[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

Guys, close to finishing my gear.
For now at least. Next upgrades will be costly: legacy windripper and a mirrored iiq helmet.

The second ring

still got a suffix open. As I'm not sure which one to pick, I'm asking you guys ;)

I'm torn between:

- +1 to Minimum Frenzy Charges
- (14–16)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
+(21–23)% to Critical Strike Multiplier if you've Shattered an Enemy Recently
- (14–16)% increased Fire Damage + (14–16)% increased Lightning Damage

How good is this +min frenzy Charge mod anyways? Im reading stuff like perma on time of charges?!

also there is:

- (3–5)% increased Attack Speed

But Im guessing this is just flat out worse...

So what would your pick be?
Dernière édition par Poerger, le 9 sept. 2019 16:04:40
Hello folks, I am currently trying this build but Tornado Shot looks like it has a lot less DPS than Split Arrow ( I started using it for early levels ), and you don't even need greater multiple projectiles. Is that normal?
strange no one using chain gem
chain gem now is like 100% more damage compared to 3.7

i'm oneshotting magic vaal fallen packs in T16 incursions with iiq+iir gem and 225iiq.
infact i have changed a dps gem for item rarity and still doing more damage than previous patch.

magic and normal packs in t16 maps could be oneshotted even in a 4L iceshot-iiq-iir-chain setup
"

i'm oneshotting magic vaal fallen packs in T16 incursions with iiq+iir gem and 225iiq.
infact i have changed a dps gem for item rarity and still doing more damage than previous patch.

magic and normal packs in t16 maps could be oneshotted even in a 4L iceshot-iiq-iir-chain setup

is it really that great? could you tell me your DPS?
"

Would you recommend using Chain with Rigwald's Quill? Also, what would you recommend to use instead of ES Leech?
Dernière édition par Гаруспик, le 11 sept. 2019 05:18:45
Hello all,

I've a question that can't make calculation by myself and stuck about that. I hope you can help me.

I'm having trouble with auras, can you tell me which combination is best for TS MF characters?

First combination:

Herald of ice + ice bite + onslaught + innervate (it takes %46 mana reserv)
it makes ice bite out of 6L setup so it gives a free slot on TS

Herald of thunder + curse on hit + assasin mark (takes %25 mana reserv)

Mark gives power charges which i need also

Problem is i can't make precision on as third aura, theres 1 mana left :(

Second combination:

Ice bite goes to 6l TS setup

Herald of ice + curse on hit + assasin mark + onslaught

And precision

I don't know which one is more effective

Playing deadeye btw so i need icebite sadly
Dernière édition par Zhultas, le 12 sept. 2019 05:21:52
Hm, thinking about ripping some oils to standard for my amulet, which passive would you think best to go after?

True Strike?
Piercing Shots?
Acuity?
Fangs of the Frost?
Farsight?

So many options.....
No Sister Cassia in sdt = no annointing option

Got to wait if they make it core
"
Poerger a écrit :
No Sister Cassia in sdt = no annointing option

Got to wait if they make it core

Sorry, but you're wrong. Can rip it to standard from hardcore league. So the question still remains.
I would gladly be wrong as I myself would like to annoint my iiq amu.

Yes you can rip the oils from hardcore to standard, but what then? You still need the npc cassia from blight league to actually to anything with those oils

/If there is a different way, please tell me. I don't play blight so I might have missed a way
Dernière édition par Poerger, le 14 sept. 2019 05:33:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires