[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

"
Havock5700 a écrit :
"
qlasboy a écrit :
We are using Ngamahu´s flame for Assandency for that extra Fire damage.
We dont use avatar of fire becouse we dont provide as much light/cold dmg.

"We are using Ngamahu´s flame for Assandency for that extra Fire damage" dont understand this line... Ngamahu´s flame is unique axe that convert 50% of physical damage to fire damage not ascendary...

Also path of building tree is not 3.70

hi,!

haha, yes know im with u..
Well there is an assandency named as same as that axe ;)

Well... we rly need that extra crit and spell dmg, i did a POB try with Ngahamu´s flame and we lost like 80k dps per totem.

Regards, Mrseanconnor

ngamahu flame's is axe
ngamahu flame's advance is ascendary node. yes its almoust the same.

Why in build there

"Well... we rly need that extra crit and spell dmg, i did a POB try with Ngahamu´s flame and we lost like 80k dps per totem.

You mean crit chance and fire dmg from infernal mantle right. You did pob with ngamahu flame's and 80k dps lost per totem, so what items use? What weapon and shield? ngamahu flame's is good for sure for mid tier maps etc you dont need 6 link...6 socket is enough:-)

why on cons is "Elemental Reflect Map Mod Killing Totems Fast" Our totems are immune to fire damage. They dont deal any other sort of elemental damage, of course if you dont have anyh add lightning, cold damage nods on gear...Correct me if im wrong.
Dernière édition par qlasboy, le 7 juin 2019 02:52:37
"
qlasboy a écrit :
"
Havock5700 a écrit :
"
qlasboy a écrit :
We are using Ngamahu´s flame for Assandency for that extra Fire damage.
We dont use avatar of fire becouse we dont provide as much light/cold dmg.

"We are using Ngamahu´s flame for Assandency for that extra Fire damage" dont understand this line... Ngamahu´s flame is unique axe that convert 50% of physical damage to fire damage not ascendary...

Also path of building tree is not 3.70

hi,!

haha, yes know im with u..
Well there is an assandency named as same as that axe ;)

Well... we rly need that extra crit and spell dmg, i did a POB try with Ngahamu´s flame and we lost like 80k dps per totem.

Regards, Mrseanconnor

ngamahu flame's is axe
ngamahu flame's advance is ascendary node. yes its almoust the same.

Why in build there

"Well... we rly need that extra crit and spell dmg, i did a POB try with Ngahamu´s flame and we lost like 80k dps per totem.

You mean crit chance and fire dmg from infernal mantle right. You did pob with ngamahu flame's and 80k dps lost per totem, so what items use? What weapon and shield? ngamahu flame's is good for sure for mid tier maps etc you dont need 6 link...6 socket is enough:-)

why on cons is "Elemental Reflect Map Mod Killing Totems Fast" Our totems are immune to fire damage. They dont deal any other sort of elemental damage, of course if you dont have anyh add lightning, cold damage nods on gear...Correct me if im wrong.

Hi!

Check my POB link in build description, on 3.6 i was going with 1 wand and shield with spell damage/ crit and elemental dmg and on shield i went for some life and dmg.

Thanks for the update, missed that with -cons, we are as u say immune to fire damage now :)
The build is updated, thanks alot for comment.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
But what about physical damage reflect map. Totems deal 50% of damagage as physical unless you take avatar of fire or ngmagu flame axe? This shoudnt by as cons?
"
qlasboy a écrit :
But what about physical damage reflect map. Totems deal 50% of damagage as physical unless you take avatar of fire or ngmagu flame axe? This shoudnt by as cons?

Hi!

Well if u go for avatar of fire it shouldnt be any problems.
I played some reflect maps last league and it didnt bother me that much becouse everything went down so fast anyway.
when reflect i did just spawn another set of totems and keep rushing around the maps.

@Havock5700 I customized your build a bit: https://pastebin.com/2Y3SZBgs

+104k dps
+118 life
+26 ES
-216 mana
-21 mana regen
+15 resist fire/cold, +5% lightning resist
-1 aoe radius
+8% movement speed
+3% block chance
+10 dext
+20 int

I feel like loosing 200 mana, 21 mana regen and 1 of radius is worth it for so much more dps and a bit more life/ES/movement speed/resists

You can even get back all of that mana and half the regen by changing 2 skill points to take Soul Siphon
Dernière édition par ocombe, le 7 juin 2019 04:10:59
"
ocombe a écrit :
@Havock5700 I customized your build a bit: https://pastebin.com/2Y3SZBgs

+104k dps
+118 life
+26 ES
-216 mana
-21 mana regen
+15 resist fire/cold, +5% lightning resist
-1 aoe radius
+8% movement speed
+3% block chance
+10 dext
+20 int

I feel like loosing 200 mana, 21 mana regen and 1 of radius is worth it for so much more dps and a bit more life/ES/movement speed/resists

You can even get back all of that mana and half the regen by changing 2 skill points to take Soul Siphon

Hi man!

That looks rly nice actually, i had some thoughts about heart of Flame and Arcane Swiftness cuz we want to go for +1 totem shield.

Would it be fine for you if i use this as a process tree in my build?
Thanks alot for your time on giving the build a boost, love the support!

Best Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Havock5700 a écrit :

That's why I posted it! If it can improve the build for all that's awesome
"
ocombe a écrit :
"
Havock5700 a écrit :

Thats awesome man! thanks :)

Build will be updated in few minutes.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
ocombe a écrit :
"
Havock5700 a écrit :

Hi,

Its now updated, calculated around 2,9 mil dps thanks to u!
this will make a big boost for this league, many will be happy!

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Havock5700 a écrit :
"
ocombe a écrit :
"
Havock5700 a écrit :

Hi,

Its now updated, calculated around 2,9 mil dps thanks to u!
this will make a big boost for this league, many will be happy!

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Just as a quick point of min/max stuff, Heart of Flame is rarely ever worth taking. It's simply too many points to have to also bear a wasted Int node jump.

You should get slightly more efficiency by taking those 6 points out and moving them to some combination of Annihilation, Divine Judgment and Lucidity. I'd probably favor the first two so you keep the penetration for resistant enemy purposes (i.e. Shaper/Elder).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires