[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
KinGGaiA a écrit :
hey i just stumbled upon this build after looking for something else than ice golems.

how do spiders deal with legion? cuz golems struggle in t15+ in terms of clearspeed (aka tagging all mobs in a legion).

are spiders better? does someone happen to have a video maybe?

the yar enotha bad i think but hte úproblem is they have only 3 gem slots aka fang aand you need shit load of good rolled ghastly gems to enchance damage for them as you dont have any other option. im still in T4 but their clear is still kinda ok , would be good to update that guide a little for when i lok at his char on standart he got multistrike on spiders and i have no idea if its better or if theres some item on legion that can help spiders also another option is again jewel and you need luck as fu., amfpa.. a lot of luck to ge some history jewel from itmeless map (obelisk map) legion content and roll right (skill seed) to get slum lord which makes your minions get 80% more damage on at least 2 sockets.... otherwise thats all but winter orb can fare better, soulrend is popular essence drain , facebreaker totem build kicks arse
hmm so :_: yes the short version get better gems (good as hell) to enchance your spiders ortherwise yer efd.
"
Stargazer08 a écrit :
"
KinGGaiA a écrit :
hey i just stumbled upon this build after looking for something else than ice golems.

how do spiders deal with legion? cuz golems struggle in t15+ in terms of clearspeed (aka tagging all mobs in a legion).

are spiders better? does someone happen to have a video maybe?

the yar enotha bad i think but hte úproblem is they have only 3 gem slots aka fang aand you need shit load of good rolled ghastly gems to enchance damage for them as you dont have any other option. im still in T4 but their clear is still kinda ok , would be good to update that guide a little for when i lok at his char on standart he got multistrike on spiders and i have no idea if its better or if theres some item on legion that can help spiders also another option is again jewel and you need luck as fu., amfpa.. a lot of luck to ge some history jewel from itmeless map (obelisk map) legion content and roll right (skill seed) to get slum lord which makes your minions get 80% more damage on at least 2 sockets.... otherwise thats all but winter orb can fare better, soulrend is popular essence drain , facebreaker totem build kicks arse
hmm so :_: yes the short version get better gems (good as hell) to enchance your spiders ortherwise yer efd.

This was a nightmare to try to read. I'm not quite to t15+ but on t10-12 i absolutely roll everything. I can't imagine t15+ being too much different. I havn't tried melee splash though because I have been using multistrike since I started using fang. I have spent a fair amount of currency on my items to be candid. There is definitely room for improvement but also definitely some good items. You can look in my profile if you like to see what im working with. Currently level 86 so definitely have more jewel slots to go.

I would like ideas on different aura options. I wonder how precision would perform.
Dernière édition par Esoteric1576, le 15 juin 2019 21:09:33
What do you guys think about using Saqawal's Nest and Saqawal talons instead of Fenumus. You roll -2 on the avian flight to keep higher uptime on the damage buff. Opens up the glove slot to grip of the council also if your res's are ok.
Im confuse with the guide can someone tells me what is the real 3 link gems for dagger? the guide text says Wither touch but the gear gems is melee physical?.
"
Falgre a écrit :
What do you guys think about using Saqawal's Nest and Saqawal talons instead of Fenumus. You roll -2 on the avian flight to keep higher uptime on the damage buff. Opens up the glove slot to grip of the council also if your res's are ok.

I'm confused on what you mean. How does this open up a glove slot?
So does this build clear legion fast and 5 emblem?
"
Esoteric1576 a écrit :
"
Falgre a écrit :

I'm confused on what you mean. How does this open up a glove slot?

Sorry I was building assuming necro aegis with Lycosidae, my bad.
"
popotm a écrit :
Im confuse with the guide can someone tells me what is the real 3 link gems for dagger? the guide text says Wither touch but the gear gems is melee physical?.

so i was using withering touch because i hadn't colored my healm yet so i was using malevelance, but i checked POB and melee phys + hatred was way more spider damage. so i recolored it all to use that.

https://pastebin.com/cmeG8A3t

that's me so far, lvl 86 following this guide. I found a way to use precision(4-6), clarity(1), hatred, haste, dread banner and spider stance.

precision has to be low level because of mana issues, depends on your level and your int.

i put convocation on cwdt chain. keep flesh offering for me to cast periodically for the buff.

remove the links with orb of storms and added raise spectre > critical strikes > minion damage > faster attacks (mostly because of the colors i had)- and then i summoned enhanced vaal fallen, the boss killers, for single target help. they don't do much during mapping, but it doesn't matter the spiders murder all that. they're just there to chunk at the bosses.

also because of socket issues, took faster attacks off shield charge, it's linked with clarity(doesn't have to be)

and yeah i feel insanely powerfully. everything t14 and under i barely even see cause the spiders are murdering it all at the edge of the screen. It doesn't clear all the legion mobs, because the spiders bug out and can'at decide which one to attack, but oh well. i also don't stand in the middle of them when they activate, i always try to keep enemies around the edge of the screen, and i'm having no issues, delving is amazing, i was sitting on 7ex or so with no idea what i wanted to do this league, almost quit and spent 5 maybe 6 with coloring to put this together and i'm fucking in it now, this is one of the most fun builds i've played in awhile, partly because i've never done a summoner build before, hope that paste bin can help some people out.

I don't know whether to do this build or the fast ms Skeleton one here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226/page/1

Hmm.......

Spiders seem way faster
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Dernière édition par girng, le 16 juin 2019 09:45:46
Can someone share a video about spiders versus Legion encounter? Thanks in advance.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires