[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

How good is this as a league starter? I'm currently looking for my next venture and already looking for one. Whats everyone's opinion on this?

Hello !

I'm crafting my Wand, but a question arose, which explicit mod is worth it: Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate XX% Elemental Resistances or XX% Increased Spell Damage or Gain XX% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage ?

What would be the priority of these mods ?
Ex: Elemental Penetrate> Spell Damage> Extra Chaos Damage
"
IkarusRDS a écrit :

Hello !

I'm crafting my Wand, but a question arose, which explicit mod is worth it: Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate XX% Elemental Resistances or XX% Increased Spell Damage or Gain XX% of Physical Damage as Extra Chaos Damage ?

Hello, Ele Pen is always prioritized first unless you have a T1 %cold damage or T2 flat cold damage. Spell damage does nothing for us. Physical/Elemental as Extra Chaos is nice but that mod only appear on Shaper base, which was not recommended in the guide unless it's a temple mod but I can see that you're unfamiliar with this so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the wand crafting guide carefully as it has been tested and completed so you don't have to worry about it goes wrong.

You should always be crafting an item level 83 IMBUED WAND, exactly that, don't change anything. Also wand is a low priority upgrade so you should save your currency for other things.

"
How good is this as a league starter? I'm currently looking for my next venture and already looking for one. Whats everyone's opinion on this?

In the "league start" section, you can see that it can do T16 maps with around 53c investment (Legion price). All your starting items are cheap so league starting is absolutely viable but leveling as a ranger is difficult to do and might lead to frustration. Personally I like starting with this build as I can save up for big upgrades that I can feel their impact on my build.
Dernière édition par oMySunshine, le 9 août 2019 12:20:33
"
IkarusRDS a écrit :

Hello !

If you're referring to mastercraft mods, then you must use Weapon Penetrate XX% Elemental Resistances. I wrote this in my guide to craft that mod, make sure you're reading it carefully or else you may waste exalts. Linking the wand here makes it clearer what you're referring to.

This is an attack build not a spell build , so any mod with the word "spell" is 100% useless. Also, physical as extra chaos gives almost 0 dps. This is why I never mention those 2 mods in the crafting section, but I did mention "Attacks with this Weapon Penetrate XX% Elemental Resistances"

"
iTALK2Geese a écrit :

You can check the league starter section + video section for a further look at what the build can do. However, just a correction on what osunshine said above. With 53c you can run regular maps with the build for the most part, but running t16s requires finishing the flask setup, reaching at least the mid-high 80s, and some jewels, at least that's what the guy had in addition to ~50c investment in all other gear slots from the video.
Dernière édition par Enahkra, le 9 août 2019 13:08:17
Also 69th page

Nice.
Made some pretty significant progress gear wise.

Hit Flaring and Multimodded my Wand, Multimodded temple gloves after annulling the bad regal, and picked up a nice belt as it popped into the livesearch. Took the double res off and added flask effect, so it's ready to be slammed in the future, along with the Kite Shield. Everything is eating divines like they're going out of fashion though.

Also the Belt Jewel was a pretty nice find. I can look now for a Murderous with Life/Onslaught/Multi(or APS) to replace my Life/Onslaught/Blind, and I managed to get a decent 3 prop + Mana Viridian.

Amu was super cheap so I couldn't really pass it up, and there haven't been any nice Amulet bases to craft from either.

Just need to collect materials to recraft my helmet to cover more resists as I'm running around relying on Dying Sun to cap currently, and to pick up either a couple of elder base rings to craft on once my helm resists have settled, or straight-up buy rings if they exist.

I've settled on a tree from what I can see too; at 92 I'll pick up Command of the Elements, 95 the Jewel socket above Blood Drinker, and then 97 to get Will of Blades, assuming I get that far.

https://pastebin.com/XCHCR4PR

My current PoB is giving me pretty respectable numbers, and that's with a Thief's Torment still.

For general mapping; is it worth swapping out Frost Bomb/CoH/Proj Weak for HoI/CoH/Ass Mark? Anything that isn't a guardian dies almost instantly as it stands. I'm just missing the power charge generation, I tried the single point in the Wand Wheel but I'm obviously pretty passive starved since I picked up WA and AotL.

[posting on page 69, nice.]
"
Morelikeew a écrit :
*snip*
[posting on page 69, nice.]

Dang yo, that's some NICE gear, congrats C: Helmet is super easy to craft tho, just some Shrieking Res/Life essence and you're gucci, even Alch/Scour is a good idea now that they're cheap. When you're not that dependent on shield res anymore (better helm, 2 res implicit rings), you can try having some damage mods on shield (gain %cold as chaos, %global phys, %ele damage, double damage, +1 minimum frenzy charge, DD on focus,..) or just more defensive options if you want. Also enchant your boots with "flat cold if hit recently", it'll be up most of the time and it's a big boost to damage, or "stun avoidance" if you want to be defensiiiiiive.

HoI CoH is a good idea, the unused proj. weakness curse keeps bugging me while I'm mapping but you can keep the Frost Bomb setup for bosses tho, as you won't be cursing single target with HoI. I don't know why but I didn't have enough sockets so I didn't think of this.

Send me a PM whenever you're on, I'll see if I have something left for you. Hope you're having great success :D

EDIT: For anyone looking at this, Divine beast can't reroll uniques BUT you can still reroll gloves, wand easily.
Dernière édition par oMySunshine, le 10 août 2019 23:51:57
"
oMySunshine a écrit :
*snip*
Yeah I've put around 100 essences into my helm currently, closest I got was 90 Life, 40 Cold, 45 Fire, Suffix Rarity, and I tried to annul the rarity to finish and bricked it. I'm using Ar/Ev base so I keep getting blocked by bad dex/str rolls. I'll have to start being more liberal with annuls perhaps.

I was actually hoping to go the route of putting double damage on shield and getting some big DPS rings, and putting Shock nearby enemies when you Focus. Asking a lot for this late in the league but I guess I'll see. I've also got a second shield with %Cold Damage, higher life with less resists I could potentially use, but I think my current one with double damage while focussed + slammed for the last prefix is potentially better overall.

Yep, I was planning to enchant boots once I moved onto 2 socket Bubonics, still using pleb 1 sockets currently. I figured getting real rings and belt was a bigger upgrade than going from 1 to 2 sockets.

I only thought of the HoI swap because it's the same colours in the wand as the Frost Bomb, you swap FB > AM and PW > HoI. This is assuming mana doesn't become an issue from losing Enlighten from the HoI.

Man I can't believe I forgot about the divine beasts again. I'll likely burn through a few of those later, thanks!
Hey guys!

Finally I started buying/crafting my equipment, for now I did the basics, I believe I was able to crafting good items and buying other interesting, xD.

I would like your feedback on the equipment, still need to buy the boots, rings, amulet, jewels and wand. I left these items last because I think in them I can find some lack of damage/survival.

Thank you.

Spoiler
"
Dernière édition par IkarusRDS, le 11 août 2019 07:38:37
"
IkarusRDS a écrit :

Spoiler
"

Those are some nice gears indeed, but for the belt I suggest you craft %flask effect only, as getting more %flask effect doesn't help us too much but the %reduce flask charges gain can be really annoying, especially when it can affect our 3 charges/s from Pathfinder's node.

That is a good shield but if you ever want to try to get another one, Archon Kite Shield would be the best base as it has 12% all res, which is really useful when we want to stack as much res on rares as possible. +30 life doesn't do too much for us.

+1 Loreweave is nice as it's 7.4% more damage on my setup, but the 77% max res might hurt your survivability a bit. Not sure if it's worth it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires