[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
skyscan a écrit :
"
Scorpio92 a écrit :
How about clearing legion? After playing ED/contagion it feels for me like i miss 40-60% of mobs. Especialy rare mobs with rewards. IDK is it because lower dmg or AI of spiders

I'm not playing it this league, but spiders do look pretty derpy against legion. I think minion builds in general aren't really favored for this mechanic. Which is odd because they do so well against breach and abyss.

In open layouts they are derpy, but on linear maps(toxic, waste pool) is a little better. Well at least i have boss killer, now need to reroll some legion farmer :P
I switched over my ED/cont char to this spider bro, I gotta say, damage was crazy for spider even before I got my (80% damage increased legion gem). I am now melting though every boss from t10-15 even with up to 40% extra life lol.... But I only have 4k hp :(. Also, I'm not sure how my ED/cont with wayyyy less damage was able to release like 70% of legion mobs, but even when I haste and speedy up I can only get like 20-50% of legion at max. I also switched out banner support for flesh and stone, but I'm wondering if I would be better off with the banner? I'm not sure, I thought when I switched to flesh and stone I stopped dying as much, but damage against mobs seems to be kinda iffy, Can't get PoB to work on my computer so I don't even know exactly which is more beneficial.
Dernière édition par CharityCase, le 20 juin 2019 10:01:25
Yep, I can release about half of legion mobs right now at best. Did 100, but cant do 150 yet. And they ignore my attacks and do not switch targets, so it is hard to release more than two yellow mobs that has some loot. But later with 20/20 gems, two rings with +50% minion movement speed and all jewels with minion attack speed it should be pretty good on white-yellow maps.

Also I've changed multistrike for "damage on full life" and will swap melee splash for multistrike elder/shaper. Right now it looks like spiders kills white packs with one hit from 3-5 spiders and they says locked for 2nd and 3rd repeat. At least how it looks to me.
Testing this with Herald of Kitavas (leap slamming Spectres) and they do the same thing :/ So I think it's just a minion thing for unlocking legion mobs, that really sucks. I'll put something in the OP to let people know
Switched up some advice you gave from my previous question. I switched the gloves like you suggested, added precision gem, and went with the aul's uprising(was to lazy to sell it, so figured id try to use it), but long story short, killed my first uber elder with it. Wasnt clean, took 3 portals cause I suck, but I got it! Still feel a tad squishy, but the damage is absurd now, and enjoying it alot.
Spiders are terrible for clearing legion mobs. They get distracted and run all over the place.

I switched to a spectre + spider build. Goal was to use the spectres to clear the legions soldiers. Using Solar Guard didnt work as they dont clear fast enough. What worked was Frost Sentinels with GMP. They clear the trash mobs fast allowing spiders to focus on the bosses.

Only downside is frost sentinels firing 7 projectiles makes it hard to see anything on the map.
How do u actually get the timless jewel with +80 minons rolls? u just have to be lucky it gives it for that spot in the tree or what?
I need help what are the items for animate guardian and what soectre to use and where to find them?.
"
popotm a écrit :
I need help what are the items for animate guardian and what soectre to use and where to find them?.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre

here if u scroll down u can see spectres do and where to find them.

also here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Animate_Guardian u can find some items.
"
MarkeMarke a écrit :
How do u actually get the timless jewel with +80 minons rolls? u just have to be lucky it gives it for that spot in the tree or what?

I know only one roll now - 88000 and I have a place for it in a tree above Serpent Stance. Two slum lords there and one +10% hp. Will try to buy 10 chaos jewels, try in a tree and sell for 10 chaos back o)

"
popotm a écrit :

I had immortal aminate guardian in Synthesis, but in Legion there is no Mask of the Tribunal and I've changed my build from 3 spectres to 2, and third one was a dog with mass taunt. Check items and links here: https://pastebin.com/QX6KjtGZ , switch items set to AG. Not running AG yet because not leveled gem to 20/20 yet, BUT don't expect much, because spectres are immortal on maps and map bosses, but often wiped by legion mobs. After first AG death will change him for something else, may be blasphemy + temporal chains, as it feels uber safe in game. May be frost sentinels instead of chieftains, need to do DPS math for that.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires