3.7 Man Mode 2H Frost blades Voidforge Champion 3M DPS - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
"
Raazen a écrit :
"
Aias_o_Telamonios a écrit :
Since this build is using Voidforge, isn't a Shroud of the Lightless the best option for armour ?

You can use that also, but Loreweave gives both more EHP and DPS.

Not sure how you reached that conclusion but using your PoB and replacing the Loreweave with a SotL I get 6155 life which is 430 more than you have with the Loreweave if I use 3 cheap abyssal jewels (4 if you count the belt). I can get even more with higher rolls on the jewels.

Damage is also slightly higher by having just one crit multi stat on those jewels (so pretty cheap).

Having +3 to max resists is good but 430-500 more life more than makes up for it.

Are u removing a gem when ur replacing also?
i lost about 600k dps when compared with 6L+Lorewave.

500 Life does not make up for 3% max resist, maybe 1000 does.
Dernière édition par Raazen, le 16 août 2019 01:15:17
"
Raazen a écrit :

Are u removing a gem when ur replacing also?
i lost about 600k dps when compared with 6L+Lorewave.

500 Life does not make up for 3% max resist, maybe 1000 does.

You're right on the damage, I forgot to remove a gem when I substituted the Lorewave. So Loreweave gives more damage. It's still 60% cold damage despite the Voidfroge so Hypothermia wins.

3% lower resists means 12% more elemental damage taken. 500 more life is 9% more. Considering than not all damage is elemental (most of it is physical actually) it's about the same amount as the protection you lose. Having more life is also better protection against physical and chaos damage. So I'd say more life is slightly better.

In total the Lorewave wins. Slightly worse protection but a lot more damage. I'm thinking about making this on standard anyway so I'll use the legacy version.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Can i use a pandemonius amulet instead?
"
AdonFPS a écrit :
Can i use a pandemonius amulet instead?

Yes :)
Is this still good in 3.8?
"
nakoen a écrit :
Is this still good in 3.8?

I just woke up and did some keyword searches on the patch notes, nothing seems to have changed so it should be good still :)
How does the build handle reflect?
"
GerryH a écrit :
How does the build handle reflect?

It doesnt, for Uber/Atziri you use sibyls lantern and yogul pantheon.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires