[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
Enahkra a écrit :
"
z4ktan a écrit :

First of all, thank you very much for responding. I'll then craft those rare pieces.
About the inflations on the dual-wield pob: intimidate comes from the timeless jewel and fortify would come from AG for the dual-wielding build. If there is no problem for you, may you link a pob with a shield setup with similar items to what I have in my pob? I'm really struggling having that much more life and keeping the damage competitive.
i'm trying to piece this super expensive build together (looks awesome btw) and after spending around 2500 chromes on my chest, best i could get is 3g2r1b

suggestion on gems?

Thanks
God Hates Us All - Slayer
"
JohnnyDesolation a écrit :
i'm trying to piece this super expensive build together (looks awesome btw) and after spending around 2500 chromes on my chest, best i could get is 3g2r1b

suggestion on gems?

Thanks

Are you sure you checked the gem section for the colors? Loreweave requires 3G2B1R. This takes on average ~150 chromes to hit. It's extremely extremely extremely unlikely not to get this within 500 chromes, let alone 2.5k. Did you use the vorici calculator to determine the best method for chroming? His 1G method should be even cheaper.

I would not recommend a different color gem setup as that will greatly reduce your damage.
"
Enahkra a écrit :
"

suggestion on gems?

Thanks

Are you sure you checked the gem section for the colors? Loreweave requires 3G2B1R. This takes on average ~150 chromes to hit. It's extremely extremely extremely unlikely not to get this within 500 chromes, let alone 2.5k. Did you use the vorici calculator to determine the best method for chroming? His 1G method should be even cheaper.

I would not recommend a different color gem setup as that will greatly reduce your damage.

I'm pretty sure i did, either way, i sold the off color one after the absurd investment and got a correctly colored one. Thanks for responding! I've never used the vorici method on a fully linked item before, didn't want to try it.
God Hates Us All - Slayer
Dernière édition par JohnnyDesolation, le 21 juin 2019 01:07:49
this is by far the most detailed and comprehensive guide i've ever gone through in my 6 years of playing this game.
thank you so much for taking the monumental amount of effort this surely took.
going to embark on this build of yours now cuz it looks pretty awesome. cheers!
"
z4ktan a écrit :
"
Enahkra a écrit :
"
z4ktan a écrit :

First of all, thank you very much for responding. I'll then craft those rare pieces.
About the inflations on the dual-wield pob: intimidate comes from the timeless jewel and fortify would come from AG for the dual-wielding build. If there is no problem for you, may you link a pob with a shield setup with similar items to what I have in my pob? I'm really struggling having that much more life and keeping the damage competitive.

I'm currently out of town and no longer have access to POB, but when I get back from vacation I'll send you one. If I forget, make sure to remind me.

About the intimidate thing, I see what you mean. The issue I was trying to point out though was that for the wand + shield POB, the gloves used for the dps calculation were tombfists, which don't provide that much dps outside of the intimidate effect. Since Lethal Pride makes tombfists redundant, this should have been accounted for in the comparison. The original comparisonyou linked was between the higher dps rare gloves in the dual wield setup vs. lower dps tombfists in the wand + shield setup, which provided either a slight dps inflation in favor of dual wield or slight dps deflation against shield + wand depending on how you look at it. Not that big of a deal just something I noticed. When I looked at the POBs I had two choices, either make both of the POBs use tombfists, or make both of them use rare gloves. I forget which one I did, but either one would make the comparison more fair.

Also about the AG fortify effect. I'm not sure if you would want to use that as your source of fortify. AFAIK the AOE has been nerfed quite recently so that you don't receive the fortify buff unless you're within melee range of the AG. Since wanders move really fast and the AG won't always be right next to you, this might not be a reliable fortify source compared to shield-charge which allows you to proc it whenever you feel the need to.

Dernière édition par Enahkra, le 21 juin 2019 05:32:53
"
ciggaro a écrit :
this is by far the most detailed and comprehensive guide i've ever gone through in my 6 years of playing this game.
thank you so much for taking the monumental amount of effort this surely took.
going to embark on this build of yours now cuz it looks pretty awesome. cheers!

"
"
Enahkra a écrit :
"

suggestion on gems?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure i did, either way, i sold the off color one after the absurd investment and got a correctly colored one. Thanks for responding! I've never used the vorici method on a fully linked item before, didn't want to try it.

No problem - you can recolor with Vorici on 6L without unlinking it. Usually using a vorici calculator you can determine the best approach to get the colors you want, which with Vorici tends to be both cheaper and less rng-involved. Good luck with the build!
How worth it would taking the acuity passive be if my lethal pride ended up giving it 5% chance to double damage? (also giving intimidate and 5% taken as fire in the area)
"
Alconds a écrit :
How worth it would taking the acuity passive be if my lethal pride ended up giving it 5% chance to double damage? (also giving intimidate and 5% taken as fire in the area)

No it's not worth it; getting high enough hit chance for double damage doesn't matter anymore since Precision will basically guarantee ~100% hit chance.
"
Enahkra a écrit :

No it's not worth it; getting high enough hit chance for double damage doesn't matter anymore since Precision will basically guarantee ~100% hit chance.

Wasnt referring to chance to hit, my lethal pride is adding the mod onto it.

In this case you would be taking the node for the attack speed (4%+4%+5%) and the 5% chance to deal double damage mod added to the node by the lethal pride.
Dernière édition par Alconds, le 22 juin 2019 08:50:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires