[3.12] Necromantic Scribe - [Fun Playstyle] [6.5k Life] [5mil boss dps]

"
Sadauka a écrit :
for a cooldown of 0,25 we need 4 Attacks per second.
If we want the buff for the poets we would need a APS with barrage of over 4 to 6.66

is we stay unter 4 nothing changes except the end effect.

in the POB the attackrate is 3.43 for Barrage.

And i think with desecrate buff the poets will rise in price.

Yeah the PP "buff" is unfortunate as it doesn't help this build and it buffs VD which pushes the price up.

Unfortunately Soulrend gains nothing from stacking APS. I just got back home and may give this build a break for one league for the VD hype to die down. Gives me a chance to try something new for a league.

In the future I am always looking to convert this build into a poison barrage HoA combo but poison just hasn't been good enough yet.

If anyone is playing this build in 3.8 and could comment on how the change to casting feels (end of attack vs start), I would appreciate it!

I suspect it's not super noticeable but it would be nice to know.
Dernière édition par Bobblybook, le 25 sept. 2019 06:17:11
Hi. I tried this build first time as my league starter and ended up doing pretty well. One of the fastest clearing builds I've ever played; very zoom zoom. Only thing that was awkward was uber elder but I got it deathless 2/10 times.

"
Bobblybook a écrit :
If anyone is playing this build in 3.8 and could comment on how the change to casting feels (end of attack vs start), I would appreciate it!

I haven't played the build in 3.7 but I can say casting feels ok. Gotta wait like half a second for the barrage animation to finish before I can start moving, but I don't feel like it's slowing me down too much or anything.

Thanks for the build.

Added some prelim notes on 3.8 changes, including a slightly altered skill tree.
No nerfs ahead. I think I'll give this build a go this league!
Adding some minor updates to 3.9, will be ready before launch.

Edit: 3.9 Update complete!
Dernière édition par Bobblybook, le 13 déc. 2019 03:22:11
nice build i will give it a try
Thanks for updating this for 3.9! I'm using it as my league starter so I'll let you know how those metamorph bois treat me.

I'm starting with the poet's pen/soulrend version, but I'm wondering if using the barrage support on kinetic blast or power siphon with poison could be viable for a more straight poison wander playstyle. Though I'm suspicious of those skill's ability to keep up virulence stacks.
"
gallantblues a écrit :
Thanks for updating this for 3.9! I'm using it as my league starter so I'll let you know how those metamorph bois treat me.

I'm starting with the poet's pen/soulrend version, but I'm wondering if using the barrage support on kinetic blast or power siphon with poison could be viable for a more straight poison wander playstyle. Though I'm suspicious of those skill's ability to keep up virulence stacks.

Great! Let me know how it goes.

Poison wander works, there are build guides for that (have not played one myself).
However you would need to build it completely differently. Here barrage is used with life gain on hit and curses, there isn't much room for adding damage supports (adding one or two doesn't do much, you really need to stack a full 6L with poison supports).

In the future, I may change this build back to a poison barrage character (as it was in 2.2), but for now it just doesn't work - all the aspects of the build are spread too thin and nothing does much damage if you try and go that route.

Soulrend effectively plays like poison, in that it's a rapid chaos degen. It's just not strictly poison damage I guess.
Idk if its just me but when there are alot of mobs / packs and if they dont die right away from the poison dot it gives me insane FPS drops same with any blight . And i have relative good pc and at some points the fps drops to 30-20 but it may just be poe being shit optimize . What about some of you guys ? how does it feel using soulrend with the new x6 hits barrage and the volley fire ?
"
BlackFlame a écrit :
Idk if its just me but when there are alot of mobs / packs and if they dont die right away from the poison dot it gives me insane FPS drops same with any blight . And i have relative good pc and at some points the fps drops to 30-20 but it may just be poe being shit optimize . What about some of you guys ? how does it feel using soulrend with the new x6 hits barrage and the volley fire ?

That's probably poe just being bad. I am playing SRS this league and I lag everyone out - someone in my guild is playing divine ire totems and it lags everyone. This one shouldn't be a particularly laggy build though..

The barrage jewel is actually same as last league, just compressed into one. It used to be +2, with a jewel limit of 3, so we were running 3 of them. Now you get the full bonus in just 1 jewel socket (with a limit of 1), so we essentially gained 2 jewel sockets to put other stats in.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires