[3.6] Infinite Blazing Flicker Strike Slayer – Stun/Freeze Immunity [BUDGET] The TRUE Flicker Build

"
Bakuhakubasugasu a écrit :
"
WChristiania a écrit :
I managed to get to 67 with the double strike setup and a tabula rasa, however i'm now level 71 and i keep dying by mobs in a tier 1 map, I set my character tab to public for you.

Looking over your character, I can definitely see what is causing you to die so much. You are in dire need of getting your Impact lab for your Slayer. You are also missing Overwhelm for the stun immunity. I would prioritize Impact over Overwhelm for now though. Reason why you are struggling is because your Flicker Strike is only doing single target damage right now. Once you get splash damage enabled onto your Flicker Strike, it will feel a WHOLE lot better. Either you need to get your Oro's Sacrifice 5-linked so you can add Melee Splash Support before you get Impact, or swap out Multistrike for Melee Splash but I would not recommend it either. Multistrike is also so important for Flicker Strike. Both of these skill gems offer way too much for this build to pass up.

I assure you, once you either get Melee Splash Support or Impact, it will feel better. Once that happens, then grabbing Overwhelm will make one heck of a difference too since you will have stun immunity at that point.

Expanding on the Overwhelm/stun situation, since you are at a lower level with fairly low life, you are going to get stunned easier. This is another reason why you are struggling a bit in the early map stages. Looking at your items, you need to get way more life on your items. Drop a few of your unique items and get rare items with life+resists on them. Example being, get rid of your gloves. Those gloves are great for leveling, but when you're actually at a higher level, there are much better options. You can easily fit a 90+ life and resists gloves right there. Any extra mods are just for quality of life. If you want more life on your amulet, you could swap Impresence out, otherwise you can keep it since it still works decently in this build. You could get way more life on your amulet though.

Swap out Belt of the Deceiver too. We can get a whole ton of more life and resists there too. The increased physical damage does nothing for us since we deal elemental damage.

Once you start applying some of the tips I gave you, you should see one heck of a difference, I assure you. I cannot stress how important those labs are to this build. Flicker Strike builds need splash when mapping and versus mobs otherwise it feels WAY too clunky. That is what you are experiencing right now.

Good luck and let me know how things goes!

Thanks!!
It's not necessarily my damage I'm having qualms about. Sure, I could min max the jewels, but I'm rolling 5%+ life, and 14%+ fire dmg on my jewels. If I wanted to get melee dmg ontop of that, it'd be quite expensive. I'll look into replacing the gloves, but there's no reason for me to replace my amulet. I'm already overcapped on resistances. I'm sitting here watching your videos of using flicker and your life leech is insane. Mine isn't. That's what I'm complaining about. My leech on single target bosses feel super weak, and when clearing t8-10 maps, I have to leap away, regen some, flicker a bit more, and leap away, etc etc. For you, you can sit there and facetank and have a lot of leech. I'll try to replace the tabula as well, but I just don't get your leech or single target dmg. My aoe dmg is perfect for me rn.
"
getblanked a écrit :
It's not necessarily my damage I'm having qualms about. Sure, I could min max the jewels, but I'm rolling 5%+ life, and 14%+ fire dmg on my jewels. If I wanted to get melee dmg ontop of that, it'd be quite expensive. I'll look into replacing the gloves, but there's no reason for me to replace my amulet. I'm already overcapped on resistances. I'm sitting here watching your videos of using flicker and your life leech is insane. Mine isn't. That's what I'm complaining about. My leech on single target bosses feel super weak, and when clearing t8-10 maps, I have to leap away, regen some, flicker a bit more, and leap away, etc etc. For you, you can sit there and facetank and have a lot of leech. I'll try to replace the tabula as well, but I just don't get your leech or single target dmg. My aoe dmg is perfect for me rn.

You definitely just need more life and more damage. More life means you can leech more and same with adding more damage on top of that. In those clips, I am wearing a Kaom's Heart which shot my life easily past 5k in my earlier levels. I still think you can swap out your Impresence though. You can get more life that way and and you can find an Elder affix: "increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Life Leech". You can increase your total amount of life leech this way as well. The only thing Impresence does is let you reserve Flammability for free and adds a bit of fire damage and life. You can get so much more out of a rare amulet, but hey, if you like using it, go ahead. Just saying I think it would benefit you more.

We already have enough mana still even with Flammability reserved. You could easily get 90+ life and more damage with an Elder mod on top of it too. Just trying to give you other options if you are still saying you can't see what is the difference between the builds.

The body armor like I said is a huge thing about the build too. You are definitely missing out on a lot of life on that gear spot.

Good luck, buddy!
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
My impresence? I'm using a carnage heart.
"
getblanked a écrit :
My impresence? I'm using a carnage heart.

Got you mixed up with the other guy. Sorry!
[Build/Stream Thread]
I'm actually using this build but I have problems with bosses. I almost die 80% of the time against bosses. I got Kaom's Heart, Oro's Sacrifice 6L, The Taming, Xoph's Blood and res capped to 75%+ i don't know what's going on. If you can give me some tips or something to improve i would be very grateful.
Just finished leveling to end game and had to do some research. The slayer was nerfed quite a bit. If any of you feel that you arent getting any real leech, its because you arent. Overleech is a joke at the moment. So damn disappointed in GGG atm. Overleech does not last long enough to balance my blood rage. RIP ye olde slayer, I will miss you so
overleech still works well but sometimes u need to kite things, if u dont u know what happens.

this is pob link for my current build progress, having over 1m shapper dps so its quite beefy for flicker imo
https://pastebin.com/Jxc8W2W9

"
smajaaron a écrit :
I'm actually using this build but I have problems with bosses. I almost die 80% of the time against bosses. I got Kaom's Heart, Oro's Sacrifice 6L, The Taming, Xoph's Blood and res capped to 75%+ i don't know what's going on. If you can give me some tips or something to improve i would be very grateful.

you can improve your life alot, more life gives you better leech per second = you stay alive easier. also try with my flask setup u can see pob link up, it will give you ton of burst power im smashing t1-t15 bosses like a joke. t16 didnt try yet got only few minotaur maps, from what i read they require some tactics actualy
"
smajaaron a écrit :

As mentioned from some from before, you are really lacking more life on your gear. Honestly, I would probably swap out The Taming for a ring with more flat life+resists on it if you are still struggling with life. Yes, you have Kaom's Heart, but you still need even more flat life than that.

This is especially even more true because leech has got nerfed. The more life we have, the more life we can leech and the more survival we get. Take a look at your gear again and try to search and trade for some other rare gear with life+resists on them. It will make a HUGE different, I assure you.

Good luck!
[Build/Stream Thread]

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires