[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

I use farrul's bite helmet, cat steal give - 50 visibility to enemies. Combine with phase run is -100 visibility to enemies.
Hello there !
Seems like a really nice build. I'm gonna try this out.
Couple of things I would like to know though :
- Do you think that a MF version of this could work? Or not enough clearspeed?
- I read some comments about the build not being so great with legion mechanics. Do you think with proper investment that could be fixed?

Thanks again for sharing the build.
HF
"
LordOmni a écrit :
"
Audio777Video a écrit :
"
LordOmni a écrit :

Something like that: https://pastebin.com/Fu6wuWkg
Gear is from Synthesis. In this league will trade some over max. resists for second unset ring and +1 spectre boots (4 total). And gear will be a bit cheaper, I guess, because too much resists in POB now o) Life should be the same but ES should be around 1700 because MOM is only 30%, no need for 3ex high es shield.

Thx man! thats realy nice. now try to lvlup my specters!
1stly wanna say thank you very much for this build it has ruined me cant play anything else xD

3rd or 4th time i start this build again and keep loving it,
also keeping close watch at ur char :P and copy the things i really like (like everything lol)

so a suggestion at last (why i started this post(sorry for long one xD))

was looking around with the time jewels and the eternal just looked amazing cuz it has that slum lord (80% minion dmg)

played around with it and saw if you put it below Melding(Life+Energy Shield)
at the jewel there Melding turn to Slum Lord xD

epic, u lose life and energy shield but i think that 80% is worth it
have not leveled much to try many different jewel slots

Thanks again,
And have fun, good luck :)
It was pretty easy, may be just luck. 3rd try.

But now I have all resists capped, high life rolls, 2x unset rings because generosity and precision took two sockets, and aspect of the spider belt o)

"
giogr a écrit :

was looking around with the time jewels and the eternal just looked amazing cuz it has that slum lord (80% minion dmg)
played around with it and saw if you put it below Melding(Life+Energy Shield)
at the jewel there Melding turn to Slum Lord xD
epic, u lose life and energy shield but i think that 80% is worth it
have not leveled much to try many different jewel slots

Check my post
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2302798/page/66#p22112451
it has links for poe trade and a link to a post with best place for timeless jewel. 2x Slum lord and +10% hp nodes with 88000 seed, nothing lost. It is rare seed and you might need a few days to get it (use live mode). May be there is more seeds on this forum or reddit for this jewel spot. And it is number on elegant hubris which determines what notibles will be slum lord or not, so post seed too if you have found a good one.
what gem would be optimal to swap melee splash with on bosses? Melee Physical or Damage on full life? or any other. i Run Miniondmg+Multistrike+splash atm.
Why Damage on full life over melee physical? Just out of interest. Aren't they exactly the same damage except melee physical also helps out the viper strike damage from our spiders? Or am I totally off base?
"
MarkeMarke a écrit :
what gem would be optimal to swap melee splash with on bosses? Melee Physical or Damage on full life? or any other. i Run Miniondmg+Multistrike+splash atm.

"
Scarecrow1990 a écrit :
Why Damage on full life over melee physical? Just out of interest. Aren't they exactly the same damage except melee physical also helps out the viper strike damage from our spiders? Or am I totally off base?

Damage on full life in POB gives 1% DPS more than melee physical o) But they are the same. Both has 49% more and 10% increase. One is for melee physical and other is for damage in general. Spider's viper strike deals physical + physical as extra chaos + poison based on physical - every part is based on physical part of a hit, so 49% more physical is equal to 49% more damage for gems. If spider would deal some ranged or spell damage, then damage on full life would be even better.

I am running Minion damage + Damage on full life + Melee splash on maps and swap splash for multistrike for shaper/elder. Why? Because of how new multistrike works. It deals damage to main target and then two times to random targets. If there is no targets, then it deals damage around the attacker. So even if mob dies from a first hit, miltistrike locks spiders for two more hits in place.

Made a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P2eofQcl7A
they has two targets and it takes a lot more time to kill that worms because of multistrike lock.
Dernière édition par LordOmni, le 22 juin 2019 23:20:08
I'm playing around with PoB and I can't get my numbers even close to yours. Even taking away Slumlord and Uber Lab (I'm lazy) doesn't get me within 100k. Am I missing something obvious?
Hello. I have 4 slum lords passives with one elegant hubris, all 4 be worked?
Dernière édition par rxi845, le 23 juin 2019 04:53:55

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires