[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
oMySunshine a écrit :

[Removed by Support]

Also the beast, yeah the difference is small in the early league phase but if it's around ~15-20c or more, then it's quite economical in the long run. Not many people know this beast and buying it so it should sells like hot cakes anyways.

[Removed by Support]

I'll add the divine beast thing into the guide sometime soon, probably in time for 3.8

Dernière édition par Lisa_GGG, le 2 août 2019 07:14:55
Great build! Is it inefficient to use skyforth boots? If res capped ofcause
"
joakimandresen a écrit :
Great build! Is it inefficient to use skyforth boots? If res capped ofcause

Hey there, I would avoid using Skyforths for this build mainly b/c there's no flat life on it. Wanders in general lack a high life pool, so this will hurt your survivability by a considerable amount. Plus the 3 free power charges most likely won't give as much damage as a pair of bubonic trails with 2 decent abyss jewels.
Dernière édition par Enahkra, le 4 août 2019 18:31:00

Hey !

I am leveling a Ranger to test this build, I always see it here in the forum but I never had the courage to face it, it seems that now in the Legion League I will test, xD.

I always worry about the potential Endgame of a build and would like to know in your opinion how much you think I will spend to have a build capable of doing Endgame content without too much trouble.

Thank you.
"
IkarusRDS a écrit :

Hey !

I am leveling a Ranger to test this build, I always see it here in the forum but I never had the courage to face it, it seems that now in the Legion League I will test, xD.

I always worry about the potential Endgame of a build and would like to know in your opinion how much you think I will spend to have a build capable of doing Endgame content without too much trouble.

Thank you.

Hi, the info for the cost is in the section "Can I afford this build?".

I've seen some people do all content with ~25 ex budget, and others who spend 60 ex+ and still can't do all content. It depends on a lot of factors, but if you don't have a large budget you will need to read the guide extremely extremely carefully to avoid wasteful spending. This build is heavily dependent on rares, and as you know rares have a very large price range, so some people overspend on crap gear while others get very savvy deals, etc. Since league is dying, it's best to follow the POB w/self-craft gear to avoid RNG when it comes to buying the right items. The budget is ~30-35 ex for mostly self-craft but the damage it gives will be overkill for uber elder, so if your budget is slightly less you can cut a few corners and still have more than enough end game damage. You also want to be able to hit at least lvl 90, if not 92+. Wanders in general aren't good for bossing but if you allocate your resources efficiently you can definitely build an end game bossing wander, as many others who followed the guide have already done.
"
IkarusRDS a écrit :

Hey !

Thank you.

My gear when I killed uElder for the first time was:

Spoiler
Wand, Multimodded, 6 ex because I went for T2 flat phys, not T1, don't be me.
Shield, 70c, good Archon Kite Shield is very cheap for just how good they are.
Chest, 6L Loreweave, good rolls are around 5ex.
2 elder rings, one is multimodded, 3ex, one I just buy for some LGoH and damage, 30c.
Amulet, a pure DPS one I multimodded for 5ex.
Belt, Stygian Vise with ~70% WED, 2ex.
Gloves, multimodded according to the guide, 2ex.
Boots, rare with lot of res and cold damage enchant, can be self-crafted for around 30c.
Helmet, the Barrage base is around ~10-30c because you really don't need the stat of the base, surely some EVA is nice but not necessary so you can cut the cost of it down. Self-crafted for ~20c
Jewels, 1 good Lethal Pride is 1ex because I divined it quite a lot, A 3ex Watcher's Eye (Hatred Conversion) and 2-3 4-stat jewel for ~20c each

In total: around 27ex

And I can tell you this: some of them are a complete overkill, mainly the amulet and 2 rings, you just need some decent items with life/damage. You might need to play carefully to do high red maps because you're still a wander but as for endgame bosses, it's mostly about your mechanic and macro plays. If you know the fights like the back of your hands, you can get away with a lot less investment, sure more damage helps but it's mostly beneficial to noobs, like me.
Dernière édition par oMySunshine, le 5 août 2019 22:37:51
Hey. I have attempted to follow this guide and could use a few pointers.
I've crafted the wand and gloves like in the guide.
My amulet is a work in progress. Still looking for a decent base to craft from.
Flasks need some love.
And i need 10~ levels to finish up the tree.

Any tips would be appreciated!

POB:
https://pastebin.com/SUXgSqBa
"
mentalove a écrit :
*snip*

Okay so here goes:
Spoiler
This is the new tree: https://pastebin.com/8FSi6G64

Your character level is 86 but allocated points are 75 so I'm assuming you have 11 points unused. Level 92 is recommended, you can do low red maps to get there easily.

Your items are a mess, I strongly STRONGLY recommend you to read the item guide thoroughly as it'd help a lot, but here are my advices:

Get a Warding Diamond Flask, a Taste of Hate and a Dying Sun, those are relatively cheap on Standard. Remove Kiara's Determination, Pathfinder's Master Alchemist ascendancy node gives you immunity to elemental ailments so that flask is basically a white Silver Flask.

Don't use Ass. Mark ring, it's not necessary, a generic ring with high res, life and/or some damage will be better. Get a Stygian Vise with +40 WED, high life and maybe 1 T1/T2 res, you'll need a free prefix to craft +4% to Flask Effect later. Switch to an Agate Amulet to solve your stat problem, you should focus on damage stats. Your Unset Ring is fine but you generally want a better base and you can have better stats.

Get a +1 Barrage Proj. enchant ilvl 83+ helmet and craft it with Shrieking Essence of (life/res). You'd want at least +80% res and a spare suffix to craft +40% hybird res latter. Your shield is Legacy so it's much better to craft on those, same method as the helmet, high life and +120% res, maybe 1 damage roll.

Your Searching Eye jewel in the Bubonic Trail does basically NOTHING for you right now, get a better one with +30 life, %chance to blind enemies on hit and/or a damage stat. You'd want better jewel with %life and 2 damage rolls, preferably %attack speed and/or %crit multi, 1 +mana gain on hit jewel should be enough.

Orb of Storm is a nice way to curse but it gets cancelled out by Ass. Mark ring, when you've removed the ring, maybe switch to Frost Bomb for the -%res on enemies. You should flip gems for more damage when you can.

When Legion items get migrated into Standard, buy a Lethal Pride jewel and put it near Heartseeker node, try to get one with some useful stats and that alone will solve your STR problem. An Adrenaline Quicksilver or Chemist/Perpetual would be better.

If you didn't help Alira, you should've. You can vendor x20 Regrets and a Lapis Amulet for that purpose.

That's all the apparent problems that I can give advice to right now, still, I strongly recommend you read the guide thoroughly so you get a better understanding of the build before investing too much currency into bad places.

The "League start" section is a good place to look for what to upgrade next.
If you feel like there's still so much to do, grind yellow maps for some currency and settle down first. Feel free to ask us anything you want.
Dernière édition par oMySunshine, le 6 août 2019 11:09:08
Ok im trying my first wander and it seems this is the topic with the most knowledge. Maybe you can help me:I found this Elegant Hubris.

3x 80%proj dmg and 3x 80%crit.

Is it worth to invest into this? Is the jewel worth at all? Or crap.
Dernière édition par pyroisback, le 6 août 2019 16:17:13
"
mentalove a écrit :
I've crafted the wand and gloves like in the guide.
My amulet is a work in progress. Still looking for a decent base to craft from.
Flasks need some love.
And i need 10~ levels to finish up the tree.

Any tips would be appreciated!

POB:
https://pastebin.com/SUXgSqBa

Pretty much all the stuff oSunshine said. Building a phys wander is very difficult if you don't have all the pieces in the right place. In the league starter section I have an order of upgrade you should follow. The reason I have this order is b/c you essentially upgrade from most to least important. If you look at that section you can see that a wand + gloves are pretty far down the list. If you don't upgrade in the written order, playing the build is going to be very frustrating. Also, before you buy anything expensive make sure to read the guide extremely carefully. A lot of people decided to skim it and go buy the items, end up wasting tons of ex for mediocre damage. All the info you need to succeed is in the guide. If you follow it precisely you will have good damage. Since you're playing this in standard I suggest planning on self-crafting msot of your gear. The standard market tends to have shitty items for ripoff prices, and most likely what you self-craft will be way better than what you can buy. All this info is also in the guide.
Dernière édition par Enahkra, le 6 août 2019 23:12:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires