[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Its worth to go for empower with Power-Up gear or its better to go with 3B? I have atm 5L mantle and gonna get second to try recolor and 6L and not sure what to aim for.

Also I have alot of fun with this build. At start it was really slow and I was not sure if it was right decision to make it as my first build. But I made it to the maps with 4L Soul Mantle (yes, was very unlucky with fuses) and was running on mana because with 4L I did not feel the need for BM.

Now Im using 5L soul mantle with crap leveling gear (my selffound weapon for example
) and its so smooth to play. Probably I would have more damage with hiero or scion but its nice to be able to facetank most bosses without worrying to die from some oneshoots.

So now its not only my starter build but Im gonna fuel to this some currency and make it my bosskiller also :)
Dernière édition par Asag, le 16 mars 2019 08:50:34
Hello all,

A silly question (and sorry for my english, i'm french) :

I work on this build this season, why not using Blood of Corruption instead of the shield or the 2 rings ?

( http://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Gluttony+of+Elements : You and nearby allies are Immune to Curses )

I'd like to test it. Imagine :

- Blood of Corruption
- Essence Worm (ring1)
- Another ring of your choice (ring2)
- Tukohama's Fortress that i love

You only loose The Pandemonius but maybe can it be replaced by the other free slot (ring)

TY for your participation and the good game.
TY to GGG.
Dernière édition par dragonfroid, le 16 mars 2019 15:54:21
"
Asag a écrit :
Its worth to go for empower with Power-Up gear or its better to go with 3B? I have atm 5L mantle and gonna get second to try recolor and 6L and not sure what to aim for.

Also I have alot of fun with this build. At start it was really slow and I was not sure if it was right decision to make it as my first build. But I made it to the maps with 4L Soul Mantle (yes, was very unlucky with fuses) and was running on mana because with 4L I did not feel the need for BM.

Now Im using 5L soul mantle with crap leveling gear (my selffound weapon for example
) and its so smooth to play. Probably I would have more damage with hiero or scion but its nice to be able to facetank most bosses without worrying to die from some oneshoots.

So now its not only my starter build but Im gonna fuel to this some currency and make it my bosskiller also :)

Empower 4 would give me 20% dps. Inc crit damage is 33%, faster casting 26%.. basically it's not great.

Here's a search if you want a better Sceptre.

"
dragonfroid a écrit :
Hello all,

A silly question (and sorry for my english, i'm french) :

I work on this build this season, why not using Blood of Corruption instead of the shield or the 2 rings ?
( http://poedb.tw/us/gem.php?n=Gluttony+of+Elements : You and nearby allies are Immune to Curses )

I'd like to test it.

TY for your participation and the good game.
TY to GGG.

It's a Vaal skill, which means you can only use it some of the time. We need permanent uptime on curse reduction.
Dernière édition par vegeto079, le 16 mars 2019 15:55:44
Which gems would you use for Ice Spear on 5L? I am thinking Ice Spear, Controlled Destruction, Cold Pen, Multiple Totems, GMP...or should I swap CD for Faster Casting? I am thinking once I get 6L then add Hypothermia...
For those hating the leveling, FP totems is garbage.

However, going to level 28 as sunder/frost blades
Then, Winters orb / ice spear self cast to 38
Then winter orb -cwc - ice spear

Is amazing

Dont flip to Totems till you have soul mantle and the shield is my advice.

Some of the smoothest leveling ever.

Also, 1.8M per totem, though less tanky
https://pastebin.com/YNqCarHU
Dernière édition par trixxar, le 17 mars 2019 02:42:18
Hi

I got a few questions:

- On a 5-Link Soul Mantle, which gem would you not put in?
- As for Bandits, am I right to assume it's "kill 'em all"?
- I'm not too much a fan of frost bomb, instead I'm pondering to use CwdT (1), Enfeeble (5) and Lightning Golem -- is frost bomb that important?
"
NoBillag a écrit :
Hi

I got a few questions:

- I'm not too much a fan of frost bomb, instead I'm pondering to use CwdT (1), Enfeeble (5) and Lightning Golem -- is frost bomb that important?

POB says Alira... not sure on your other questions. (I just started reading this thread while looking for a deeper delving build.)
"
NoBillag a écrit :
Hi

I got a few questions:

FB is 25 resistance reduction, which depending on penetration could change total damage by a good bit. My PoB is showing 14% reduction in damage if you don't use FB.
"
NoBillag a écrit :
Hi

I got a few questions:

-I used Ice Spear, Controlled Destruction, GMP, Cold Pen, Multi Totems
Switch Cold Pen to Hypothermia once you get Pandemonius
Switch CD for faster casting for QoL
-Alira. If you already killed them all, highly recommend to switch. You need the res and the multi is damage.
-I don't use frost bomb, too clunky. I just do cold snap-bonechill.
"
vegeto079 a écrit :

-I don't use frost bomb, too clunky. I just do cold snap-bonechill.

Same here and in fact I'd be interested to know what utility skills you use.

I have besides the Ice Spear setup in Soul Mantle:

CWDT-Bonechill-Cold Snap- Inc. Aoe
CWDT-IC-Phase run-ID
Flame Dash-Arcane Surge-Faster Casting
Golem-minion life-minion speed

What to use for the remaining 4L ? I tried frost bomb but was not convinced.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires