[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
DeadFury222 a écrit :
Been having tons of fun with this build, but also tons of frustrations when it comes to metamorphs. They're so hard to kill.

I seem to be stuck at the moment, I have no idea what should be my next upgrade. Everything on the table seems like I need to change out most of my rares and cost comes up to more than 2ex, but don't have the money currently.

Any tips on what I can upgrade? Got 185c at the moment.

Spoiler

Don't know what's your level is but invest in a lioneye fall and put points to the claw nodes. It's also cheap atm around like 50c maybe. Good dps + leech in general and save u some points from other leech nodes if you spec'ed into them.

Get rid of the ammy and replace it with a rare with crit multi/ added cold damage/life/WED. It runs fast sure but u will spend minutes on bosses so it even it out for slow speed builds that can delete bosses quickly.

I'd advise to swap Scourge arrow for a barrage set up. I started this using scourge as well but it falls off hard in late game and especially awakener 8.

For rings, you can spend 1.5 ex on the taming, or get an elder paired with mark of the elder. I personally prefer the taming for 40 all resists since im lacking resists. The other elder ring should have curse on hit Assassin mark and some life would be nice.

IGN: Kogmawwwwwww

Buy list:
15%+ Quality for the following:Faster Attack, Faster Projectile, Added Fire Dmg.
"
phucbui7718 a écrit :
"
DeadFury222 a écrit :
Been having tons of fun with this build, but also tons of frustrations when it comes to metamorphs. They're so hard to kill.

I seem to be stuck at the moment, I have no idea what should be my next upgrade. Everything on the table seems like I need to change out most of my rares and cost comes up to more than 2ex, but don't have the money currently.

Spoiler

Don't know what's your level is but invest in a lioneye fall and put points to the claw nodes. It's also cheap atm around like 50c maybe. Good dps + leech in general and save u some points from other leech nodes if you spec'ed into them.

Get rid of the ammy and replace it with a rare with crit multi/ added cold damage/life/WED. It runs fast sure but u will spend minutes on bosses so it even it out for slow speed builds that can delete bosses quickly.

I'd advise to swap Scourge arrow for a barrage set up. I started this using scourge as well but it falls off hard in late game and especially awakener 8.

For rings, you can spend 1.5 ex on the taming, or get an elder paired with mark of the elder. I personally prefer the taming for 40 all resists since im lacking resists. The other elder ring should have curse on hit Assassin mark and some life would be nice.

I already have Lioneye Fall. Level 89. I'm gonna try get a better Ammy that could compensate a bit for swap to taming. Also will get a barrage setup.

Thanks a lot
"
phucbui7718 a écrit :
"
DeadFury222 a écrit :

Spoiler

Assassains mark on hit is a Shaper mod. Can't do that with an Elder Ring.
"
Mahjonks a écrit :
"
phucbui7718 a écrit :
"
DeadFury222 a écrit :

Spoiler

Assassains mark on hit is a Shaper mod. Can't do that with an Elder Ring.

Cross Influence with Awakener orb and alt like a god
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
HHi, i am stuck at tier 13/14 maps. I can do t15 and t16 maps (i have do moste of them) but it is very hard and i need a lot of time to kill bosses and metamorphs if they dont kill me 6 times... So can anyone help me what to change on the build? i am aiming for Hyrri's Ire Zodiac Leather, maybe that will help a little but not a lot? I still need to buy Dying Sun. But other then that, i dont really know what to change. I can improve my HP, i know, but mostly i wanna know how to improve DPS. Thank you for answers!
my current gear:
Heres what I would do PIzmAR to boost your single target DPS

Quality your bow to at least 20%
Look for attack speed on gloves and or adds cold damage
Better boot enchant
Barrage helm enchant
Swap out your rapture heart crimson jewel for something that works better with Barrage (hint its not an elemental skill)
Get a Stygian Vise belt
Add some glove enchant / corruption that vaguely might help

Most controversially for this build I'd drop

Gloomfang and the elder ring that has to support it for 2 better single target dps options

An extra chain to help us clear trash when we already roll over trash? I'd much rather boost my single target DPS instead
Dernière édition par Rakaposhi2877, le 6 janv. 2020 12:29:10
"
Rakaposhi2877 a écrit :

Most controversially for this build I'd drop

Gloomfang and the elder ring that has to support it for 2 better single target dps options

An extra chain to help us clear trash when we already roll over trash? I'd much rather boost my single target DPS instead

Yep I agree completely. I'm using this setup atm

No difference in clear. I think it's a little overkill with that much chain, and gloomfang does nothing for single target. And getting a good elder ring is REALLY expensive. I'm only +3 chain now but the damage is so much higher that it doesnt make a difference in clear, and single target is MUCH better.
OK,thank you for the answers! Will try out what you said :D
Ive just noticed youre using elemental focus on barrage too! That wastes your taming ring and stops your freezing shocking igniting etc

I use

Barrage
Damage on Full Life
Added Cold
Elemental Damage with Attacks
Cold Penetration
Inspiration

So it took me a while but after roughly 100 hours I feel like I got the build to the point where I'm happily rolling in DPS. Still got some gems to level and single target DPS is also something that I could improve on but this is hella fun now.

Thanks to OP and to everyone else who contributed with help (@kahodiho thanks for the Barrage six-link recommendation!)
Dernière édition par Zackdestrow, le 6 janv. 2020 14:23:11

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires