailment. So if you're using that (and have lioneye's fall that is) use Adder's

I'll make an annoint section in a bit
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 19 mars 2020 18:13:15
"
afgusto a écrit :
I am also wondering what is the best anoint. I was using Farsight for awhile, but I checked top builds and seems like there is a huge split between anoints. Most use Graceful Assault, some use Throatseeker so I am really not sure what is the best option.

Also, yesterday got this bad boy :D

If you're using this then Taming is far less important for you, and use the barrage setup. Unless you can get Lightning and Fire Damage on Searching Eye Jewels that is
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Hey guys, thinking about picking this build for my 2nd char. Can you tell me how far I will come with all the gear but WITHOUT the watchers eye?
"
NebuKadneZaar a écrit :
Hey guys, thinking about picking this build for my 2nd char. Can you tell me how far I will come with all the gear but WITHOUT the watchers eye?

I did Sirus 4 without it, but then I tapped out of Metamorph league.
got a question: your aura's is hatred/herald of ice, dread banner. is the grace only the vaal version? or
"
dipperdyr a écrit :
got a question: your aura's is hatred/herald of ice, dread banner. is the grace only the vaal version? or

Yeah just Vaal Grace it's for bosses when you really want that 75/75 dodge

Dread Banner is just minmaxing to drop Adrenaline for a super Scourge Arrow or Barrage, not needed till you got an Enlighten level 4
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 19 mars 2020 21:39:39

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires