[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
littlelionman321 a écrit :
But why did you remove one kikazaru before atziri's mirror? it differs from the guide at least.

I did not lol. Im saying how are you planning to use blood magic without essence worm? Not using aura is huge dmg removal [ dmg im already lacking in endgame].

For pure endgame you either need full set of luxury items or im not seeing good solution here.
Dernière édition par Deziowy, le 13 mars 2019 13:32:18
"
Deziowy a écrit :
"
But why did you remove one kikazaru before atziri's mirror? it differs from the guide at least.

I did not lol. Im saying how are you planning to use blood magic without essence worm? Not using aura is huge dmg removal [ dmg im already lacking in endgame]. Maybe i should use "pure" blood magic and go with 4k hp vs uber elder?...

I have no idea about damage in the endgame, but in your first post you complaint about mana issues and wrote "Suggesting tukohama shield in powerup items while you need essence worm from luxury to wear tukoahama". I think everyone is responding to you, because thats not true.
"
Deziowy a écrit :
"

I did not lol. Im saying how are you planning to use blood magic without essence worm? Not using aura is huge dmg removal [ dmg im already lacking in endgame].

For pure endgame you either need full set of luxury items or im not seeing good solution here.

My dude what are you talking about.

The kikazaru are mandatory until you get Atziri's Reflection. If (and only if) you get that shield, you can swap out the rings.

You don't need an aura, the damage is fine, go with Blood Magic. Look at my gear as an example:

Gear

I do not have a problem with damage on t16, I run Rarity gem as my 6-link.

Make sure you are running Cold Snap-Bonechill, have Pierce somewhere (I have it on a jewel) and I recommend Knockback on a jewel as well.

Also I have like 6.5k life, could push it to 7.5k easy with some gear swaps. With Refection you open up Ring choices and could get 8k+ life. What is this 4k life you are talking about?

I would let you know how to fix your build if your characters weren't private.
Dernière édition par vegeto079, le 13 mars 2019 17:35:53
Does Iron Grip passive node work on this build ? I guess not but I prefer to check here...
"
mirage2k640 a écrit :
Does Iron Grip passive node work on this build ? I guess not but I prefer to check here...

That passive applies to attacks, not spells unfortunately.
really enjoying playing this build, thanks!

Took a bit of getting going during the leveling process due to the initial gear cost but its been great since. The totem taunt is really nice if you're grouping with a friend that is playing a more glass cannon build. Been pushing red maps and haven't found any prohibitive affixes, which is also really nice.
How important is cast speed?

I'm running doedre's tenure with the enfeeble implicit and wondering if that -15% cast speed is hurting me a lot. (vs comparable hrimsorrow, maligaro's, tombfist, rare)
"
sandwiches_time a écrit :
How important is cast speed?

I'm running doedre's tenure with the enfeeble implicit and wondering if that -15% cast speed is hurting me a lot. (vs comparable hrimsorrow, maligaro's, tombfist, rare)

Cast speed is pretty important imo. It's not only QoL but also good damage. Faster casting is a 6th link choice. The totems miss too often to be firing slow powerful shots, id rather have fast repetitive shots.
"Tombfist got nerfed but Command of the Pit survived somehow."

Was it not only attack speed nerf, a thing we dont need?
"
Z4kki a écrit :
"Tombfist got nerfed but Command of the Pit survived somehow."

Was it not only attack speed nerf, a thing we dont need?

Tombfist is irrelevant to this build. He's just saying it's another OP glove slot that didn't get nerfed.

It is rarer it seems though, so I doubt the corrupted Enfeeble version of it will be any decent price. At 3ex you can't exactly just go corrupting them all.

My latest gear, got the shield and went double curse on the tree. Still feel like there's room for improvement somewhere, but it feels pretty nice to run right now.

I swap out rarity for faster casting on Incursions, memories and bosses like Elder when running high maps like t16s, but it's not super necessary to do so.
gear
Dernière édition par vegeto079, le 16 mars 2019 04:28:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires