[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
TanookiShamrock a écrit :
What is the order of ascendancy points?

I always go Far Shot - Ricochet - Endless Munitions - Gathering Winds, but the last two can be swapped if you prefer
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
BD9a a écrit :
Normally Ice shot on body armour + barrage on "weapon swap1", for single target just switch amulet and swap scourge arrow on "weapon swap2". Did I understand it well?
Or Ice Shot on Opus (6 Link bow is cheaper than body armour), body armour barrage or no gems (lol), and Scouring Arrow on "weapon swap2" (Chin Sol).

Well you want your single target on the 6link first, so whichever that is.

It doesn't matter which unless you have something like a +1 Socketed Gems Armour, then it's ST on that.
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D

can You help me with craft? how should i proceed with that? should i just multimod and :
a) flat phys and %phys
b) cold damage/freeze combo and ele penetration?

plus im worried about it have no additional arrow. its even worth crafting? or should i aim for additional arrows at first?
Dernière édition par reed111, le 18 mars 2020 14:14:40
"
reed111 a écrit :

can You help me with craft? how should i proceed with that? should i just multimod and :
a) flat phys and %phys

plus im worried about it have no additional arrow. its even worth crafting? or should i aim for additional arrows at first?

Crit / Cold Pen, you'll maybe want to change your tree slightly take the Utmost Swiftness Passive for a nice bit of damage
Dernière édition par SynixProcessing, le 18 mars 2020 14:32:26
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
reed111 a écrit :

a) flat phys and %phys

Crit / Cold Pen, you'll maybe want to change your tree slightly take the Utmost Swiftness Passive for a nice bit of damage

crit would be better that 70-80% of cold damage crafted?
Hello, someone can tell me how good is this build ?
1. How much investment it start to be good ?
2. Do you get random one shot in this league (I'm a average player, trying to dodge but most of the time its too late) ?
3. how good is versus boss ? (without a gear 2ex+)

thx for help me.
Everyone gets randomly 1 shot this league unless you completely skip delirium... also most builds are not good against bosses without investment no matter how people twist it, bosses got buffed in 3.9 and most faceroll builds got nerfed in 3.10. So only your first question is valid and that's debatable what's the definition of "feels good".
by Primevil Force why do you take the damage + chance to freeze shock and ignite instead of the one with more damage (12% instead of 10%)
"
reed111 a écrit :
"
SynixProcessing a écrit :
"
reed111 a écrit :

a) flat phys and %phys

crit would be better that 70-80% of cold damage crafted?

Would allow for an added cold Watchers eye and / or more sEarching eye jewels
"
LazyBlanketCat a écrit :
by Primevil Force why do you take the damage + chance to freeze shock and ignite instead of the one with more damage (12% instead of 10%)

Because with Yoke of Suffering it allows elemental to shock giving you chilled, ignite and shocked for the Taming effects

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires