3.7 Man Mode 2H Frost blades Voidforge Champion 3M DPS - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

Helo raazen
Iam using your build again in this league

I have a little bit problem when i fight legion spawn on map,

When i face a woman with bow and 3 or 4 more,

Sometimes i get instant death one shot or cant handle the damage.

Do you have the same problem ?
Hi! I'd like to thank you for the build. I fell in love with frost blade's concept when I used it while leveling my cyclone slayer in the earlier levels and now I'm making a dedicated character to use frost blade following your guide.

I just have a question, what do you think about Multistrike? I tried it for a little while and was wondering if this is a good alternative to the damage on full life/ancestral call gems for the 6th slot. Does it fit the build's concept of having massive damage. From what I understood, while the skill itself decreases the damage, it boosts the 1st and 2nd repetition by quite a bit.

And also, do you have anyway to improve the frost blades' targeting? I find myself often casting the skill but not actually hitting anything since I suck at clicking enemies :P . I love frost blades but it's a bit clunky at times.
Dernière édition par Migski, le 4 août 2019 06:35:42
"
stevehayden a écrit :
Helo raazen
Iam using your build again in this league

I have a little bit problem when i fight legion spawn on map,

When i face a woman with bow and 3 or 4 more,

Sometimes i get instant death one shot or cant handle the damage.

Do you have the same problem ?

Hi again,

I never played this build in legion, and i can see that it might be rough with some map mods.

Ive gotten oneshot with twice as tanky builds so the only advice i can give is to know where the "bad" mobs will spawn in the legion and try to take em out first, or just try to avoid their projectiles with leap slam.

The build has over the top damage, so there is room for some sacrificing of it for EHP/mitigation.
On laptop still so cant say how and where to do that.
"
Migski a écrit :
Hi! I'd like to thank you for the build. I fell in love with frost blade's concept when I used it while leveling my cyclone slayer in the earlier levels and now I'm making a dedicated character to use frost blade following your guide.

I just have a question, what do you think about Multistrike? I tried it for a little while and was wondering if this is a good alternative to the damage on full life/ancestral call gems for the 6th slot. Does it fit the build's concept of having massive damage. From what I understood, while the skill itself decreases the damage, it boosts the 1st and 2nd repetition by quite a bit.

And also, do you have anyway to improve the frost blades' targeting? I find myself often casting the skill but not actually hitting anything since I suck at clicking enemies :P . I love frost blades but it's a bit clunky at times.

Multistrike is the opposite of what the build is trying to do, and for Multistrike to be be worth using in any build, you have to hit the target 3 times, less will be a damage loss.

So its only good with builds that use alot of attack speed.

About the targeting, it shouldnt be a problem while maping due to using Ancestral call.

Without AC, Frostblades still has a pretty long range.
So my advice for you is to get to know the range of Frostblades, then you only have to focus on where to stand.
I dont know if this actually helps you since its a clicking issue, maybe try the Mouseaccuracy browsergame :P
"
Raazen a écrit :

Multistrike is the opposite of what the build is trying to do, and for Multistrike to be be worth using in any build, you have to hit the target 3 times, less will be a damage loss.

So its only good with builds that use alot of attack speed.

About the targeting, it shouldnt be a problem while maping due to using Ancestral call.

Without AC, Frostblades still has a pretty long range.
So my advice for you is to get to know the range of Frostblades, then you only have to focus on where to stand.
I dont know if this actually helps you since its a clicking issue, maybe try the Mouseaccuracy browsergame :P

Thanks alot for clarifying multistrike for me. I appreciate it :)

As for the aiming, I found it troublesome since I was apparently using Reapers Pursuit and found the skill proc too slow so I miss most of my shots and wasting mana (and I was quite short on it too with me using all 3 of my auras). It's way easier now that I've switched to Terminus Est and have a larger mana pool to work with.

Thanks again for the help.
Hi I'm back again and in need of your advice. I've been trying but I just don't know how to push my DPS any further and it looks as if I'm stuck at 1.7m Shaper DPS. Can you help me and have a look at my build? https://pastebin.com/V0Yk6A3w

Also any advice on how to deal with chaos damage? Legion melts my HP and I usually resort to jumping around with leap slam to avoid the projectiles coming at me. I was thinking using something like Atziri's Promise or something.

Thanks in advance :)
"
Migski a écrit :
Hi I'm back again and in need of your advice. I've been trying but I just don't know how to push my DPS any further and it looks as if I'm stuck at 1.7m Shaper DPS. Can you help me and have a look at my build? https://pastebin.com/V0Yk6A3w

Also any advice on how to deal with chaos damage? Legion melts my HP and I usually resort to jumping around with leap slam to avoid the projectiles coming at me. I was thinking using something like Atziri's Promise or something.

Thanks in advance :)

You should read up on the guide a bit more, you dont have any flat phys on your gear except from mark and loreweave.

No boots or head enchant.

Your gear has average hp on almost every rare part.
50+ instead of 80+

And you're only lvl 80.

There is tons of improvements to be made.

You can swap out a life flask for Atziri if you feel the need for it.
"
Raazen a écrit :

You should read up on the guide a bit more, you dont have any flat phys on your gear except from mark and loreweave.

50+ instead of 80+

And you're only lvl 80.

Huh, does flat phys really make such a difference? It's kinda hard to balance all elemental resists while going for life and flat phys at the same time so i kinda compromised. And yeah I forgot about enchants, I should really get on it it's just that I find lab so boring.

Thanks for the advice. Now I have something to go on.
"
Migski a écrit :
"
Raazen a écrit :

50+ instead of 80+

And you're only lvl 80.

Huh, does flat phys really make such a difference? It's kinda hard to balance all elemental resists while going for life and flat phys at the same time so i kinda compromised. And yeah I forgot about enchants, I should really get on it it's just that I find lab so boring.

Thanks for the advice. Now I have something to go on.

Flat phys is what the build is about, 300% of phys as extra elemental damage from Voidforge.
Hey ! I tried comparing my dps in PoB with yours. I realised that I am no where near the avg damage you get. Could you take a look and tell me what should I aim for now ? Other than the 6 link voidforge. Thank you!

https://pastebin.com/WYm93Tfs
Dernière édition par JakeLuhrs, le 12 août 2019 02:32:43

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires