[3.8] Demi's Fastest Lemon: 190% Quantity Legacy MF Windripper Raider (ALL SKILLS + ALL CONTENT)

"
Samotny a écrit :
is this build still good in 3.8? if any changes pls update cuz i wanna start tomorrow as fast as possible

As far as I am concerned, it sure is still viable. I hope Demi will update the guide soon - until then it should just be fine to follow the guide as is. There shouldn't be much changes, especially not in the first levels
updated to 3.8
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I would really like to play a TS character for 3.8 but I generally only ever play one character. Would this be a good build to transition into from something like lightning arrow, or because this is so focused on legacy gear am i better looking for another TS build?
"
DeMiGodking102 a écrit :
updated to 3.8
We love you <3
"
Nevzat a écrit :
I would really like to play a TS character for 3.8 but I generally only ever play one character. Would this be a good build to transition into from something like lightning arrow, or because this is so focused on legacy gear am i better looking for another TS build?
Why, you can transact to this build from LA - you will loose some quantity yes, but the loot drop will still please your eyes. Heck, you can still use lightning arrow with this build, if it pleases you more, especially since +2 TS is now a legacy enchantment (tough I managed to clear t13 maps with +1 TS enchantment on my Starkonja's head).
Dernière édition par Гаруспик, le 6 sept. 2019 05:52:30
Big thanks for update but still 1 question. Rigwald Quills is still good for it? I heard Tornado Shot cant fork anymore. Isnt it big nerf for this? My runs wont be much slower without fork?
I don't believe this line justifies the title of "3.8 update". The 3.8 changes can have a deep impact on this build and you should wait until the build is tested.

"
3.8 Blight Changes:
+2 Tornado Shot enchant was nerfed down to +1. Raider was buffed. Otherwise unchanged.
"
Falcyon a écrit :
I don't believe this line justifies the title of "3.8 update". The 3.8 changes can have a deep impact on this build and you should wait until the build is tested.

Well the build feels much more safer and faster that's for sure - I'm having 73% chance to evade and 60% chance to dodge - that's a huge buff to survivability, this update also brought me a 78% movement speed boost! :D

Need a few more levels for another jewel and working on getting a +1 arrow quiver, but IQ set now fully equipped. Let the mirror hunt begin!

Rocking a beastly 163iq on TS.

"
Гаруспик a écrit :
"
Falcyon a écrit :

Well the build feels much more safer and faster that's for sure - I'm having 73% chance to evade and 60% chance to dodge - that's a huge buff to survivability, this update also brought me a 78% movement speed boost! :D

After a few hours of farming the same content with 3.7, it does feel a bit safer now. Tornado shot does feel only a tiny bit weaker but the ascendancy buffs seem to fix this. So, the build still works with no changes.
Hey, thanks for the guide and build.

Can someone help me and tell me what should items i should get next? At what level i can start changing to tornado shot. Right now elem. Hit is really good and fast I imagine will be good in maps too.

Another question I have is what is the preferred 6th gem now that item quantity is not available?

Thanks

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires