[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

"
Nigtmar3 a écrit :
got any ways to get around int i only got 117 int from gear?

You only need 111 for this build, 114 if using lvl 21 int gems. What do you need more than 117 for?
Why do you have immortal call in your setup? I dont see a way you generate endurance charges....so isnt it pointless?
"
Trixst3rZ a écrit :
Why do you have immortal call in your setup? I dont see a way you generate endurance charges....so isnt it pointless?

Immortal Call does not need Endurance Charges to activate. The base duration of Immortal Call is 0.4 seconds by default, with no Endurance Charges. Endurance Charges just increases this duration per charge.

So this is great for quick physical damage prevention until the cooldown resets and your Immortal Call can pop again. Really good for rapid hits too. For a leeching build, Immortal Call is especially good, because you can leech your health back up and not worry about not having the life to sustain your Immortal Call+CWDT.

Hopefully this helps you understand Immortal Call a bit more.

Good luck!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Dernière édition par Bakuhakubasugasu, le 9 mai 2019 17:01:45
I have to say: Thank you

I managed to level another character just for this build, and man, i was not disappointed at all...
Damage fills great, clear speed is amazing...

I must to be honest though, i made slight changes to the passive tree and the equipment....
The Taming, Xoph's Blood, Kaoms with vaal 49% more dmg, Watchers Eye with Anger dmg and fire leech (altough i think i will swap this one for fire pen)...

On the passive tree it self, you can get few extra points if you take from there and there, which means you can get your way close to templar starting point, where is the node with +30 hp and 10% hp, and a bunch of ele resist and dmg...

Even after all of this, this is the first build, where i feel i can play the game, and not the farming simulator

Than you again
Dernière édition par Sora_Imanity, le 11 mai 2019 23:28:56
So, I threw in Melee splash over damage on full life for now. The clear speed is just too good with splash.

But the question I do have, is how do you solve the mana issues? How do you continually flicker without potting for mana?

-edit- Hey sorry, i missed the mana leech passive. it snuck by me. its enough to keep going :)
Dernière édition par Suddeng, le 13 mai 2019 18:31:44
"
Suddeng a écrit :
So, I threw in Melee splash over damage on full life for now. The clear speed is just too good with splash.

But the question I do have, is how do you solve the mana issues? How do you continually flicker without potting for mana?

-edit- Hey sorry, i missed the mana leech passive. it snuck by me. its enough to keep going :)

When you finally get Impact for your lab, make sure you swap Melee Splash for Damage on Full Life again. You definitely can sub melee splash in until you get the lab since it will feel too clunky without it, for sure.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
Thank you Bakuhakubasugasu for this great build guide!

I have been looking for an affordable Flickerstrike build and yours is it!

I already found a decent Oro so I just 6L it and off I went!

Mapping is very smooth as long as I do not make mistakes with certain bosses (or even bother with some).

Spoiler
"
Dezzo79 a écrit :
Thank you Bakuhakubasugasu for this great build guide!

I have been looking for an affordable Flickerstrike build and yours is it!

I already found a decent Oro so I just 6L it and off I went!

Mapping is very smooth as long as I do not make mistakes with certain bosses (or even bother with some).

Spoiler

Glad that you are enjoying it. I definitely wanted to make a Flicker Strike build that was efficient and also cheap. Let me know if you have any other problems or need any help.

Good luck, exile!
[Build/Stream Thread]
For the passive tree, what do you think about taking vitality void instead of the two %5 life next to bloodless?

Also, what do you think about leveling "Summon Flame Golem" to lvl 40 so that CWDT procs the flame golem when you take damage? I find that my flame buddy dies alot when I'm in the middle of flicking a big pack and taking the time to recast flame golem means I'm not dpsing and in danger of dying.
Dernière édition par Nikcoin, le 15 mai 2019 11:44:47
"
Nikcoin a écrit :
For the passive tree, what do you think about taking vitality void instead of the two %5 life next to bloodless?

Also, what do you think about leveling "Summon Flame Golem" to lvl 40 so that CWDT procs the flame golem when you take damage? I find that my flame buddy dies alot when I'm in the middle of flicking a big pack and taking the time to recast flame golem means I'm not dpsing and in danger of dying.

At that point, it really is just preference. I already have a lot of flat life so the percent to maximum life benefits me pretty well. I think either or would work just fine. Just however you want to play, really. I personally would rather have more life just cause you know, more life is always good, right?

CWDT for the Summon Flame Golem is fine too. The only reason why I didn't do it was just because I wanted to cast it at a higher level just so I could get a tad more damage. It was really just me wanting to squeeze out even a bit more of damage from wherever I could. Also a preference thing here. I did run it with CWDT for a bit, but then I wanted more damage so I just put it somewhere else on the build. Do what works for you :)

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires