[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

"
Bakuhakubasugasu a écrit :
"
PageRox a écrit :
hello there, its a very cool n funny build
i'm lvl 85, miss kaom heart but i have 5,7k life and cap resists
i cant beat Cavas boss in distant memory
why do we have to use blood rage? we have no phisical damage

The reason why we use Blood Rage is listed in the guide. It does give us more DPS and we have a way to get Frenzy Charges already, but the main reason is because we use it with the Pantheon: Soul of Arakaali. By capturing Queen of the Great Tangle in Jungle Valley Map, it gives us '50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently'. Blood Rage gets us the DoT and then Immortal Call stops it for a brief second which then activates that captured soul mod, granting us 50% more life recovery, meaning our leech and whatnot is largely increased.

This is really important for a build that relies on leech, and what better class than Slayer for leeching? We have over-leech and a lot of leech capabilities being a Slayer so we want to abuse this Pantheon. Unfortunately, these newer nerfs hit the Slayer a bit harshly, so leeching is much more difficult to work with. You just need to make sure you get even more life than normal and you will be even better.

You also can opt to not use Blood Rage, since the leeching got hit pretty hard, sustaining life is a bit harder if you have to deal with the Blood Rage degen. Some people are still using it just fine, but if you notice that it is hard for you to sustain your life because of these nerfs, then replace it with something else.

Good luck!

Damn i dont notice this!!! i'll try to capture it and re use blood rage thanks
"
PageRox a écrit :
Damn i dont notice this!!! i'll try to capture it and re use blood rage thanks

Yeah, the build becomes even more stupid with leech and life sustain when you abuse it. But just like I said, with these nerfs recently, sustaining life may be a bit more difficult. Grabbing more life will help you sustain though. Compared to a few seasons ago, you might want to lose some damage just to grab more life so sustaining becomes easier. Really just on you and what you currently have for your build.

Good luck!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Great guide, great build. The whole build with a 5link (no kaom's heart though) costed ~30c and it is fun and easy to use. Ever since I finished the 3rd lab and got the splash support, I fly through the maps without even looking.

The only downside for me was the grind until act9. I didn't have a tabula rasa and the double strike was a pain in the ass for me to use. The issue is probably with me, since I only used projectile builds before, but still. I would recommend getting some extra melee damage skills for the early stages, which you can refund later.

Getting enough crit chance for the blood aqueduct also needs some items, but that 2-3 hour grind was definitely worth it.

TL;DR: Just start the build at lvl 67 :)
"
Kacsa1 a écrit :
Great guide, great build. The whole build with a 5link (no kaom's heart though) costed ~30c and it is fun and easy to use. Ever since I finished the 3rd lab and got the splash support, I fly through the maps without even looking.

The only downside for me was the grind until act9. I didn't have a tabula rasa and the double strike was a pain in the ass for me to use. The issue is probably with me, since I only used projectile builds before, but still. I would recommend getting some extra melee damage skills for the early stages, which you can refund later.

Getting enough crit chance for the blood aqueduct also needs some items, but that 2-3 hour grind was definitely worth it.

TL;DR: Just start the build at lvl 67 :)

If you come from a long range/caster style of gameplay to a melee or face-tanking build, there is definitely going to be some adjusting and familiarizing yourself with it, for sure. I originally came from playing melee builds in older RPGs but I am accustomed ranged builds too. I just love playing melee though it is not as efficient as long range builds.

Leveling for me wasn't too much of a problem at all, since I am used to these kinds of builds and Flicker Strike being my favorite skill in the game, making those kinds of builds is quite easy for me. I can understand how leveling before being able to use Oro's Sacrifice might be a bit of a difficulty though. Once you get past that point though, it becomes a lot easier and smoother. This is even more so once you get your labs going too.

Glad you're enjoying the build though. The build in general shouldn't cost too much to create as the only two required items are extremely cheap. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
could this be done with a head hunters ?
"
honor4few92 a écrit :

Definitely can be done with a Headhunter. We only use mostly rare gear, so you can use whatever you want for your gear. The only two required items are Dream Fragments and Oro's Sacrifice, so I don't see why not. There's a lot of freedom to the build since we use so many rare items so go ahead and use whatever you like.

The only thing is, you just need another source to grab more resistances since a decent chunk comes from the belt. The good thing is that we use mostly rare gear though so grabbing resists should not be too difficult.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
"
honor4few92 a écrit :

you would need top gear with lots of t1 life on it. its even possible to go with hh+ some mf equipment like gloves,boots,ring,aumulet. only downside is you need ton of exalts for that and might die more often, but can certainly work.
Hey!
REALLY loving this build so far. Basically just wrecking everything i come across. Only thing im having a bit of trouble with are bosses!
What's a good way to optimize the damage output of this build?

Thanks
I saw the jewel you use on the build but can't find it anywhere even on the wiki. Where do you find those?
"
Kusozu a écrit :
I saw the jewel you use on the build but can't find it anywhere even on the wiki. Where do you find those?

Non-unique items are not ones you can find specific ones of. You need add filters for what you want in the search on trade sites, or you just have to get lucky and get one with the correct rolls (which never happens if you are me).

For example, this should be a link filtered to jewels with extra fire damage and maximum life (in synthesis league):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Synthesis/g5wKtQ
Dernière édition par Kacsa1, le 4 mai 2019 14:36:07

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires