[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

Playing with POB:
Have added all possible supports that game marks with green check sign near Rise Spiders skill (when hovering above support gem).

Some results:
1) Cold, fire and lightning are no go. With all possible support (like if dagger would be 6L) + aura + curse gems for each of elements total DPS is lower than melee phys + minion dmg + damage on full life.

2) Impale is meta for pure physical characters as with all tree nodes, dread banner and impale support in has around +108% more total DPS. But impale deals reflected damage that is phys only and can not poison, and spiders has no tree. In my calculation impale support with dread banner gives at most 30-35% more.

3) Multistrike 50 and 99 more is not calculated by POB now. Only less damage and more speed. In average it gives 48-50% more for simple hit skill. Faster hits that are weaker also gives more stacks of poison that are weaker, so for poison it is also ~50% more and can be interpreted as 50% more total DPS.

4) POB poison DPS is DPS with 16-18 stacks of poison per spider. Poison lasts 8 seconds, so it takes 8 seconds for a spider to rise its DPS from non poison to inc. poison. And most mobs dies from 2 hits on T16, so stacking poison DPS is for bosses and resistant mobs only.

5) Spider's viper strike is AOE and it deals damage in that purple area. I have recorded video with no gems, pulverize and melee splash. Pulverize increases that purple area (area is pi*radius*radius, so 34% more area is around 15% more radius and it sucks). BUT! have a look how melee splash gem deals damage:

I guess melee splash is still a way to go for top clear speed.
Love this build, it is my go-to build every new league.

I have some questions:

1) Why leaving Steelskin level 3?

2) Since we don't need Command of the Pit anymore, isn't Fenumus Weave a good option too? I think it's better for clear speed than Council of the Grip, because that 'minions have reduced movement speed' is pretty sad. It also free a ring mod and gives a lot of life.

3) With Speaker' Wrath helmet, you can take those nodes that grants charges on kill and that node that makes you share charges with allies to give them to the spiders, which allows us to use shield for us and not worry about spectres (I don't like to use spectres for charges, specially now with the blood magic spam nerf) - this for maps of course, for bosses without adds this won't work.

4) I like Dread Banner not only because the impale effect, but it also gives less accuracy to enemies nearby, which helps our defenses.

"
Morningstar36 a écrit :
Can someone share a video about spiders versus Legion encounter? Thanks in advance.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/440374881

edit: first red elder, deathless, the absolutely most trivial time i've ever had in the fight, literally just stand there and everything melts.

pretty reliably clears half, if lower maps and it's open space can get it all. but that's t14 modded out. you can see spiders don't ai attack legion mobs once then switch to another. so if you had more movespeed it would work better.

This is the hybrid build i'm working on since no one seems to want to share there pob for it in either thread. The guy on this https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275/page/1 thread, is the one everyone is combining with this. He put up a gear section for the hybrid build now.

I'm basically using this builds tree, but a psuedo 5 link in gloves with blind and raise spectres, then i'm using their chest for the extra spectre, and 3 enhanced vaal fallens for single target damage. I'm slower, but i'm trying to be a boss killer, i have flicker for fast mapping.

https://pastebin.com/JJFSRT9Y
Dernière édition par Irra_set, le 17 juin 2019 14:22:14
I recorded one of my Shaper fights. Sorry for potato quality.

Will make Uber Elder once I kill it deathless.

This is on Ascendant pure spiders with 160% Minion damage jewel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2a2ZHhaYlI
Dernière édition par 1ofeach, le 17 juin 2019 13:42:22
Oh man....I figured I'd a elegant hubris and see if it had anything decent for me on a whim....I could not have ended up with a better one problable

I can inmidiatly notice the sheer amount of dps it adds as well, oh man this is going to be a fun league :)
"
Anvesi a écrit :
Oh man....I figured I'd a elegant hubris and see if it had anything decent for me on a whim....I could not have ended up with a better one problable

I can inmidiatly notice the sheer amount of dps it adds as well, oh man this is going to be a fun league :)

I can't wait to get home and try my luck at that jewel! Slum lord ftw!!
Hej

This build is still fully viable on 3.7 or?
Just have around 30 chaos and my spectremancer isn't as funny as I thought so I just watched the vids and really liked it...

Only arakalis fang is needed?

And someone can explain what skills must be active used?
Sorry, can't exact find it in OP!
"
Lordrius a écrit :

1) Why leaving Steelskin level 3?
2) Since we don't need Command of the Pit anymore, isn't Fenumus Weave a good option too?...
3) With Speaker' Wrath helmet, you can take those nodes that grants charges on kill and that node that makes you share charges with allies to give them to the spiders...
4) I like Dread Banner not only because the impale effect, but it also gives less accuracy to enemies nearby, which helps our defenses.

1) Steelskin level 3 absorbs 86 damage - nothing. Use immortal call or cold snap that 100% chills. Also frost bomb has "mute" effect on skeleton casters, can't tell what is that.
2) Fenumus Weave increased damage with hits and added chaos damage is yours only. Sad but true. That gloves has 0 effect on spiders.
3) You mean Conduit Keystone? It affects only "party members" and spiders are "allies". That is important difference, check Kingmaker axe, for example - it affects spiders and I am having it on Animated Guardian.
4) That is true but now POB ignores that accuracy debuff and I can't tell how much of a difference it gives. But "minions has % to blind on hit" on jewel works and gives flat -50% to be hit.
This build is still fully viable on 3.7 or? - yes, it is buffed in 3.7
Only arakalis fang is needed? - yes, rest is what you prefer (devouring diadem is awesome). I like Vis Mortis for 3rd spectre - Ruins Hellion with taunt and increased damage Rallying Cry.
And someone can explain what skills must be active used? - I was playing phase run variant. Apart from summoning spiders PR, flame dash/whirling blades/shield charge and banner are only skills used.
Dernière édition par LordOmni, le 17 juin 2019 16:14:00
How do I summon this spiders? That's many active spells to use or?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires