[3.12] Necromantic Scribe - [Fun Playstyle] [6.5k Life] [5mil boss dps]

You might want to look over the budget part. A +2 to minion gems/minion damage helmet is far from being cheap now.

Aside from that I am looking forward to playing the build again.
Played it in Legion and had a blast.
"
Kargastan a écrit :
You might want to look over the budget part. A +2 to minion gems/minion damage helmet is far from being cheap now.

Aside from that I am looking forward to playing the build again.
Played it in Legion and had a blast.

Thanks, good to hear it!

Yeah that might be true, but +3/minion dmg is just as easy/difficult to craft as it was. The bases are available now from div cards as well.

For the budget version of +2/minion dmg, you can probably just go with minion dmg link and forget the +2. Stay on that until you can craft your endgame helm.

I will look into rewriting that section at some point, thanks for the feedback!

EDIT: I've changed the budget recommendation to use The Embalmer gloves for a cheap 5L herald. Certainly not worth paying the current prices for a +2/minion damage helm as an intermediate step.
Dernière édition par Bobblybook, le 17 déc. 2019 18:08:05
"
I've changed the budget recommendation to use The Embalmer gloves for a cheap 5L herald. Certainly not worth paying the current prices for a +2/minion damage helm as an intermediate step.

That's what I am currently using. Can confirm that it works really well for now.
Going to try Zombies instead of Vaal Skeletons this time. Will let you know how it went.
"
Kargastan a écrit :
"
I've changed the budget recommendation to use The Embalmer gloves for a cheap 5L herald. Certainly not worth paying the current prices for a +2/minion damage helm as an intermediate step.

That's what I am currently using. Can confirm that it works really well for now.
Going to try Zombies instead of Vaal Skeletons this time. Will let you know how it went.

I saw it on your character actually, thanks for the idea!
"
Bobblybook a écrit :
"
BlackFlame a écrit :
Idk if its just me but when there are alot of mobs / packs and if they dont die right away from the poison dot it gives me insane FPS drops same with any blight . And i have relative good pc and at some points the fps drops to 30-20 but it may just be poe being shit optimize . What about some of you guys ? how does it feel using soulrend with the new x6 hits barrage and the volley fire ?

That's probably poe just being bad. I am playing SRS this league and I lag everyone out - someone in my guild is playing divine ire totems and it lags everyone. This one shouldn't be a particularly laggy build though..

The barrage jewel is actually same as last league, just compressed into one. It used to be +2, with a jewel limit of 3, so we were running 3 of them. Now you get the full bonus in just 1 jewel socket (with a limit of 1), so we essentially gained 2 jewel sockets to put other stats in.

I get some vicious lags too, but I think it's just the game, I thought at first it was the person I run with popping Vaal skele's but it happens when I'm alone too.
Mainly Legion encounters after the timer hits 0 and everything starts attacking, froze up & almost died opening a strongbox also.

Aside from the game trying to kill us with lag I'm running this build for the first time, I love HoAg & felt like this was a bit different. Having fun with it so far. :D
Quick leveling/metamorph fighting update; I'm through a3.

Leveling with the skill tree you gave has been super solid. The only change I made to the tree was taking some of the early life/evasion nodes. I used split arrow a1 with the advised setup and then burning arrow to augment my single target damage.

I decided to go toxic rain and got a quill rain bow mid a2- they're 1c for a 3l right now and I 4l it manually with currency I had picked up. I also used shrapnel ballista for extra dps/totemy goodness.

Leveling links: Toxic rain- lesser poison- mirage archer- added cold damage

The only big challenge I've had was mana issues- I needed to run both a mana flask and mana leech until I got poacher's mark in a mark of submission ring. I don't think the ring is super necessary, mine was 3c, I just like the setup it gives and knew I'd use it for awhile.

Early metamorphs have been chill. a1 burning arrow was important for taking them down. Not sure it's the ideal skill- I liked it because I found some gear to help scale fire damage early on plus it lets you get a juicy dot on the target then run around/spam split arrow while the burning does its job.

With metamorphs I've been focusing on choosing organs that drop an additional currency item and it's been helpful for my progression. I don't think metamorphs are worth it if you're a super efficient player, but if you're slower I think they can be worth it. They've also been helpful in keeping my toon slightly over leveled, which makes leveling more enjoyable for me.

I think it's worth mentioning that early league I focus on flask crafting and fated prophecies to generate a moderate amount of currency and metamorphs really go well with that strategy. If you can be efficient getting to maps then early chaos recipe/other strategies are probably better fyi.

Alright I've added some mid-metamorph updates and changes. Quite a few nice boosts to the build, new amulet, new anoint, new helmet crafting method, and zombies instead of skeletons is preferred I think, in order to keep up feeding frenzy.

I've updated the main post but haven't altered the PoB link for these changes yet.

I've had fun playing SRS this league but I think I may league start 3.10 with this build again as I'm really excited about the changes over the last few leagues.
Dernière édition par Bobblybook, le 29 déc. 2019 06:56:17
I like this build a lot and this is the 2nd league I play it. However I blindly followed the text for the Triad grip 3 white sockets and that ruined my item completely, making it a wortheless 100 chaos 2 white 1 blue item.

It should be the top 2, and the bottom RIGHT not the bottom left for the forced 3 socket craft. Otherwise you'll be removing the wrong socket. I assumed this buy didn't think to double check or anything in advance, just figured i'd say a headsup before other people may stumble upon the same mistake.

All in all, great build and fun!
"
Ajaxolder a écrit :
I like this build a lot and this is the 2nd league I play it. However I blindly followed the text for the Triad grip 3 white sockets and that ruined my item completely, making it a wortheless 100 chaos 2 white 1 blue item.

It should be the top 2, and the bottom RIGHT not the bottom left for the forced 3 socket craft. Otherwise you'll be removing the wrong socket. I assumed this buy didn't think to double check or anything in advance, just figured i'd say a headsup before other people may stumble upon the same mistake.

Wow, thank you for mentioning this. I am not playing this build in 3.9 and just added the info about triad grip yesterday.

The purpose of this guide is to be accurate, correct and easy to follow, especially for new players.

I have fixed this info in the guide. Please pm me ingame and I will give you a replacement 3-white triad - I don't want you losing money for my mistake.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I believe it will do well on metamorphs due to the many defensive layers.
Dernière édition par Bobblybook, le 30 déc. 2019 17:37:06
"
Bobblybook a écrit :
"
Ajaxolder a écrit :

Wow, thank you for mentioning this. I am not playing this build in 3.9 and just added the info about triad grip yesterday.

The purpose of this guide is to be accurate, correct and easy to follow, especially for new players.

I have fixed this info in the guide. Please pm me ingame and I will give you a replacement 3-white triad - I don't want you losing money for my mistake.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I believe it will do well on metamorphs due to the many defensive layers.

Pleasure! It's an easy mistake to make, mainly just mentioned it to make sure that it doesn't happen to anyone else.

I think you've clocked it on pretty much all the points you've aimed for, and I have to decline on the offer as kind as it is. I still made the decision to not double check and make sure before following it blindly, therefor it is much more my own fault :) I appreciate the offer though!

It's rather stable at late game against metamorphs i'd say aswell, powerful crits with map modifiers of more crit damage is the only really scary thing i've felt.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires