[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

I destroyed pretty much all contents at this point. Even cleared Halls of the Grandmasters. Shifting slowly from early chain mechanics into Pandemonius or rare ammy with high crit multi + cold damage will help. Also barrage for scourge arrow.

Got the
after uber elder and swapping the Demise out to test. Single target feels even better. Explosions are nice.

Also testing this out as well
. Dropped after the cortex boss. This allows me to instaphase Shaper.

Awakener is still an issue with bad storm management that I ended up bricking a lot of fights. I managed to killed him only once lol.
IGN: Kogmawwwwwww

Buy list:
15%+ Quality for the following:Faster Attack, Faster Projectile, Added Fire Dmg.
Dernière édition par phucbui7718, le 2 janv. 2020 22:13:09
Current Gear:

Thinking about switching inspiration for chain but other than that anyoone got any recommendations on gear swaps/changes?
"
TheDanteGaming69 a écrit :
Current Gear:

Thinking about switching inspiration for chain but other than that anyoone got any recommendations on gear swaps/changes?

Damn you've got nice gear! In terms of chain though, it wouldn't work with your current piercing Voidfletcher, perhaps switch to fork for now? Or get a different implic Voidfletcher
I noticed that your first PoB suggests to place the Green Nightmare near fervour and the wiki points that it would benefit from going near Golem´s blood.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Green_Nightmare

Thoughs?
Hey I've got a question about Immortal Call vs Steelskin.
The PoB mentions IC, but as we have no way to generate endurance charges, wouldn't Steelskin make more sense?
I never used Steelskin before, so that's why I'm asking.
What would other ppl suggest?
Worst part about steelskin is it requires 155 str to get to max rank and that's hard on dex (or int) focused builds. It's also harder to use it in cwdt as generally cwdt + steelskin will need to get hit for more damage than the absorb will provide after. Making it hard to use on low hp pool builds.
Your chain explaination with the rare getting shotgunned is wrong.

"
"A projectile cannot chain to a target it has already hit. If a skill produces multiple projectiles, none of those projectiles can chain to a target which any of them have already hit. If a projectile has no valid chain targets, it will target a nearby enemy but pass through without hitting them."
OP seriously misleads with this build. Until you get very good gear, your DPS will be pitifully weak.
"
Okinshield a écrit :
OP seriously misleads with this build. Until you get very good gear, your DPS will be pitifully weak.

Op doesn't mislead the people here. It's just this meta isn't compatible with this build in general.

I made a lot of adjustments on skill set ups to get this build going for metamorph and gradually upgraded my gears to the point I do lv 8 Awakener comfortably now and the rest of the contents are trivial.

Key things here:

- Bow builds in general cost a lot more in term of investments to do the same compared to other build. Upside of this is we clear map super quick which means we make more money from contents to keep up with our upgrades.

- Barrage is a must if you want to do end game contents and t16 metamorphs easily even on tanky map mods. Pandemonius and cold penetrations in general are very helpful in Awakener lv 8.

- Understanding what can kills you easily as you progress in the game will keep you from dying more often. I failed Sirus 8 times with this build, mostly because of storm management but now I'm used to it and it's deathless attempt if im lucky. Same as the metamorphs with caustic/mortar (which i died the most oftem to).
IGN: Kogmawwwwwww

Buy list:
15%+ Quality for the following:Faster Attack, Faster Projectile, Added Fire Dmg.
What's a good 6 link chest piece to use in place of Hyrri's for people that can't afford that?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires