[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bvq49l/heres_an_early_look_at_the_slayer_ascendancy_in/

slayer rework
"
Hjelpen93 a écrit :
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bvq49l/heres_an_early_look_at_the_slayer_ascendancy_in/

slayer rework

See you splash damage, was nice knowing you.

Tbf, at least we can an extra skill, since the stun immunity was moved to endless hunger. So getting impact and headsman might be an 'equalizer' since you'll still get decent splash, and better damage against most bosses. Maybe helps a tiny bit with survivability as well.
Dernière édition par Kacsa1, le 2 juin 2019 04:07:38
Do you think you will update this guide for 3.7?
"
Calvinvng a écrit :
Do you think you will update this guide for 3.7?

To be honest, not completely sure. I haven't played Path of Exile due to the current life-vortex that I am currently in, so the most I am currently doing right now is just answering things on the fly on my guide threads.

Not sure if I will get to updating them again or not, but it isn't an impossibility either. Just currently I am really out of the loop right now. I have been reading some updates and patch notes here and there, but as for actually playing, it has been a few months.

I will still peak into my notifications every day for a few minutes so if you have any questions, just list them here and I will do my best to help.

Good luck!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
"
Kacsa1 a écrit :
"
Hjelpen93 a écrit :

slayer rework

Tbf, at least we can an extra skill, since the stun immunity was moved to endless hunger. So getting impact and headsman might be an 'equalizer' since you'll still get decent splash, and better damage against most bosses. Maybe helps a tiny bit with survivability as well.

That is my first time seeing the new changes for Slayer and man, those are SICK!!! It actually makes this build even stronger. With the new reworks of melee and the built-in splash for melee attacks, it just opens even more doors for us now. Definitely really hyped man. Just that, I am a bit out of the loop right now with life so I haven't been able to play PoE in months.

I can already see all of the new possibilities with this build with these new Slayer updates though. Even just Slayer builds in general. Awesome stuff, for sure!
[Build/Stream Thread]
"
Bakuhakubasugasu a écrit :
"
Kacsa1 a écrit :
"
Hjelpen93 a écrit :

slayer rework

That is my first time seeing the new changes for Slayer and man, those are SICK!!! It actually makes this build even stronger. With the new reworks of melee and the built-in splash for melee attacks, it just opens even more doors for us now. Definitely really hyped man. Just that, I am a bit out of the loop right now with life so I haven't been able to play PoE in months.

I can already see all of the new possibilities with this build with these new Slayer updates though. Even just Slayer builds in general. Awesome stuff, for sure!

Oh, I missed the part about the built-in splash. That really sounds good too. I'm currently debating between a flicker and a winter orb build for the new league. WO will likely get nerfed and this one seems to get buffed, so I'm leaning towards this one.

If I do pick it up, I'll definitely post my experience, so you don't have to :)

What ascendancy would you recommend now though?
Endless hunger and Brutal fervor will stay that's a guarantee. I would pass on Overwhelm and Masterful form, the debate really is between Bane of legends and Impact. I'm leaning towards the former, if splash won't be an issue. More movement speed and double culling strike seems better than a bigger splash, although it's hard to say for sure without trying out how much the new mechanics will give you AOE-wise.
What do you think?
Dernière édition par Kacsa1, le 2 juin 2019 15:13:52
"
Kacsa1 a écrit :
What ascendancy would you recommend now though?
Endless hunger and Brutal fervor will stay that's a guarantee. I would pass on Overwhelm and Masterful form, the debate really is between Bane of legends and Impact. I'm leaning towards the former, if splash won't be an issue. More movement speed and double culling strike seems better than a bigger splash, although it's hard to say for sure without trying out how much the new mechanics will give you AOE-wise.
What do you think?

It will most likely be Headsman and Bane of Legends now, even though Headsman doesn't do TOO much for us, it's more so that we need to grab it so we can get Bane of Legends. I think this build can take a few different turns now too though.

Masterful Form is kind of interesting. You could somehow fit in some Endurance Charge generation some way into the build and not have to worry about going out of your way to increase your maximum Endurance Charges. This makes it so you don't need to find items or waste slots on your skill tree to increase the maximum amount either. I could see it boosting your survivability, but this is just me going off on a bit of tangent.

If I had to tackle this myself, I would actually probably still take Impact. Though there is built-in splash for melee now, there is nothing with increasing the splash even more. The proximity damage is a bit cool too. If I did go Impact, then as mentioned earlier, I would figure out a way to incorporate Endurance Charges to the build. It would increase the survivability of the build and potentially more damage depending on how you build the character. I just always like trying something new so that definitely piques my interest. The stun immunity built into Endless Hunger is actually a plus on my end. That node is even better now with that addition.
[Build/Stream Thread]
I will run non melee character for next league (i run this build as my only poe build ever so really need a change), but this is how i would tweak build using nfo we have available so far

3.atk dmg/speed
4.headsman
7.atk dmg,leech
8.endless hunger
9.atk dmg/leech
10.brutal fervour
11. atk dmg/aoe
12.impact

I think this tree gives most gains vs boss fights, its area where build is weakest anyway. I dont like Masterful form because there aint many ways to generate endurance charges in boss fights and only one coming to my mind is delve ring that gives endurance charge on being hit making it very tricky mechanic and ring itself is ridiculously expensive. I would still recommend everyone to aim for fortify oro corruption for extra layer of defense, paired with brutal fervour should work amazing. If needed simply invest into fortify nodes for even more tankines. I managed to fully tank shaper already with these buffs it can only be easier.

Other possible changes will depend highly on passive skilltree changes and possible changes to Oro sword. It there is way to include critical strikes into build it would be amazing boost to overall build kill speed, obivously req is not to sacrifice defensive part or it will not work that good due to overall flicker madness. What i liked most when i was runing this build is that its super balanced and thats something that would be nice to maintain. Those that want to run this build as super fast mapper and avoid boss kills can easily tweak some pasive tree nodes (hp nodes for more accuracy , drop resolute technique, add crit nodes)

Overall based on my own char im looking into at least 40% dmg increase with added survivablity layer trough 6% reduced dmg taken from Brutal fervour
Why not pick a marauder Chieftain and go full fire?
I have beem playing quiet some time on upgraded version of this build, works fine, for every content,

Looking at the patch notes, this will need a bit of serious tweaking, as passive tree around us is now going to be shifted towards crits, we may lose a bunch of fire damage, dont take me wrong, with the 3.7 update, this build will be viable to add crits into it, while GGG makes the accuracy cap at 100%...

Firstly, we will need to see how the passive tree will be shifted, secondly, losing 100% accuracy by removing Resolute Technique and adding full potential of Crits to the build will be viable, Thirdly, and most importantly, The Fire of Blazing Flicker should never fade away and be strong :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires