[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

hi,

new player here, any end game gear suggestion beside the armor ?
"
hkjeff a écrit :
hi,

new player here, any end game gear suggestion beside the armor ?

hi!

Well , you should download Path of buildning and use my POB link in the build guide description. in that way you can see all the gear and examples that you an go for :)

so download Path of buildning and Import this POB link: https://pastebin.com/iTHnjgHU

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Immortal Call Setup (For survivability)
R-R-R-G

- Immortal Call (Lvl 20)
- Cast When Damage Taken (Lvl 1)
- Increased Duration (Lvl 20)
- Vaal Haste

Should Immortal Call not be much lower level than 20 to work with CWDT, or am I missing something?
Dernière édition par Sparhawk2014, le 7 juin 2019 06:50:42
"
Sparhawk2014 a écrit :
"
R-R-R-G

- Immortal Call (Lvl 20)
- Vaal Haste

Should Immortal Call not be much lower level than 20 to work with CWDT, or am I missing something?

Hi!

Immortal call has been change:

Info:
Immortal Call No longer makes you immune to physical damage for a duration.
Base duration is now 1 second at all gem levels (from 0.4 seconds).
Now has an instant cast time (from 0.85 seconds).
Now causes you to take 25% less elemental damage and 25% less physical damage at gem level 1, with the values growing based on the gem level, up to 34% less elemental damage and 35% less physical damage at gem level 20.

So in this case we need to lvl it up.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Havock5700 a écrit :

Its now updated

It looks like the PoB pastebin link is wrong, it's an old 3.6 build
"
Havock5700 a écrit :
"
Sparhawk2014 a écrit :
"
R-R-R-G

- Immortal Call (Lvl 20)
- Vaal Haste

Hi!

Immortal call has been change:

Info:
Immortal Call No longer makes you immune to physical damage for a duration.
Base duration is now 1 second at all gem levels (from 0.4 seconds).
Now has an instant cast time (from 0.85 seconds).
Now causes you to take 25% less elemental damage and 25% less physical damage at gem level 1, with the values growing based on the gem level, up to 34% less elemental damage and 35% less physical damage at gem level 20.

So in this case we need to lvl it up.

Regards, Mrseanconnor

So we should self cast it then? This is why I am asking if I am missing something, CWDT will not cast Immortal Call as it is too high level (68 or something).
"
Wallach a écrit :

Just as a quick point of min/max stuff, Heart of Flame is rarely ever worth taking. It's simply too many points to have to also bear a wasted Int node jump.

True, you get 10k more dps, but you loose 2% elemental penetration and 0.2% dmg leeched as life (=~1300 life regen?), not sure which one is the best (I don't think 10k dps really changes too much at that point?)
Dernière édition par ocombe, le 7 juin 2019 08:16:07
New version of the build: https://pastebin.com/akvkSSfu
I'm using Wave of conviction to proc -25% fire resistance + flammability (-44% fire resistance) + combustion (-19% fire resistance)

I had to remove Ancestral bond so that Wave of conviction can actually do damage, and it does a lot (620k)! But with the +1 totem on shield we still have 4 totems which is enough I think.

This will give me something to do while the totem inflict damage on their own

Since I wanted to boost Wave of conviction damage, I removed the skill points that targeted totems and channeling skills, and replaced them with other dps points that benefit both holy flame totem and Wave of conviction.

I also tweaked the skill gems.

Now I have 1 million (theoretical) max dps per totem + 620k per wave of conviction. I'm really happy with this build, let's hope that it's as good as it sounds!
Dernière édition par ocombe, le 7 juin 2019 11:02:53
Looking forward to running this as my league starter and selling all my leet melee items for big $$$ these next couple of weeks :)

Is Xoph's blood necessary? Especially with the new Hinekora ascendancy node? cuz we don't need the fire conversion unless I'm misunderstanding something?
On the pob there is 122 points spend so i must level till 99 level? Is combustion not better then infused channelling?
Dernière édition par qlasboy, le 7 juin 2019 15:17:20

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires