[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

"
PappaBeertjie a écrit :
Just finished leveling to end game and had to do some research. The slayer was nerfed quite a bit. If any of you feel that you arent getting any real leech, its because you arent. Overleech is a joke at the moment. So damn disappointed in GGG atm. Overleech does not last long enough to balance my blood rage. RIP ye olde slayer, I will miss you so

Yeah, leech got hit pretty hard in general. I mean, we could opt to not use Blood Rage either though. In a sense, you could survive potentially more just because you do not have to worry about constant damage over time being done to you.

We already get our Frenzy Charges from Oro's Sacrifice, so it isn't a huge loss.

I do miss the old leech from Slayer though, for sure. T_T

We just got to make due with what we have. The build still runs pretty well regardless though.

Good luck!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
"
thepace a écrit :
overleech still works well but sometimes u need to kite things, if u dont u know what happens.

this is pob link for my current build progress, having over 1m shapper dps so its quite beefy for flicker imo
https://pastebin.com/Jxc8W2W9

Definitely beefy for a Flicker Strike. Some people don't see it possibly doing that much but with the right build and some currency, you can definitely bring it to new heights.

You just need to understand how Flicker Strike builds work and what we are actually building towards. Glad you're having fun though.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
What about Circle of Anguish and herald of ashe? Herald have a huge boost with this circle
Also, how to sustain mana in this build? I checked yours build and you have no regen, but in video you have regen. How to achive it?
And there is also no mana-leech nodes in your tree taken.
Dernière édition par kovarniypidor, le 2 avr. 2019 08:58:05
"
kovarniypidor a écrit :
Also, how to sustain mana in this build? I checked yours build and you have no regen, but in video you have regen. How to achive it?

We do take a mana leech node. We take the mana leech node by Vaal Pact. I checked the skill trees and it shows that we take it too so not sure which tree or build you are looking at.

Please take a look again. This is our only source of mana sustain other than mana regen. You definitely need that node or you will not be able to sustain your mana for Flicker Strike.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]
"
Bakuhakubasugasu a écrit :
"
kovarniypidor a écrit :

We do take a mana leech node. We take the mana leech node by Vaal Pact. I checked the skill trees and it shows that we take it too so not sure which tree or build you are looking at.

Please take a look again. This is our only source of mana sustain other than mana regen. You definitely need that node or you will not be able to sustain your mana for Flicker Strike.

Good luck!

Oh, I see it now. Thanks!

Man, I reading about leech nerf too late, already took 70 level. Some bosses are unkillable for me/unsustainable and I'm speaking about t5 maps... I mean, even if the boss eat just 1k hp per two seconds - not enough regen.
Idk what to do now with that build. I have 7ex, but I'm not sure I should wasting it. :/

And yeah, there is deffently no 'budget' version of this build. Cheap Oro and ring is too far from what you actually need. :/
I have totem-guy as other char and I literally shitting on everything with ~30c gear.
Looks like the best thing I could do - drop this char and build flick strike from 'build of the weak' video.
Dernière édition par kovarniypidor, le 2 avr. 2019 12:45:45
"
kovarniypidor a écrit :
Oh, I see it now. Thanks!

Man, I reading about leech nerf too late, already took 70 level. Some bosses are unkillable for me/unsustainable and I'm speaking about t5 maps... I mean, even if the boss eat just 1k hp per two seconds - not enough regen.
Idk what to do now with that build. I have 7ex, but I'm not sure I should wasting it. :/

And yeah, there is deffently no 'budget' version of this build. Cheap Oro and ring is too far from what you actually need. :/
I have totem-guy as other char and I literally shitting on everything with ~30c gear.
Looks like the best thing I could do - drop this char and build flick strike from 'build of the weak' video.

The leech nerf really does hurt a lot. It makes this build drop a whole lot more for sure. Personally, I traded and bought my gear for under 5 chaos so it wasn't much at all for me. I mostly crafted and alt spammed some of my stuff too. When I say cheap, it means the required items to make the build run which is really just Oro's and Dream Fragments. That still is on the really cheap side.

Obviously you can boost this build up a ton more with better rare items. The current items I have used carried me just fine. If anything, just get as much life and resists on your gear and you should be pretty good. With the leech nerfs, getting more life is even more important since the more life we have, the more we can leech and sustain.

All up to you though. Do what works for you. :)
[Build/Stream Thread]
I keep dying to Izaro at 2 stage in eternal lab. It one shots me constantly even with my 6k+ HP... dem frustration.
"
Stipa a écrit :
I keep dying to Izaro at 2 stage in eternal lab. It one shots me constantly even with my 6k+ HP... dem frustration.

I dont think you able to sustain izaro, even if you have 8k with this build. Just swap crit+flick for multi totem + warchief when you need to kill izaro/some other hard bosses. This build is really pricey if you want to deal with bosses with flick and totem as support. :thinking:
Dernière édition par kovarniypidor, le 3 avr. 2019 09:32:27
"
Stipa a écrit :

The leech nerf really hurts the build now, unfortunately, but it is still very usable though you might have to play it different in certain cases until you have all of your labs and whatnot.

I would recommend taking out Blood Rage in the Izaro fight or just boss fights for now. Until you get your last lab, then you can equip it again. The DoT from Blood Rage is much harder to sustain with over-leech now because of the leech nerfs.

Looking at your character though, you can definitely do some MAJOR upgrades to your flasks. Even if you cannot get the other unique flasks that I listed in my build, you can still use other magic utility flasks with defensive mods (like a Granite Flask, Stibnite Flask and Jade Flask, etc...) until you can afford them. Take a look over the flask guide again. You also do not have any life flask which could be a huge part of your survival too.

Taking down Izaro was pretty much a breeze in this manner. Obviously you can still do some more work on your gear and items, but you are not in too bad of spot and those can be easily replaced in the long run.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires